THE DNA DOES NOT MATCH & LACY WILL NOT FILE CHARGES!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by starfishing, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

I can not believe that moronic Nancy Grace is still referring to Karr as "the confessed murderer of JonBenet." And if that isn't enough, she's rattling on about how he was seen in Boulder just hours after the murder.

They need to yank her off TV. She's lost her marbles.

Let it go, Nancy. He's not the one.

UPDATED: It appears her show may be a rerun from this morning. I guess she gets a pass this time.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Of COURSE ... now Lacy & crew are trying to spin this that they needed Karr's mouth swab DNA to test against the partial DNA, so it was necessary to have this whole circus in order to do that.

And of COURSE, the media is buying that bucket of crap just like they've bought everything else out of Boulder.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I am sad to say this but I'm starting to think these people are just really, really stupid.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

They will never admit that the DNA is a non-issue in this case, and that is why they will never find their intruder and the real killer will never be brought to justice.

If they would admit the DNA is a red herring and follow the rest of the evidence, they'd have their killer.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Gee, Bob, I've been saying they are stupid for years. It really is sad.

6. Tril

Tril Member

I heard that too, Cher. What a load.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lacy's toast.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Hey Bob,

Tell the truth this is really a gingerbread muffin that you carved all by your wee self.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I wonder if it was JR or Ellique (hahaha) who paid for the champagne, and the duck, and the beer and the paté for what will become the most infamous perp-flight in history?

9. BobC

WY--I was trying to be fair to this idiot woman. Thinking she MUST have something beyond e-mails and a crackpot confessions, and now it turns out SHE HAD NOTHING ELSE.

Lacy needs to be taken off her watch. It is truly frightening that someone that stupid has people's lives in her hands.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I heard someone on tv say the other day this flight from Bangkok is the longest PERP WALK in history.

Wait a minute. Was that you?

:floor:

11. koldkase

Well, guess we found out ONE THING: NO BIG DNA DEVELOPMENT THAT IS GOING TO NAIL THE INTRUDER.

Lacy said in her OWN AFFADAVIT that the DNA from the panties is MIXED and therefore they couldn't even use DNA except from a check swab.

Oh, yeah, I believe that.

Maybe Lacy should read a book on criminal forensics some time. I believe everyone on this board knows more about DNA than she does.

12. koldkase

And y'all do realize this means that Wood has been lying to us for 4 years.

Oh. I can't believe it. Help me. Jesus.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

where's Johnny???????

14. BobC

Probably somewhere chuckling at what a complete drooling retard Lacy is. I'm sorry folks but this is beyond the pale.

He probably wants to marry her--she's been the best thing in the world for him.

15. koldkase

Just like Karr knew his DNA wouldn't match because he wasn't there, JR knew that it wasn't going to match for the opposite reason, IMO.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No joke. But I never gave her the BOD like you, BobC. I guess I'm not that nice.

ANYONE WHO ...

1. would believe Lou Smit and his sorry bag of crap
    2. gets in bed with Ramseys right after taking office
    3. tell the Ramsey's a Christian and believes they'll get their miracle (per John's Hawaii interview)
    4. allows Tracey to finger innocent people as perps with stolen case evidence (via Smit) and does nothing about it
    5. publicly sides with a judge in a civil suit where only pro-Ramsey evidence was introduced and declares belief in an intruder
    6. allows a pro-Ramsey Grand Juror to talk to the media against CO state law and does nothing about it
    8. attends the funeral of a major suspect still "under the umbrella of suspicion" who has NOT been cleared in a continuing murder investigation AS A FRIEND
    7. is cold to ANY evidence other than that favoring the Ramseys (per Steve Thomas today on KHOW) ...

IS BOTH HORRIBLY UNETHICAL AND EXTREMELY STUPID!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice