TeamRamsey naming ST as the killer!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 6, 2008.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Oh, God...it was the peyote buttons in the '60s! Who knew?

Actually, I just remember colors and smells the way they are, not in association with each other (like remembering a smell as a color, or vice -versa, the way a classic synesthete would).

Yep, I'm just weird.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

What an azzhole. :rage: :dervish: :moron: :curses: :wtf: :censored:

3. AMES

AMES Member

What about JonBenét? Can you just conjure up who you want to talk to? Or do the dead people just start appearing? You are kinda like that Psychic...John Edwards.

4. AMES

AMES Member

^^^^tylin...who was the post, that you replied to, from? I have missed something here.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That qoute is from a poster at Sue Bennett's forum.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm guessing it was from a post by JMK. Just guessin'.

7. RiverRat

The poster was Anti-K.

8. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks RR..the only boards/forums that I am familiar with are CL, WBS and FFJ..I don't go to any of the others..and I stopped going to CL a long time ago. Two is all that I can handle with a new baby...LOL

Whoever wrote that post...sounds like a sicko to me...

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's a quote from a post at the swamp, as RR said. Tylin got the quote from the first page of this thread, where I posted the swamp post (#5) because the poster who wrote it is Anti-K, who started the swamp thread to make a case against Thomas (the topic of this thread)...because he was bored. I feel that Anti-K has a lot of nerve trashing Thomas when Anti-K himself is obviously a true pervert. IMO, of course.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I never do that. Too risky. I remember many years ago, my first experiences and the first Medium I ever met (a friend's grandmother) told me not to
    "open that door- because they won't come when YOU want them too, they'll come when THEY want to."
    I also feel that I am annoyed plenty by the living- don't like being annoyed by the dead as well.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Forgive me,
    I mistakenly omitted Anti-K's hat.
    Thanks to RiverRat and KoldKase for explaining.

FWIW-
    I wish the swamp folk would leave Steve Thomas alone.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Opps. Well, :fishslap: me. :)

13. RiverRat

It's worth a lot, Woman.....just try to think about it like I do now - if they have to stretch that far to point away from J&P, it only points to their guilt even more! Just like with everything else in Limbo from That Side.....

How Low Can You Go? How Low Can You Go?

14. RiverRat

Nah..... :thumbsup: You earned too many Free Passes by ticking jameson off!

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Isn't that just the kindest thing to do - offer it free for the year. Just tell her who you are, eh, and ~ depending on who you are ~ you'll get in free! Just trust her. Oink, oink.

It looks like everyone who started over went baaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :floor:

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:dracula: Ha, ha. You can see where I'd think it was Karr, right? Duh me.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Someone elsewhere said that Anti-K might be cruising for a lawsuit. If it were ME, a lawsuit would be the least of his'her worries!

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Punisher, where ya' been?

I doubt Thomas cares what the little heads have to say about him. He's been accused of being the killer there before, and a few of them joined in that time. It was obvious, like now, that they were just saying it to be malicious, out of anger at him. I think that's the definition of malicious libel. If Thomas wanted to own that forum, his time was then. Obviously, he couldn't have cared less.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Steve Thomas doesn't care what the pathetic little RST bobble heads say about him. After all, consider the source. The whack-jobs aren't worth wasting his time on.

20. RiverRat

You Speak The Truth. :gavel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice