THE DNA DOES NOT MATCH & LACY WILL NOT FILE CHARGES!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by starfishing, Aug 28, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I keep feeling around for the egg on my face that Miss Truthfinder informed me would appear there today--but it's just not there.

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Tracey is the scary one. I hope the focus isn't taken off him.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good god! A woman goes to the grocery store and all hell breaks lose!

I knew I should go on a hunger strike!

Well, like we said...KARR TOLD US THIS HIMSELF.

I haven't read the thread yet, just got in the door. But I guess all the "evidence nobody else knows" went by the wayside as well.

By the way...TRICIA CALLED AND SAID HER CRIER LIVE APPEARANCE TODAY HAS BEEN BUMPED TO TOMORROW, BUT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN NOW.

I don't know where to put this as I didn't even know about the Crier appearance, so I'm just sticking it everywhere.

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

And here is Pam Paugh on MSNBC. "The people of Boulder ought to be absolutely adamant that he make reparations for that." For what? For Lacy's decision to scoop him up?

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Oh, whyohwhy did we have to BAN THAT PERSON?!! :winko:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Pam is on now.....let's count how many times she says the word "gentleman." Up to one already....

7. amster

amster Member

Is this what you hinted at this morning? And, you are correct. No traces of egg on your face! ;)

8. amster

amster Member

Maybe it's just me.....but she makes my skin crawl. Ick

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Absolutely!

They should have checked with FFJ first :)

They would have learned about the scamster extraordinaire, Michael Tracey, and all his previous faux suspects.

They would have learned that Loose Mitts has been a member of the Ramsey Spin Team from Day One. He has the Delorean to prove it.

They would have learned that Ollie Gray is a washed-up private eye.

They would have learned that Barrie Hartman, Todd Hartman, and Mary Hartman, all close friends of the Nutty Professor, have always been eager to use the Boulder Camera to advance all flawed theories.

These are reliable sources? Crime investigation experts?

As my Dad would have said: "In a pig's eye!" (I think he cleaned that up for dinner table conversation).

10. RiverRat

LOL - Rita called Pam "Patsy" twice! Hah!

11. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

2 now,

the first gentleman was in reference to Karr

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles you crack me up!

DNA doesn't match.....whadduya know...who'd thunk it and it only cost tens of thousand of dollars(for Tracey's upcoming book) by the citizens of Boulder, to find out.

13. heymom

heymom Member

ROFL! :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Heymom

14. amster

amster Member

Good heavens! Why all the slobbering over DA Lacy? What is the deal with that?

15. RiverRat

Pam was not Happy about that......gonna have to go for the Big Kid Meal this McTime around.

16. boogiebear

boogiebear Member

Just heard Pam Paugh

say she is behind Lacey 100%. I had to run my DVR back to rehear that. Excuse me I am getting sick.
    :burnedup:

17. RiverRat

Whoa....as in two gentlemen?! ;)

18. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

That probably made Pam's day! The good news is she was able to get herself back on TV for a while and since Paty's gone, she didn't even have to share the limelight.

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

RST already suggesting "maybe he had an accomplice..."

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That was what I noticed in her first interview after karr was detained in Thailand - she referred to him as "this gentleman".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice