That Whacky Nancy Krebs--pages 166 on

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

this stuff

is like a soap opera! What will I do when Bobc runs out of transcript?

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

A SOAP OPERA?

A very LOW RENT soap opera! I'm going to start a new thread for the remainder of these transcripts! I'd to thank Miss Krebs for providing me with invaluable material to work with. I'm with you Fedora--how anyone could even begin to believe this crap is beyond me. That's far scarier to me than anything Krebs alleges! I would be so paranoid being a lawyer and knowing that people on the jury might be this dumb! GOOD GOD.

3. AK

AK Member

BobC

When some brainiac films you performing these threads, and you get your Oscar, be sure to thank Ms. K for the wonderful material. Of course, the downside is that then she'll remember you attacking her.

I want to add I just checked out your homepage and art work. Jezuz, you are one talented dude. It's not enough that you are hilarious, but you're a serious artist with amazing samples. The sheer range of your styles is awesome. I can see why every headhunter in the world would want to rep you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2002
  4. BobC

Thanks AK! It's always depressing losing a job but I try to keep my spirits up by looking at the work I've done. The hard thing about the games field is that no matter how good you are, how hard-working, how talented--you still frikkin lose your job. it'd almost be better if I was phucking up--at least then I'd feel more in control!

5. AK

AK Member

Will Do Art For Food

While you're waiting for another game gig, you can still get work as a commercial artist -- album covers, magazines, ad agencies. I don't know that biz, but I'm guessing that your samples would impress a lot of paying customers.

6. BobC

I've already made a little cardboard sign explaining my status as a Viet Nam vet, and my tragic plight since then! Oh okay so I was only six when I was drafted but let's not nit-pick. People matured faster back then, don't forget.

I have now officially changed my name to Bobby Krebs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice