The Evidence against Fleet White

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Mar 14, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Get laid?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Already did.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I would say Suma is projecting her own failure as a woman and a human being onto you, RR. She only wishes she could get laid. She's just a blow hard, as you know.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

..........SWOON.............

5. Watching You

Oh, you guys. :floor:

6. RiverRat

Wy

Who knows what she is up to this time, but the direct accusation that Tricia, myself, and others here are being paid money by Fleet White is a flat out lie. That being said - she wants us in a courtroom so that we may be held accountable - as opposed to her taxes - for the payroll we are on.

She is over there having a conversation with Tricia, never mind the fact that Tricia is at her father's funeral, Suma can't keep her mouth shut.

This does nothing but reinforce my opinion that Suma never correct about anything. But - if that is what Topix wants - that's what Topix gets.

7. Jayelles

I wonder which one of her insider insources told her? I mean, let's face it - we KNOW the truth ;-)

8. Watching You

The same "inside sources" that told her everything else that she's lied about? Like, the little voices in her head?

9. koldkase

ExSQUEEEEZE me?

Are you telling me that Mary Suma is actually stating that she wants to drag you and Tricia and Spade and White into court to prove that White is paying all of you to...POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS?

Now...this makes me scratch my head. For example, let's say, for the sake of an INTELLIGENT argument...not that mame is capable of following one...that White WAS paying anyone and everyone all over the planet to POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS. Is it illegal for White to employ legal U.S. citizens for what would really be nothing more than a public relations job? I mean, IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE LYING ABOUT NANCY KREBS...another concept mame can't grasp since she can't read and process plain English, if her interpretation of Nancy Krebs' LE interviews is any indication. Police Chief Mark Beckner HIMSELF said Krebs' claims ARE NOT CREDIBLE. LE has NOT arrested White, not in California, where Krebs claims the actual CRIMES AGAINST HER occurred, but where they have her listed as a WINGNUT for her repeated false claims against HER OWN FAMILY in the murder of various STRANGERS in...what was it, 3 DIFFERENT STATES?

I mean, at the very LEAST, have we done anything DIFFERENT than mame, Horace/Henrietta, jams, etc.? We do actually use FACTS that we don't TWIST into distortions of the truth, and we don't constantly spread GOSSIP about innocent people by TWISTING THE TRUTH AND MAKING UP LIES, much less always claiming IMPORTANT PEOPLE are the source for UNCORROBORATED NONSENSE, which on its face is nothing more than GOSSIPGOSSIPGOSSIP.

So...back to the argument: has mame gone Wubya on us, trying to force us to reveal our private bank records, IRS statements, etc., so she can have her DELUSIONS...shattered, when all that is revealed is that NONE OF US IS ON ANY PAYROLL OF ANY WHITE, or ANYONE outside of legitimate and unremarkable jobs of the ordinary variety...unless my hubby counts as a bit remarkable, because he apparently believes I'm his PERSONAL SERVANT 24/7....

I guess what I'm asking is...what law WOULD be broken if her allegations even were true? I have no idea.... Though maybe MAME KNOWS, because she's awfully HOT to PRESS THE IDEA...which leads me to believe MAYBE SHE KNOWS OF WHAT SHE SPEAKS when it comes to BEING ON A PAYROLL to SMEAR SOMEONE WITH LIBEL. Isn't that one of the red flags? What a paranoid person accuses YOU of, is what THEY ARE GUILTY OF?

Oh. IS MAME ON SOMEONE'S PAYROLL? Maybe THAT'S the question we should be asking. SOME IMPORTANT PERSON?

And just out of curiosity...WHO QUALIFIES AS AN IMPORTANT PERSON in the world of mame? What are the CRITERIA for being an IMPORTANT PERSON? I know she was crazy for Melony Griffin because mame bragged about her kids breathing the same air as Melony's or something silly like that. Is Melony her IMPORTANT PERSON?

Well, I must admit that Melony's giant lips scare me....

10. Jayelles

I told you - some people consider ducks and trees to be VERY important. I personally think Winnie the Pooh is a VIP.

11. koldkase

Ah. So a VIP doesn't have to be an ACTUAL, BREATHING person?

Hm. In that case...I'd say the DARK SIDE is her source.... :devil:

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Bwahahahahahaha. I swear, KK, you crack me up.

Here's a good argument. Not.

"Silence gives consent." So runs an ancient maxim of common law, and from that maxim flows a widely applied legal principle: the rule of tacit admission. On the theory that an innocent man would loudly deny a serious charge, the rule holds that a suspect silent in the face of an accusation has tacitly admitted the crime.

The reality is guilty men loudly deny serious charges.

Isn't it?

13. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, definitely! My younger son has fits and convulsions when he's guilty as homemade sin. It's one way I KNOW he's guilty - the volume of his denial increases as his level of involvement is discovered.

There are very few people who can lie convincingly. Sociopaths excluded, of course, since their reality is different from ours anyway.

14. koldkase

Not only that, but when someone blurts out A DENIAL, out of nowhere, it's usually a sign they're up to their garrotes in SOMETHING.

For example, a grandmother walked out on the deck one sunny day, where her grandchild was playing. All of a sudden the grandchild exclaimed, "I didn't do anything!" Not having accused the child of anything, the grandmother was surprised. Looking closer at the child, she saw in his eyes that he was feeling quite GUILTY about SOMETHING.

So she asked, "What didn't you do?"

The child then proceeded to confess to some minor infraction that the grandmother would never have even noticed, but which the child feared was going to get him in trouble.

And that's when I said, hm, denial without even an accusation, must spring from some kind of guilt.

When she went to give biological samples to LE, AS LAW DICTATED, Patsy blurted out "I didn't kill my child" according to Thomas. No one had said anything to her about it. There's a reason that got Thomas' attention. Detectives are TRAINED to know things like this. They STUDY human behavior as it relates to GUILT, DECEPTION, AND EVASION.

So you're right, JC.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007
  15. RiverRat

KK, My Love.......

I love it when you read my mind and post my thoughts in the way that you and only you are perfect at delivering. Thanks for popping in at topix - there are some things in life that one just has to see for themselves to believe.......like spaceships........

Capricorn - what an amazing support system you are for those in need when dealing with this situation. You DO know that there is no way for you to wiggle out of my heart now, don'tcha?!

Good Morning FFJ - there's no place like home! Appreciation couldn't flow any deeper to those that fixed our one flaw yesterday.....you know who you are!

RR

16. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, good morning indeed! I kept trying to get here yesterday but to no avail. :( Glad to see the forums up and running again today!

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

AHHHHHHHHH

There's no place like home

(clicking red heels here)

I went elsewhere while the site was down

And..

Auntie Em Auntie Em, Uncle Joe

And you were there, and you were there

Welcome back FFJ :grouphug:

Capricorn must love you a lot! I'd bet the farm on it!

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Tricia, Moab and everyone else involved in getting FFJ back online.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Ditto what Elle and others said! :grouphug:

20. tylin

tylin Banned

Yes, Ditto! :jumpie: :highfive:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice