The Check Stub and the Layout of the House

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 19, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Michael Tracey communicated with this creep for 4 years, and Lou Smit helped Tracey with the documentary. Lou Smit had access to everything. Connect the dots.

I want to see EVIDENCE that Karr was in that Boulder, CO home the night of the murder. I think that's fair, don't you?

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I wouldn't have thought thatthere were any secrets left.

For example - we know for a FACT that Michael Tracey has autopsy photos which haven't been posted on the Net. I refer to the article written by the British journalist when Patsy died. She said he had a brown envelope with photos in it and she pulled one out and it was one she'd never seen before - one that showed Jonbenet's dead little face in its entirety.

jameson said she also has that photo - so who leaked these photos? That's what I'd be asking.

3. BobC

Right Jay.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Here's the link:-

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,1803742,00.html

5. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

Powerpoint presentation

has this now infamous powerpoint presentation ever been released? Its not so widespread that its on the net, right? I have to believe there are some things we all don't know, just to have the slightest bit of faith in the justice system (or make that the investigators). what about the photos that the grand jury saw?

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Exactly! So how would you ever convict this guy even if by any small stretch of the imagination he were the killer? There will always be too much reasonable doubt for a conviction when there is a Smit/Tracey/Jameson/RST connection. But then again, maybe that's what is being counted on. This tag team keeps that reasonable doubt spinning just like a top and has been for almost 10 years now.

It wasn't that long ago that Jameson was discussing posting this photo on hir site. We don't know that hir hasn't posted it somewhere.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I thnk that now that Karr is having a taste of what prison is going to be REALLY like--his lawyers said he was scared in that teensy cell, no champagne, no cameras, lots of mean looking men who won't be kind to the shrimp who murdered a child--I think we may see Karr change his confession tune.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

JR, that's an old news story dated from last Friday, August 18th. (The date is at the top of the news page).

The "U.S. law enforcement source" was apparently none other than someone from the Smit/Augustin/Gray. As soon as major case players started coming out and saying there WERE no graphic details about JonBenet's body that were unknown to the public, the RST changed their spin to "Karr knew something about the crime scene." Later, this morphed into "Karr knew about a check stub and basement layout."

I've noticed the "Karr knew 'gruesome' and 'graphic' details about JonBenet's body" story has been dropped from the media. It can't be substantiated through any other source other than the pro-Ramsey Boulder crowd now trying to frame Karr for JonBenet's murder.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2006
  9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks for clearing that up Cherokee. It didn't make sense to me but I found the article and needed to vent especially about the coroner comment. Glad it's been run up the flag pole.

:bsflag:

10. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

"U.S. LE" (the U.S. Gov) is as mum on this case as I've ever seen them. To say private eyes or local cops are "U.S. LE" is yellow journalism.

I agree with BobC - sooner or later the police have to put Karr in Boulder or they can drop the case!!

11. BobC

Yeah but apparently Lacy really is charging him with murder--so I want to know what she has or thinks she has.

12. koldkase

Jams has stated several times SHE has a copy of the PowerPoint. There's that alone to reach reasonable doubt.

And yes, Smit gave copies of the PowerPoint to several of the tv producers who did shows with him: Good Morning America/NBC, with Katie Couric; CBS/48 HOurs/Erin Moriority; and the truly most important--MICHAEL TRACEY/3 documentaries/Karr contact for 4 years. That means that many editors, producers, television crew and staff saw this. Believe me, that means potentially hundreds of people have seen this unedited.

I don't know what this evidence is, but let me tell you all something that I've written up many times for you, and I think I only finally posted once, maybe on the Cookie's transcript thread, because it's so disgusting, I just would get too heartsick to carry on a discussion about it: I wrote the DA's Office a year or more ago, requesting a copy of the PowerPoint, under the FOIA, because I felt it was WRONG for Smit to control it being presented to the public AS PROPAGANDA, in shows where INNOCENT MEN were being slandered.

I can tell you that Bill Nagel, if his words can be believed, SEEMED TO HAVE NO IDEA THIS POWERPOINT WAS BEING SHOWN ALL OVER TV. I am not making this up. I offered, and he accepted, to give him links to the many places online where you could see pictures from the PowerPoint.

So either he was lying, or the DA's office really didn't know that Smit was broadcasting this thing all over the place.

So...take it for what it's worth. Bill Nagel then wrote me, telling me that Smit owns the PowerPoint, he created it, and the fact that he created it out of MURDER CASE FILES WHICH BELONG TO THE PEOPLE OF COLORADO, not to mention, SMIT WAS WORKING FOR THE DA AND BEING VERY WELL PAID TO CREATE THE POWERPOINT, WHICH IS WORK PRODUCT FOR THE DA UNDER EVERY SINGLE PROFESSIONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL CONTRACT SMIT EVER WORKED UNDER...meant nothing to the Boulder DA....

And THIS is the BURDEN OF BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT this DA will have to overcome....

But...it's Boulder...and Karr is obviously a real sicko who is begging for it...so fine. I don't much care anymore. Let him have his wish.

Because on the other side of that...case files will no longer be sealed under UNSOLVED MURDER, will they?

And at last, we might actually get to see all this evidence that the DA has been hiding while Smit has been handing it out to RST left and right.

Or not. I don't think anyone in LE in Boulder or Colorado believes in blind justice. So they'll make it up as they go, like they have in this case from day one.

13. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

A shoo-in in the next election should she "solve" this case. :nsf:

15. BobC

But they are charging him with murder--this is for real.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

They can drop those charges just as fast, BobC. I have to believe that even Lacy isn't stupid enough to try to go to trial with this one.

17. BobC

But don't you find it really odd that they'd take this extremely questionable story seriously, while discounting all the evidence pointing directly at Patsy Ramsey?

18. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

ty

KoldKase, thanks for the info. I know I am years behind you guys, as I literally stopped following this for a few years. Do you have those links handy?

19. koldkase

I remember that once long ago there were "hints" on the forums by people like Fedorax that there was information from the autopsy the coroner did not release to the press.

Not knowing the law, I'm not sure how that works. But Fedorax seemed to think whatever that evidence was, it was inculpatory for the Ramseys.

If I had a quarter for every "I know something you don't" post I"ve read in 6 years, I would be on a long vacation and missing this exercise in further futility in this case....

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, yeahhhhh, but I find just about eveything about the Boulder establishment quite odd, and none of this should surprise us.

They want this guy bad, BobC. They are going to try their hardest to make him the perp, no matter how stupid they look doing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice