The Big Red Boat

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Spade

Spade Member

RR

Thanks for getting the thread back to my ? Someone has to know about invitees/un-invitees for the Big Red Boat...help please!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Spade,

I've spent quite a few hours searching for more information on whether any of Burke's friends were invited, but there is very little to be found.

On the ACandyRose index, page 5 is the only page listed relating to the big red boat. This information I posted on the first page of this thread:

In addition Patsy was packing summer clothes and bathing suits in suitcases laid out on the bed in John Andrew’s room. He just states “We†had booked tickets on Disney’s Big Red Boat in Florida upon our return from Charlevoix. The trip would last from Decembr 29 through New Year’s. a great way to celebrate Patsy’s 40th birthday and the New Year.

John Ramsey talked about fun for "just" the family on this page.

Other pages are mentioned here and there in search engines and so far have proved fruitless.

I know the incident you're talking about RR. This is talked about on page 37 in "Death of Innocence" where Patsy mentions to Roxy Walker that it would be good if Burke's friend Anthony could go to Atlanta with him.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Can be very frustrating!

Some of the information on "Google" is frustrating. One example:

doi-d.htm
    ... Disney World · 94 Disney’s Big Red Boat in Florida ... 277

There's absolutely nothing mentioned about the big red boat on this page at all on the Hardback copy of DOI that I have ...
    ISBN 0-7852-6816-2 I have come across umpteen searches like this (?). I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about (?).

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

the handle thing

So in all of this, what's the big mystery about a handle on a garrotte? With the surgical Gigli saw (a kind of modified garrotte), there are two handles, one at either end, and these are used to pull the blade (twisted/overwrapped wire) circumferentially, around the targeted item which is to be amputated, thus tightening it to the point that it severs the bone when articulated along its surface. Likewise, a single handle, when inserted within a loop of cord and twisted around and around, can tighten it with pressure exceeding the amount which might normally be exerted by the same perpetrator's musculature, by their pulling of the ends contralaterally and in a simultaneous fashion.

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

JustChillun:

“the handle thing
    So in all of this, what's the big mystery about a handle on a garrotte?â€

You answer your own question:

“ With the surgical Gigli saw (a kind of modified garrotte), there are two handles, one at either end, and these are used to pull the blade (twisted/overwrapped wire) circumferentially, around the targeted item which is to be amputated, thus tightening it to the point that it severs the bone when articulated along its surface.â€

“two handles...pull...circumferentially around the targeted item...†This IS a garrote and garroting action. (You will find this description in my initial analysis of the “garrote scene.â€)

“Likewise, a single handle, when inserted within a loop of cord and twisted around and around, can tighten it with pressure exceeding the amount which might normally be exerted by the same perpetrator's musculature, by their pulling of the ends contralaterally and in a simultaneous fashion.â€

True, but irrelevant to the crime scene. There is no locked-down fixed loop with handle inserted to compress loop by twist action leverage. The mummy wrapped handle is 17†from the loop around the neck, which was tied around the neck with no noose action. As for the handle 17†away at the end of the cord, you can twist it until the cows come home and all you will get is a twisted string applying no circumference pressure around the neck.

Hair entangled in knot equals TIED around, not compressed by noose action. Handle at end of cord equals decoration, i.e., a staging attempt by a person who had no idea of what he\she was doing. The whole “garrote scene†is flawed in every respect and amateurish to the max.

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

getting a handle on things

So, Easy, you are surmising that the person responsible for this was not your average grade of hit person or repeat offender...still, the autopsy report made me believe that a fair amount of force was used on the child during the alleged occurrence of the alleged crime by the alleged perpetrator(s). There, play some CYA music for me, maestro!

(Yes, we know that it was OBVIOUS and not just alleged, but the perp doesn't know what the price for spilling innocent blood is...:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: OBVIOUSLY.)

7. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

“JustChillun:

getting a handle on things

So, Easy, you are surmising that the person responsible for this was not your average grade of hit person or repeat offender...still, the autopsy report made me believe that a fair amount of force was used on the child during the alleged occurrence of the alleged crime by the alleged perpetrator(s). There, play some CYA music for me, maestro!â€

I see no point in repeating what I have already stated in a detailed analysis of the “garrote scene†located at: http://www.acandyrose.com/
    There is more information in the letters to Keenan located at the same site.

If you believe there is error, please quote that with which you disagree and state the why of the disagreement. I will be glad to respond.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice