The document says PARACHUTE CORD!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by heymom, Nov 26, 2006.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Corruption From The Start

No other explanation but that DeMuth and Smit were paid off to subvert justice.

2. heymom

heymom Member

No, no one can explain. There is nothing normal or ordinary or acceptable in this case. Maybe DeMouth will get community service, like Sandy Berger did.
    Sandy the Burglar slapped on wrist

3. Amber

Amber Member

Now that Lacy knows the document is out there thanks to Moriarty does she not have a DUTY to get back the documents and investigate where they came from as an agent of the State in an ON GOING crime?

4. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, of course it is her duty, but so is prosecuting Jason Midyette's parents. If she won't chase baby killers, why would she chase papers?

5. Amber

Amber Member

:-( :-( I know, I know...it's just so *@#*^@* frustrating!!

6. Tez

Tez Member

I wonder what else Trip DeMuth made off with?

Considering he went to work for the Ramsey defense squad after he left the DA's office, I think it would be interesting to know exactly what he took with him.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

As far as I have deduced from what was said at various times, Smit took some of the stuff home before he quit.

Then he had the PowerPoint being processed at a business site when he quit. So all he did is went and picked it up when it was ready. I don't believe Hunter knew much about the PowerPoint or its development timeline. Or maybe he knew about it but being the complete slacker he was, didn't think to bother with something like over-seeing how evidence was copied and where it or the copies were kept by disgruntled employees.

IOW, Smit had them all hoodwinked, and some to this day. I was actually told, in writing, by Bill Nagel that Smit owns the PowerPoint as his personal property. I'm not making this up. Apparently, Boulder citizens paid Smit $60K to make his own video production of the case, to distribute for his own personal agenda.

How's that for corruption?

8. Tez

Tez Member

That makes me sick. He owns it? WTF?

9. koldkase

hahahaha How predictable! Jams says that while DeMuth's report mentioned PARACHUTE cord, that doesn't MEAN it WAS parachute cord. It only means that's the term DeMuth used, which is as good as any term one might randomly pick in an official report in a child murder case....

:floor:

hahaha How Ramsey of her!

Well, I embellished the official document part. Jams apparently has no comprehension of such things being important when, if entered into evidence at trial, it just MIGHT make a DIFFERENCE what you label the EVIDENCE.

And of course, they're all wetting themselves over the Lies 4 program. Now they're so sure that Karr IS the killer, and HE HAD AN ACCOMPLICE!!

I swear, it's like watching a mental ward on LSD.

10. heymom

heymom Member

You're kidding, right??? Are they really that stupid, or do they just play stupids on TV??? WTF has gone wrong with these people that they can't see the truth...Why are they turning themselves inside out to explain what happened to JonBenet? Just because the parents say they didn't do it, makes it the truth? Are you kidding? No one in prison actually did it, they were only in the wrong place at the wrong time. No one is guilty, especially if they have a good defense lawyer.

I just can't believe the chinese acrobatic act people are willing to perform to keep the Ramsey's world intact. What is it to them if the Ramseys actually did it? They aren't related or anything, they don't have any connection really. Just a fantasy. I guess fantasies are powerful that way.

11. koldkase

They're really that stupid.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Hey, Cirque, I think a few of your Chinese acrobats are LOOSE!!

ROFL :lame: :lame: :weaklink: :rs: :stupid1: :moron:

13. Tez

Tez Member

KK, humor me if you will. I thought Karr was in Alabama when JBR was killed? I thought that was proven? How could he have killed her? His accomplice only exists in his mind. But, I guess that has never stopped the swampsters before. And there is the minor detail that the DNA didn't match either. Even though it probably isn't related to the crime.

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Hold It! - Check the photo!

Help me JEEEZUS, I'm in agreement with Jams!
    It took a couple of days of serious digging, but I managed to find the photo Frank Coffman (aka MaskedMan) took of the cord, in the display aisle of McGluckens, as he found it shortly after the murder. As I remember it, Coffman posted this photo on JW because he wanted to point out that the price Steve Thomas quoted in his book was a typo and not correct.

DeMuth's report calling it "PARACHUTE" cord is meaningless. Note in the photo, one package has it labeled "UTILITY" cord.

Attached Files:

15. Amber

Amber Member

Why would Demouth choose to call it Parachute cord then? Why not simply Utility cord? People don't pull names out of the air when it comes to evidence - he made that association for a reason.

16. koldkase

In my entire 50+ years of life, I have never once used or heard anyone use the term parachute cord as a general description of any cord. It's totally absurd to suggest that this is some kind of generic application of a cord type used at random.

The point I was trying to make...and obviously failed...is that in an official report, written as EVIDENCE in a murder case, it would be highly irresponsible and incompetent of the lawyer writing the report to use a randomly chosen word with no direct application to the evidence in question to describe the evidence.

Of course, I realize it is Trip DeMuth.... :aprop:

17. Amber

Amber Member

Exactly right KK..this official document was not for his own private purpose...so if Parachute cord means something to him and nothing to anyone else that would be absolutely ridiculous....he chose Parachute cord for a reason....

Is he now going to say that JMK's alter female ego parachuted onto the Ramsey house and that's how she left no footprints in the snow? Then she abseiled down the chimney having cut the chute free and using the cord. Then used her psychic powers to detect BR's pen/utility/parachute knife and cut the remaining parachute cord for use in the staging?

18. koldkase

Oh! Better copyright that now, before Tracey snatches it for his next croc on "48 Lies."

19. sue

sue Member

thanks for sharing the picture. Certainly looks like it was easy to find that cord at the time of the JB's death.

20. Tez

Tez Member

Amber's solved the case. Post of the week!!!! Quick Amber, take KK's advice and get it copywrited!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice