TeamRamsey naming ST as the killer!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

It is because I have that feature turned off for everyone except moderators and and admins, heymom...it isn't just you, I promise!

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This is (sadly) not the first time they have accused Steve Thomas of being the murderer. I believe the first time the theory was that Steve wanted to make a name for himself in LE :wtf: and some other inane reasons.

Ya just gotta give Jameson credit: When she says she welcomes all points of view, she really does; as long as it isn't a Ramsey. Everyone else is fair game

Just adds to their already NOT credible forum reputation :curses:

Welcome DeeDee. Nice to see you here

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I hadn't even noticed! Just shows how interested I've been in you all :p

The best profile I ever read was a former school friend's. It is absolutely hilarious. In it, he lays claim to a veritable catalogue of sumerhuman feats and accomplishments and it just had me laughing till tears rolled down my cheeks!

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:hiya: DeeDee.

:jclap:

Clap, clap, clap.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

After reading a few posts over a course of a week or two at Webbsleuths when Karr showed up, I havent been able to waste my time even typing in the name to read any more. It is the lowest of the low and Jameson is so desperate for new members that she is willing to go anywhere. She was offering her site for a free a few weeks back - it is a monumental pig sty.

6. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

If ST was trying to make a name for himself, he would have gone to work for the FBI. Several agents asked him to and would have "greased the tracks" for him. I know for a fact that most of the agents helping Boulder LE thought ST was the most competent person on the JBR case. In addition, I was told way back when the GJ was underway that the FBI thought, on a scale of 1 to 10, the DA's office was a -5.

"I’ve sometimes said that I could make a better case for Thomas as Suspect then could be made for McReynolds. Recent discussion has made me think that I could also say that there is a better case to be made for Thomas then there is for Karr."

From the first day that I posted on JW until now I have never accused a Ramsey of killing JBR. I don't know who killed JBR. But, there is no evidence whatsoever that JBR was killed by an "intruder." None of my FBI "sources" ever gave the "intruder theory" any credibility at all. There are people who can be placed in the Ramsey house when JBR was killed - Steve Thomas is not one of them!

I have pretty much stopped posting on the JBR case because most of what is being said has been said many times many different ways before. The case will never be solved unless someone confesses or the killer is named by a family member or friend. And new "stuf" like the ST "theory" sucks!!!

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

If Steve Thomas were so horrible, it would be obvious to everyone, not just the few morons at the swamp. They know he was a good cop - that's why they spend so much of their time and energy trying to destroy his reputation.

Just for fun, because that's all that bozo's post is good for, just write in "Smit" everywhere he has written "Thomas." That takes a few minutes, and it makes you giggle.

8. Jayelles

He's back?

Good Grief. I saw where OEJ was having a hissy fit because she wanted to disassociate herself from his forum ... and where jameson was spinning like a top in her efforts to justify her own association with him. I am personally glad to have had the foresight to see him for what he is - and to have had nothing to do with him from the start :)

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Too bad, cause mine's really funny.

BTW, If anyone from Websleuths is here with a different ID, I won't know who you are, so forgive me if I don't. Mine's the same, but with 249 after it there.

10. heymom

heymom Member

DeeDee, can you post it for us?

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

ST would think that this is such a non-issue in the Big Picture, so I am going to try to emulate what a decent human being he is and try not to get so upset when this kind of waste is all TeamRam can come up with.

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Sure, but I'm no big deal.

I describe myself as a bored housewife. (though I'm never really bored)
    and my hobbies are doll collecting (really) and hiding stuff from my husband. When he bought a motorcycle without telling me and hid it for 6 months at our beach house, that's when I started collecting dolls. The day I found that bike, I joined eBay and bought EVERY single doll I ever had as a child and they are all hidden under the bed. (He'd NEVER look there) If I die first, he'll find them when he sells the house.
    I live in my own little world; was educated in a convent day school, where I didn't just make the nuns mad. I made them cry.
    I post on EBay's discussion boards under a different ID, were I get regularly blasted by eBay for rowdy behavior. But I'll be GOOD here. Promise.

I have a photographic memory, but it's selective. I'll remember what I read, even remember the color and font of the print, but not remember where I read it. I remember sounds, colors and smells exactly.
    I also talk to dead people. Sometimes they talk back.
    I know...I'm weird.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  13. AMES

AMES Member

Would you please ask Patsy how she could have lived with herself, for so long?

14. Jayelles

Love it!

Nope. You are a synesthete. Go read.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Dee Dee, you're right, that's pretty funny! :) Glad you are here!

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my gosh, DeeDee. You're a PYRATE! Welcome aboard, mate! :pirate:

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I talk to dead people, too.

They make more sense than some living people.

I don't hide things from my spouse, because I threw him out a long time ago.

I don't think DeeDee is weird.

Maybe a little.

18. heymom

heymom Member

I talk to brainless people.

I have teenagers.

:bigstick:

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

PR can't come through. She's in HELL! I'd never try to bring someone like that through. Too much negativity!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice