The DoubleB Needs Help

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

meds

It really sounds more like she asks for them when she says she has the doctor prescribe for her because she wants them in her medicine cabinet. If the doctor prescribed them without being asked, it seems she would word it differently.
    I guess Jameson hasn't seen the commercials about teens getting their drugs from their parents' medicine cabinet.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Okay.......how many of us have walked into our doctor's office healthy as a horse and walked out with a year's worth of Maybe Scripts?!

:bsflag:

Sounds to me like Sue's house does need that hypothetical search just as much as her Doc needs to be aware of how much she is putting his license at risk! I'll bet that she is running to that cabinet right now......but which "Mother's Little Helper's" -ala Patsy and her panic attacks - will she need today?

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

A "maybe" script? LOL!

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I call it as I see it, Jay. There are rules and regulations over here as far as prescribed medication goes unless you are a Hollywood Starlet and it damn sure does not sound like she was talking about having a bottle of Correctol in the cabinet even though she is full of chit.

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

When listening to the Rolling Stones song "Mothers Liltle Helper" as a kid, I didn't understnad what the title meant. :D
    I can imagine Jameson had her doc describe her a good supply of 'mood alterers', some strong uppers and downers for her "just in case".

How that manipulative liar can sleep at night without her conscience eating away at her is a mystery to me anyway, bur maybe Valium & Co do the job for her ...

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice