The Check Stub and the Layout of the House

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 19, 2006.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Yes, and how (possible) wrong convictions has Barry Scheck gotten reviewed or overturned over the past umpteen years based on DNA evidence alone? Or should I add solid DNA evidence - not degraded DNA with missing markers? What are the stats on innocent people in prison BobC?

I agree WY. The question is, "why now?" Election year for the BDA? Is Ramsey going to try to run for another office? What's up? We need to do our homework - me thinks.

2. VP

VP Member

You would think KK, BUT

Prison could be just the ticket for Karr - I wonder if he is familiar with Richard Speck's story. The following link is very disturbing - wait one hour after eating to view: http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/speck.html

3. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

Have any of you actually seen the pictures? If links were sent to the News casters, do those sites still exist?

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Thanks, VP ... there went lunch!

What we really need is to see that MoleRat Tracey in a jailcell for a few days. He'd spill his guts in a matter of days about feeding secret case info to Karr ... especially if they bunk him with JT Colfax!

...YumYum

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh...this link doesn't go to the pictures of Speck in his undies with man boobs that many women would envy, is it? Doing drugs? Bragging about his great life?

No thanks, saw it, wish I hadn't.

Just goes to prove no matter what institution one enters, corruption rules.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wonder where the guards were when this film was taken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice