The Evidence against Fleet White

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What's your hourly rate? :)

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just my heart and soul with an undying desire for justice served.

Tricia is not even safe from such slander on the very day that her father is laid to rest - I promise Suma that this will never be forgot. Make that a vow.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Jay: And what was a man to do in THAT situation? Leave her in her own dirt?

Elle: No, but the fact this little girl didn't just wet her undies, but dirtied them, surprises me all the more, that Patsy Ramsey would have left her in Fleet's care alone, knowing there was a possibility JB would need a change of underwear. I guarantee John Ramsey never performed this chore with any of his children(?).

Jay:
    Well you obviously read more into this than I do. My husband does most of the driving and would always tend to drive our childrens' friends home rather than me.

Elle:
    Did he by any chance have to do a clean-up job on any of the children?
    With Fleet being a Mr. Mom, I daresay he was capable of a dirty clean-up. Had it been my husband in that position, the child would have been taken home on the spot "as is." No way would he have cleaned up someone else's child; especially a girl.

However, it's a changing world out there, and my own sons have performed the duties of a Mr. Mom with their own daughters from time-to-time, so it's possible Patsy Ramsey didn't give a hoot who cleaned JonBenét up, because she was already into the habit of shouting for a cleanup from anyone who heard her, according to Nedra, her Grandma, without thinking of the consequences(?).

Jay:
    Do we know that Priscilla drives?

Elle:
    Unknown

4. Jayelles

The fact is - we don't even know that Fleet was the one who dealt with the toiletting accident. We only know he delivered her home with the dirty underwear. Priscilla might well have been the one who dealt with it.

PLUS - was Nedra a reliable source?

5. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, I'm sure if it was Priscilla who was present, as a woman she wouldn't have sent back dirty underwear. Jay.Would you? I would have thought nothing of it, as a mother, it would be no different than cleaning up my own children, and I wouldn't have sent back soiled underwear for God's sake.

Nedra gave Steve Thomas quite a lot of information relating to JonBenét and her toilet habits.

6. Jayelles

And my husband wouldn't have taken a child back home soiled rather than clean it up - so I guess we're all different.

Just curious Elle - what do you think of the FWDI theories?

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here is a doozy in response to what happened to NK's cousin...

<TABLE class=post_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="authorbox anonymous">Henrietta McPhee
    Southend, UK
    </TD><TD class=postbox vAlign=top>Reply »
    |
    Flag for Review
    28 min ago

Kimberly wrote:
    <quoted text>
    What happened to that niece she was so worried about?
    She moved to Germany, presumably with her parents so that she couldn't be asked any questions about the JonBenet murder.

I don't know why the American Social Services haven't got off their butts and done something about her case. It strikes me that people like Nancy Krebs' mother, and the real culprits in the MacDonald murders, are being protected by the U.S. Department of Justice instead of being prosecuted by them.

There seems to be a problem in some states in America, like California, that any crimes of child sex abuse can't be prosecuted after ten years because of a statute of limitations. That's how Fleet White and his father got away with it in regard to Nancy Krebs.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. Jayelles

I daresay I would have rinsed them to the point where they could be put through a wash, but I think I'd probably then put them in a bag and send them home with the child for the mother to put through a proper wash with her own laundry.

I also guess a lot would depend on WHEN the accident occurred.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, Henrietta is just upset because his sex reassignment request was denied.

Makes him cranky. That's why he gets along so well with gutter candy, doncha' know. :kranky:

10. Elle

Elle Member

I think they are ridiculous, Jay.

I have three sons, Jay, and Jimbo never changed them when they were soiled. :)

11. Elle

Elle Member

A phone call to Patsy Ramsey would have been a wiser way to go, don't you think? It would have been up to her to drive there and pick her daughter up. The fact it happened twice, according to Nedra, you would have thought there would have been some special arrangement made relating to accidents like this.

12. Jayelles

So what exactly do you think of this? You seem to think it's odd/suspicious or indecent that Fleet White brought her home changed with her laundry. Please explain.

I personally don't think it's odd at all. I think it's basic child care and not in the least suspicious - but then my husband has always been a hands-on parent who would take equal turns of sitting up nights with a sick child, changing nappies etc. Having said that, he has always had a special talent for dressing them in mismatching clothes!

13. RiverRat

Warning......

Suma Alert!

Lawsuits pending!

Again.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What are the lawsuits about this time, RR? KK saying mame is mentally ill? I happen to agree with KK. In case Suma didn't hear that, I'll turn it up.

After years of observing mame's attempts to destroy FW and his family, it is my opinion that she displays all the symptoms of being seriously deranged..

15. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry Jay, I'm a bit under the weather. Still struggling with coughing bouts from the bad cold virus going around here. Keeps me from sleeping. Going on 7 weeks now.:-( I'm not thinking straight this morning.

No! I don't see Fleet White in the roll of molesting JonBenét in a sexual manner. I just feel he should have just thrown away the dirty underwear rather than take it back dirty.:) However, I'm just thinking that Patsy knowing her little girl wasn't properly toilet trained, she shouldn't have left JonBenét with Fleet White, if Priscilla wasn't around to help.

I am also wondering if little JonBenét was okay with Fleet changing her underwear, if he did (?). It is also possible with Nedra having stated JonBenét hollered for someone to come and clean her up, that JB was okay with Fleet changing her. It's hard to say (?). The Whites were at that time their best friends, I believe, up until JonBenét's death. Heavens above, John Ramsey
    trusted Fleet with Burke when he was anxious to get his son away from the cops.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Your husband is ages with the generation of Mr. Moms. :) Nothing wrong with this at all, Jay. Your daughters are his own children. Big difference from changing someone else's little girl. Know what I mean? This is just how I personally feel. As I mentioned before my own sons were capable Mr. Moms. :)

No, I've never thought of Fleet White in that respect. I also don't see John Ramsey in this role either. I've posted it many times. I think he was too fond of women to make a switch like that. jmo of course.

17. koldkase

Really? Oh GOODY! Guess that means we get to hear from mame's sources who have EVIDENCE that you and Tricia get paid by White! Can't WAIT to see who this shill is!

Because if mame's SOURCE doesn't show up, have EVIDENCE of such a thing as mame has claimed, or actually want to make that statement UNDER OATH...then I'd say YOU AND TRICIA AND SPADE AND WHITE are the ones who should be filing LAW SUITS!

OH, wait! Did I say SOURCE? Of course, I MEANT to say "IMPORTANT PEOPLE"! hahaha It must be nice to only know IMPORTANT PEOPLE!! No one mundane in the world of mame....

Oh, wait. You can't sue a crazy person, can you? They ALWAYS have THAT as an excuse. :moron:

18. RiverRat

Ummm

I think that this info was supposed to put fear in our hearts......

Oh well, while I am waiting for her to answer the Krebs claims against John Ramsey, I will wait for the process server again. Now, just where did I leave my cover-alls?

19. koldkase

If you can't find them, I have an extra pair you can have. :highfive:

20. RiverRat

Important

RR needs help.......I was just diagnosed by Mary Suma as being a sad, lonely, sexually repressed/confused woman.

Any advise for an old friend in shock over finding my true self?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice