The Cracked Crab....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 29, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

That portion of her interview...that you posted....is the one that I was referring to in Post #22 of this thread...so, thanks for posting it, so other posters can read it for themselves. That is the one that stood out for me too. Not only the Blah, Blah, Blah part, but also where she says, when expaining what the RN note says...."...if you call somebody, that's not good". NOT GOOD??? It actually says that JB would be beheaded!!! She acted just a little bit nonchalant about that RN, if you ask me.

I have put her interview on a word document, and I am going through and marking all of the I don't remember's and Blah Blah Blah's. I forgot to mark them, but I also want to count the Hmmmm's..uhhhh's...and ahhhhh's. John did that alot in his too.

2. Little

Little Member

Well.....my personal favorite is the la-de-da-de-da.

3. AMES

AMES Member

LOL....well la-de-da-de-da......I had never noticed that one before...I will have to add that one to my collection of "I don't knows", and Blah, blah, blah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice