The DoubleB Needs Help

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Here's another clip of the video. This one shows the pageant person for longer and he/she appears to have a large white satin bow attached to his/her jacket at the back!

Attached Files:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I found a video of the same pageant sequence at youtube.com where the "ribbon" can be seen in the background in part, and it appears to have "Royale Miss" visible on the top line, and then the end of "Colorado" and another word, possibly "Beauty". So my bet is this is this pageant, from the list on the WBB thread: "America's Royale Miss Colorado Dream Queen *July, 1996. Denver, Colorado. Age: 5."

Around frame 3:28: The dress is the same and the hair is the same, pulled back at the ears. She also looks age 5 to me, as her face is chubbier than when she was 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m40-rAIDI8M&NR=1

Jayelles, you can do the screen capture and I can't, so feel free to post it. Love ya'!

Here's a pic of her in that dress/pageant with "America's Royale Miss" on the backdrop, frame 2:08:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-YMPUz5yNI&NR=1

3. Jayelles

This capture is taken a couple of seconds later, the mysery person has moved slightly and you can see more of the large white satin bow. You can also see that the black sparkly jacket seems to have some sort of cap shape to the top of the sleeve and that he/she is lifting a trophy - presumably to present to Jonbenet:-

Attached Files:

4. Jayelles

I'm not sure if that's the same pageant KK. She seems to have worn the same outfit on three occasions. One one of these, she has her hair up and has a little cape at the back. On the other two, she has her hair down - but has the cape in one of these also.

The one where she has the Royale Sash, there is a heavily patterned wallpaper in the background and the sash has a coloured stripe down each side of it. In the Mystery Person video, the background is plain and the sash has no stripes.

I wondered if the Gollie character might be affiliated to the pageant in some way?

5. koldkase

Okay, now I'm confused. The last video I linked, I kept watching and she is being crowned with a DIFFERENT ribbon on her, and a different presenter, frame 2:28:

So...did JonBenet wear that same dress in more than one pageant? Or am I getting all mixed up?

6. Jayelles

No I take it back - you are right!

Attached Files:

7. Jayelles

I can't see that one - I don't have the requisite settings on my pc.

8. Jayelles

That is mystery person in the black and white clip - same sparkly black jacket, white "blouse" and white satin flouncy ... thing.

9. Jayelles

We got it - we are da bombs :)

If that is John Mark Karr wearing a black sparkly jacket and white bottom garment with a large white bow at the back handing out sashes and trophies at a pageant in Denver COlorado .... I'll eat your tinfoil hat.

10. koldkase

It's the same dress on JB, different crown. Compare: one has linear structure on the front, the other is very curvy.

There were THREE pageants on the WBB list in Colorado in July, '96, and one in Colorado in '95: Sunburst. This confuses, because the NATIONAL SUNBURST was the one in Atlanta in August, '96.

[From the WBB list]

So for the two in July of '96 in Colorado, she must have either competed on the same day in two different categories of some sort, or she competed in the same month and used the same clothes and hair. I think the latter is more likely.

That would explain the different "crowners" in the background.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  11. koldkase

hahaha I think my tinfoil hat is safe!

12. koldkase

And here is JonBenet in the same dress, with her hair up, frame 2:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_17PwHLojU

Notice there is a lot of pageant video of this particular comp, as you can see the huge cache of trophies in the background during many of the costume changes. The same can be seen in the pic of the dress in question with her hair up.

If this same dress was getting so much wear, she had to be close in age, so here are the pageants listed at the WBB she was in when she was 5 in July, and then 6 that fall:

13. koldkase

I've never compared her pageant video before. Just now realizing that she wore the same costumes in several, including the black and white polka dot dress with the stripped skirt, the dark dress and jacket with the feathered hat, and the fancy embroidered dress with the choker she was crowned in, the Las Vegas feathered thing, and some others, too.

Here you can see that those are worn in this pageant, which is labeled "Winter" by the videographer. JonBenet looks older in these, slimmer and more matured than in the others, to me. So I'm guessing this pageant was one of these--possibly the latter as that is "winter" to me:

Okay, got it! The SUNBURST National Pageant in Atlanta was this one with the trophies all across the back of the stage. You can see the "SUNBURST" DECOR at the top of the backdrop in frame 3:09:

So she wore her hair up in this one with the "crowning" dress, because you can see the trophies still in the background of one segment where she's wearing that dress with her hair up. So the one with the "Karr-like" person in the background was NOT the Atlanta pageant.

Not that this means anything.... :floor:

14. koldkase

Okay, it was NOT this one, either, which is clearly seen on the ribbon she's wearing, frame 4:55:

"America's Royale
    Colorado D...."

At least, that looks like a "D" beginning the next word, so it seems it would be "America's Royale Miss Colorado Dream Queen *July, 1996. Denver, Colorado. Age: 5."

The crowner is the one in the black dress, not "Karr-like".

So it's not that one.

Sorry, I had to come back and edit this as I got lost and confused and pffftttt, I'm tired of this pageant brouhaha.

15. koldkase

Uh...what am I right about? :help:

I missed your earlier post stating there were three pageants with the same outfit. I was busy watching and posting. Now I'm just confused.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She was competing in Georgia and Colorado. I guess she was competing in Michigan, too? Whew.

17. koldkase

All right, here we can see in the background on the bottom of a sign "Royale Miss". This is the pageant that had the background of "basket weave fencing" in white, with flowers, frame 5:06.

Now if I could only remember which is which.... These pageant people are diabolical, aren't they? Similar titles, same costumes, same dates....

Let's see if I can figure it out--give me some time to edit until I get it all together.

July '96: You see "America's Royale Miss" with JB parading in the "crowning dress" with the choker, frame 2:08; notice the background is a kind of gold embellished pattern:

Then at frame 2:27 you see her being crowned by the woman in the black dress--not Karr-like; same gold embellished wallpaper in the background, "America's Royale Miss Dream Queen" ribbon on the presenter in the black dress--again, July '96. (This one also is the pageant where sometimes you will see balloons on the floor in the background as she walks, as well.)

[If you watch this video, you can also see the Sunburst Pageant" symbol, maybe from the Atlanta one August, '96, with a huge SUNBURST decoration and all the gold trophies in the background.]

Now in THIS video, we have the claim of "newly found" video of JonBenet, and indeed there is video here I haven't seen, and god knows I've slogged through these youtube conglomerations for hours and hours on end. Here is one with a very clear pic of JonBenet with "Sunburst" on ribbons in the background, and it's the hair done up with the same dress frame 3:40:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHM1gakYcqo&feature=related

Is this the Atlanta Sunburst National, or the Colorado Sunburst? Stay tuned....

18. heymom

heymom Member

I can't say it's knowledge...just more of a mom's intuition. Her face changes, and maybe it's more than 4, maybe age 5? She still smiles, but there is a somber quality to her eyes, too. I think she was being used, not only in a sexual way, but for Patsy's gratification, and a toll was being taken on her spirit (how could it not be?).

19. Elle

Elle Member

I don't know how you would be able to note this from just videos heymom; especially with her face made up and eyes made up, and bright lighting on the stage etc., I feel that only someone who knew her really well would be able to spot personal changes in her manner, such as Linda Hoffman Pugh being the housekeeper and seeing her every other day, as an ordinary child. Or the extra bed wetting. I can't see an outsider noticing signs of distress.

With her mother teaching her to move and smile in a special way is also classified as acting so, excuse me I'm a little bit baffled here.

I do personally feel if any child was being sexually molested, someone else living in close proximity to this child would surely see the child changing (?). Shame on them for not reporting this to some authority.

20. koldkase

Okay, somebody just put me out of my misery now. I hate looking at these videos. I run the gamut of emotions.

But...here is a screen capture with the white fence backdrop, JB in her pink cowgirl costume, and it has a caption from the TV screen that says "Miss Royale Natl Beauty ____" and it looks like "July 1996", but it's hard to tell because like so many news programs, the video creator had to put her "hat" over the words at the bottom. Look around frame 2:25:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wit5_e8fTAw&NR=1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice