THE DNA DOES NOT MATCH & LACY WILL NOT FILE CHARGES!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by starfishing, Aug 28, 2006.

1. amster

amster Member

:floor: :floor:

Jean C. is practically in tears! She's waving a piece of papers whining about the gag order. She wants this leak investigated!!

WTF?? NG saying JB fought desperately to remove the garrott....scratches all over her neck? Is that true?

Jean C. is hopping mad! The prosecution has been harmed by this leak!

2. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Gary Harris, Karr friend, called Lacy a disgrace to the legal profession and called for her resignation. This on national MSNBC tv. Lacy has alot to account for.
    Cheb

3. LIMAMA

LIMAMA Member

Ha!!!

Stevie Wonder could have told them that!!!

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The DNA doesn't match

:eek:

Pardon my feigned surprise

The RST is up to Plan B:

Murder by telepathy!

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Press Release

For immediate release:-

Attached Files:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, Amster, that "scratches all over her neck" is NOT TRUE!!! It's an RST lie!

Nancy Grace ought to be horse-whipped for all the false info she's broadcast on this case!

7. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

EXCELLENT point, South!

It's a tough choice. Do they risk exposing their non-existent credibility regarding the relationship of the DNA to the crime, and prosecute this scapegoat without it? I can't imagine them doing that ... cuz Karr will get off this rap, and they'll NEVER be able to use the DNA red herring again.

The DNA was an old and useful friend to the Ramseys ... and I can't see them abandoning it like they abandoned their daughter in the basement.

...YumYUm

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, starfishing. I just got home from work, and I haven't had a chance to watch the news, yet. I come here for my news, actually.

BobC, are you grinning like the Cheshire cat?
    This is the news you were sitting on, isn't it.

I'm so shocked the DNA doesn't match. Not.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

A LEAK IN BOULDER?

NO WAY!

:floor: :floor:

10. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Lacy NOT going to file charges against Karr

xx message deleted. Information posted on another thread.
    Cheb

11. Tril

Tril Member

I'm waiting for the RST to say, "SO WHAT if the sample doesn't match Karr's DNA? It looks as if the DNA didn't belong to the intruder, after all. But that doesn't let Karr off the hook."

12. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Yum .... Ya Got That Right

Whoopee .... you betchan Silverman will be choking on his crow ... they say it's best to eat it while hot ... goes down faster.

I personally can't stand Silverman and his voice grates on my nerves. But I digress, weren't some putting him forth as credible, as opposed to the RST and the talking heads we've been bombarded with since this whole thing reared its ugly head again?

Every time I listened to him, he sounded like a fully fledged member of the RST ... who is he anyway? Wasn't he somebody that was on our side of the fence in earlier times?

Just the same, our TV viewing will obiously be taking a new slant tonight, if what is reported here is true about the "No DNA Match".

Of course, I never expected it to .... but I was always fearful that the RST cult would find some way of spinning that it just wasn't conclusive or other b.s. I was even more fearful that somehow the DNA would be tampered with, just to make a case stick.

Regards,
    Mandarin

13. Ginja

Ginja Member

Well, Sean Hannity just announced it on his news show, citing the Ch9 story of confirmation via two sources, then he said, "what a shock! I told you this a week ago!"...

...meaning, even Sean Hannity knew the guy was a fraud!

Now...what does the BPD do? Do they charge him anyway? or let him go?

They would have to let him go, imo, simply because the dna doesn't match and afterall, the entire RST, from Lou Smit to Lin Wood to Lacy herself have stated that the dna left behind belongs to the KILLER! Obviously, since it doesn't match Karr, he ain't the killer!

But what if they do go ahead with this fiasco and charge him? Don't you think it's fair game to say, well, the dna didn't match Karr and you've decided to continue to look at him as the killer, why not go back to the original investigation and look more closely to the Ramseys, because their dna didn't match either!

IOW, could this be exactly what the BPD said from the very beginning, something they knew and had the support of from so many forensic experts? that THIS DNA has no bearing on the case and is irrelevant.

The genie's been let out of the bottle, folks. The DNA may not match, but unlike 10 years ago, the media frenzy is on. Yes, there was a media frenzy 10 years ago, but it was limited to a few programs. We've seen the switch, though, as in many other high profile cases...the media's bit onto this and I don't think they'll let it go. As a matter of fact, I would think they'd be like sharks in bloody water! If nothing else, go after the BDA for incompetence.

And then question the BDA as to why it pulled the case from the BPD. At least the BPD didn't go off half-cocked, spending tens of thousands of dollars chasing a fraud. Remember, the ONLY reason why Hunter didn't prosecute is because he couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt which parent did what.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I would like to know the exact amount of any and all life insurance policies on JonBenet and Patsy before I answer that question...........

:bling: :bling: :bling:

15. amster

amster Member

NG's next lie was that PR kept a supply of panties...all sizes....for visiting children who may have "accidents" while at the home. I turned off CTV.

NG saying that about JB and her neck is just ignorant. I knew I had never heard that.....thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Note to self.....ignore the stupid media!

16. ddeebee

ddeebee Member

Paula Woodward, of course

I was pretty sure that she would be the one to get this "leaked info" as she is a snake in the grass with Michael Tracey. I suspected all along that Tracey was feeding this big scoop to her and when she was chomping at the bit to break the story Mary Lacy was forced to move on JMK.

BTW, Nancy Grace just mentioned the fact that the underpants were not really JB's because they were several sizes too big. Another inconvenient fact that everybody chooses to ignore?

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

How on earth has the prosecution been harmed by this leak? Either the DNA matches, or it doesn't. That fact isn't going to change between now and a trial.

Oh wait, this is Boulder we're talking about. I'm guessing Lacy wanted to be able to put her RST spin on the DNA's not matching. Now, she can't. Too bad, so sad.

18. love_mama

love_mama Member

So now saying on TV they probably won't file any charges!
    NO KIDDING! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

WHAT DRIPS! What a time of waste and money.....

xxxxxxooooooooo :luv:
    mama

19. amster

amster Member

Actually, Jean C. is blaming Denver PD....before I muted her, she was screeching about no confirmation from Lacy....who she has a very odd attraction to.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Told Ya So!

9NEWS has confirmed from two sources that the DNA sample taken from John Mark Karr is not a match with the foreign DNA found on JonBenet Ramsey's body when she was murdered in 1996. 9NEWS has also learned the Boulder County District Attorney's office will not file charges against Karr in connection with the Ramsey case.

http://www.9news.com/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice