The Best of Mary Lacy, Weird Logic, Skewered Knowledge and WTF?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Dec 31, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Lacy certainly has set women who have worked like dogs to get equal opportunites back about half a century. I wish I could hate her. She's not that important to me, though. I just find her pathetic.

2. koldkase

I swear, if you'd put Hunter's name in front of that rambling succession of words lined up to obscure the facts while Lacy thought of how she was going to spin THIS answer, I'd never have questioned that it was HUNTER dodging and weaving through that maze to finally end up with TRACY AND JOHN RAMSEY HAD TO KNOW FIRST.

See, that's what is so disingenuous about all of this Karr crap: they KNEW Karr's DNA did NOT match before they ever brought him out of Thailand. They MADE EXCUSES that they feared Karr was molesting a child in his current school of employment, so THAT'S why they had to nab him. Well, that AND that he had a suitcase packed and might run at any second! Which would be a problem, even though they'd been tailing him for WEEKS without him knowing a thing.

Now, ME, I'd have thought, well, turn him over the the Thai, let them deal with Karr because THE MAN'S CONFESSION IS JUST PLAIN WRONG! We can check out his where-abouts in the meantime, just in case. But then, I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE CASE. Not so with Lacy, Tracey, Tom Bennett, nor Smit, we can now see. So they just DRAG the man over here so they can do their publicity spin and take their bows, along with John Ramsey (whom they are so devoted to, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a statue to worship him at the Boulder Ramsey Temple of Martrydom.) All along, they're hoping that when they get Karr here, as he did in Thailand and with Tracey, the wingnut will continue to confess, take a quick plea deal, and they can sweep him under the prison rug before too many people get a close look at how sloppy their case really is. Voila! The Ramseys at long last have their intruder--much to THEIR surprise, I might add, and all the RST "heroes" can at last enter the historical true crime pantheon they so covet as FAMOUS SOLVERS OF JONBENET RAMSEY'S MURDER and SAVIORS OF THE SAINTLY PATSY AND JOHN. How humble they'd be in accepting the adoration of all their devotees, while enjoying us naysayers eating crow....

Well, it was a fantasy. And completely fell apart when Tracey/Ramsey/Morgan/Whomever couldn't wait TO GLOAT, and so called the press the minute they knew Karr had been arrested. And Lacy has the GAUL to plead that Tracy and Ramsey needed time to prepare for PROTECTION against the RELEASE of the very UNSTABLE LUNATIC they CONSPIRED TO BRING BACK TO THE U.S. TO PREY ON THE CITIZENS HERE, once an actual, practicing attorney who has a CLUE about criminal law was appointed to defend Karr--which took the defense lawyer all of a few days, considering there was NO EVIDENCE to prove Karr was ANYTHING but a maleable LIAR in the hands of MICHAEL TRACEY'S EGO MACHINE!

Lacy is an embarrassment to herself AND Boulder, but she isn't smart or wise enough to know it. How RAMSEY of her.

:skank:

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Powerful post KK

pssst.......I can hear your blood pressure from here

calm down.....time to put down the pipe and light up the joint :)

4. koldkase

Now, Barbara, as one who can write a long, straight from the heart post of powerful prose yourself, you must know I CHERISH my time slamming down hard on the pompous jerks who make this world a truly twisted place. They fool no one but THEMSELVES. :bee:

5. wombat

wombat Member

This is a different perception of the elite than I am used to. Not that I believe that there's a meritocracy, but what you describe is so much the opposite of competence. Well, we have that here, the opposite of competence.

Somehow this must explain the lack of cultural diversity in lefty-liberal Boulder - while professing liberalism, the community doesn't seem to welcome persons of color or a social underclass. Mary's the only chick in power, it seems, and every single cop/DA/sheriff lined up behind her at media appearances is a white guy.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Beautiful as usual!!! :toast:

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Okay, as long as you're having fun :) :sunny: :tipsy:

8. Tril

Tril Member

Originally posted by koldkase:
    Excellent summary, kk! And you know, were it not for FFJ, LacyCo might have very well pulled it off. Kudos to Trish, you, and the rest of the long-timers here who refused to let them. :knight:

9. heymom

heymom Member

Peter Boyles and Alan Prendergast need big kudos, too. They are taking on the establishment and the RST right there in Denver. Takes major cajones to do that.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Did They Ever Solve the Susannah Chase Murder Case?

This is the most recent BPD release I can find on it. Is it another cold case?

Name: Susannah Chase Age: 23 City of Residence: Boulder Stamford, CTSYNOPSISBoulder detectives have continually worked leads and explored new investigative methods in the 1997 Susannah Chase murder. Recently, investigators submitted DNA samples to Florida-based DNA Print Genomics, Inc. The company claims that it can presumptively determine the DNA donor’s ancestral origin. Other law enforcement agencies have used DNA Print Genomics’ services in certain investigations. The DNA detectives submitted in the Chase case is from semen recovered from the victim. Thus far, detectives have not identified who the DNA is from. However, DNA Print reported that the DNA investigators submitted is “indicative of someone exhibiting features that are common to Hispanics or Native Americans.†This information will assist detectives with prioritizing tips and possibly generate more investigative leads. Below is a statement provided to Boulder police by DNA Print Genomics, Inc.: DNA Print Genomics, Inc. is a Florida-based company which offers the world’s first forensic test to determine an individual’s genetic ancestry. This unique test, DNA Witness™, has been used in a wide variety of forensic cases, from recent homicides to cold cases. The test results from the DNA Witness™ technology reveal the percentage of ethnic admixture from four subgroups: Indo-European, Sub-Saharan African, East Asian and Native American. Certain physical characteristics are strongly associated with continental ancestry admixture. This allows the investigators to concentrate on specific physical characteristics of the DNA donor and focuses their search parameters in a more efficient manner. This methodology, due to DNA Witness™, has assisted law enforcement in apprehending the perpetrator in a more timely fashion or has assisted in bringing closure to previously unsolved cold cases and sexual assaults.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 2
    -2- Information about DNA Print Genomics, Inc. may be found at their web site: www.dnaprint.com. Boulder police investigators encourage anyone who has information related to this case to call detectives at (303) 441-3330. Those who wish to remain anonymous should call Boulder County Crime Stoppers at (303) 440-STOP.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

There once was a DA named Lacy
    Who had hair curtains over her facey
    With the brain of a nit
    Her rep went to smit
    'Cause she believed a con artist named Tracey.

12. koldkase

hahaha Perfect.

I nominate this Limerick of the Year.

13. heymom

heymom Member

I second the nomination.

:bow: :yay: :headbang:

Another zinger from Cherokee!

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Excellent Chero!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

15. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Ya, you really gotta have a pair to believe in the accident/cover-up theory.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahaha....Great!

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you vury mush. :curtsey:

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAH I just saw this Chero, just classic, well done!

19. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Cherokee
    There once was a DA named Lacy
    Who had hair curtains over her facey
    With the brain of a nit
    Her rep went to smit
    'Cause she believed a con artist named Tracey.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well done, Cherokee. Did you watch Barbara Walters Ten Most Fascinating people? I think she stole her hair style from Anna Wintour.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/102510/barbara_walters_10_most_fascinating.html?page=6

#4 Anna Wintour- Many men are unaware who Anna Wintour is, but I do imagine most women are very knowledgeable of her. For those who don't she is the Editor-In-Chief for Vogue and has been since 1988. Growing up Anna went to a north London collegiate school which required a dress code. She was the rebel of her time wearing her skirts higher than allowed, and producing her ever famous haircut bob at the age of 14 and still has her trademark do today.

Attached Files:

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hey I'm listening to the Devil Wears Prada book on cd on the way to work...wasn't Miranda Preistly fashioned after Wintour?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice