The BORG according to jameson

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

wow

Geez, I had no idea the rest of you BORGs were leading such pitiful, desperate lives.....cause SkankySue sure isn't describing me in her ever so insightful (not!) analysis of why there's this massive group of humanity that refuses to believe and embrace her beloved Ramseys.

For the record, I've always maintained that I don't hate the Ramseys. That's such a Sue Bennett thing to even think that I would give John or Patsy Ramsey that much space in my brain! Hate is a very strong, draining emotion - frankly, I don't care enough one way or the other about two people I've never met to summon up that kind of intensity in emotion.

I do hate with a passion what happened in their house on Christmas night in 1996. I absolutely detest it that there once was a pretty little girl named JonBenet who should've celebrated her 13th birthday this month but instead was viciously overkilled in her own home on what should have been one of the happiest nights of the year.

Words can't begin to summon up how much I hate that tragic and unncessary loss of someone so precious and with so much potential. And I doubt the intensity of my emotion regarding this senseless taking of a child's life will ever diminish even the slightest bit. This will still be a hateful horror no matter how many years pass.

I'm not very fond of many of the Ramseys actions since their daughter was murdered; though, as I wrote a long time ago, there is a certain sad sensibility to their human nature need to save their sorry asses. So, I can at least understand their actions, though I sure can't condone them.

Sue Bennett, on the other hand, didn't wake up with her child dead in the basement. Why she latched on to this case and has continued over the years to lie and obstruct justice is a true mystery to me. IF I had it in me to hate anyone, she'd probably be in line before the Ramseys.

But, the Skank is more like a pesky gnat - hovering around and being bothersome, but worth no more than an aggravated swat to be rid of her.

You guys have all countered her ridiculously inane words better than I could. Just as some of the rest of you have taken the time to do so well, I could diagram the Skanks stupidity and refute it line by line - but I guess it kinda boils down to what Vic wrote - none of us have had to explain a murdered child in our basement so we win!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ahaaaaaaaaa

I figured it out! The only close contact that Jammy has - to be able to give such a vivid description - is with the Was Just PRETENDING To Be Borg Gang of Mame and friends.

Now doesn't it make sense?!

RR

3. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Ilene-Sue

Bent
    On
    Ramsey
    Guilt

(Or so I am told.)

And yes, good catch...

Ayeka

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I'm better looking than JR and I'm old and ugly!!!

5. imon128

imon128 Banned

For skankie's info, I've won a beauty contest (GAWD, I HATE TO ADMIT I TOOK PART IN ONE, UGH, but I was very young and pressured into it...it WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN) and I don't want for much, so she better come up with a new, logical, reason, that the R's are UNlikeable. P U..........

Does skank think that some sort of jealousy regarding looks and money are cause for people to not look at the R's realistically?

Anybody, no matter of looks or financial position, can see right through that couple. And for those who can't, just read that ridiculous book of theirs. What a superficial, self serving, couple. I do hope the R's learn in time, that money and/or looks, just isn't what life's about. Sooner or later you have to meet the Big Guy in the Sky and I doubt He cares a feather or a fig if what you had or what you looked like.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

SWAMP= Sicko Willing to Assist Murdering Parents.

JAMESON THINKS WE'RE UNATTRACTIVE?!!! Ha!! If she saw VP parading around the Texas brush like a Hollywood PRINCESS she'd think before she made such crackpot statements!

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

just going to give my 2 cents to this discussion (since you DID ask! LOL!) -

I have LOTS of friends!:D

Maybe that was one of hir point in this - subconsiously of course!:rolleyes:

rubbing it in about hir 40K coup, no doubt....

NO to ALL those questions! I ditto your comment on wondering if jameson is describing her own pitiful existence!!:eek:

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

bawahahahaha - good one Watching You!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nope here also!!

Nope! no 'hate' in my life! too much energy in THAT direction - does NOT do a body good!! Only 'positive' thoughts here!:)

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

hmm... wondering why 3 thumbs up guys showed up when I only pressed it once??.... oh well!!

Oh you ARE too funny Tricia! that's why I love this site!:D

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

Fly posted on CS: There's no getting around the fact that IF somebody other than the Ramseys were involved, HP and family had to be near the top of the list of potential suspects. Few others had as many factors pointing their way in the early days.

hmmm... maybe that's what they (Rams) had in mind - when they 'staged' this poor girl's death??!!!

11. purr

purr Active Member

hey imon, you CANT...................

get away with saying you won
    a beauty contest.....without proof......

we want to see all the pics..........

all of 'em...tacky ones and all.

what contest did you win????

we want to know......

and then possibly make fun of you.....

ahhhhhhh come on......
    humor us!!!!!!!

asking purffectly nicely,
    purr

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice