The Best of Mary Lacy, Weird Logic, Skewered Knowledge and WTF?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Anna Wintour might want to consider suing Mary Lacy for taking a trademark hairdo and forever ruining its image :) :bateye: :highfive:

As for you Cherokee and your limerick:

:rotfl: :floor:

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

3. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahaha! Good sleuthing, Lurker. Now DA Stacey Lacy has a BeeBee haircut. :)

4. Elle

Elle Member

Lurker, don't you often see this with some people you know? They hang on to the same old hairstyle all through the years; especially with the film stars. They still keep their hair long, and it no "longer" suits them (?). :)

5. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

hairdo ??

sheesh....who's got hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL - I have more than plenty if you would like to share, but I warn you now - long and blonde is not for the weak of heart!

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wonder what lame excuse Mary "Buster boy" Lazy will give when she gets the Midyette case results from the Grand Jury and dismisses it.

1. Lack of evidence.

2. John Karr probably did it.

3. Parents didn't do it, 'cause they were so nice.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh c'mon now Show Me, you know that in Boulder, WEALTHY parents don't kill their children, at least according to Lacy. :tipsy: :cafe:

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh Sheesh....I forgot:

4. Wealthy parents don't kill their children.

10. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

used to have blonde... i can always trim !! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice