The Huge (Girls Size 12-14) "Bloomies" Underwear on JonBenet, Modeled By Six-Year-Old

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I wouldn't store underwear (or anything personal for that matter) in any bathroom which guests were going to use. Not after discovering I had friends who admitted to rifling in bathroom cupbards when they paid a visit! It wouldn't even enter my head to do that and I was horrified. Years later I was suspicious that a family friend was rifling through our house when we were out and so I set a little trap to see. I did the thing with the hair on my bedroom door AND on my underwear drawer and sure enough, when I came home and checked, both were disturbed. I challenged him outright and he admitted it but wait for the excuse - he said he was looking for a kitchen knife!

The world is full of weirdos.

2. wombat

wombat Member

Where were the size 6 Wednesday undies? If she was wearing them when she was assaulted, and they weren't found in the house, where did they go?

Also, if there were a set of 7 size 6 days-of-the-week undies in the house, and JonBenet wore Wednesday which was then "disappeared", where are the other 6 days of the week? Did the cops confiscate hampers and their contents?

The stager had to get rid of 13 pairs of underpants, in addition to the end of the rolls of duct tape and cord? Why would they do that?

"Did you get my golf bag?" said John.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Wy

I keep mine in the bathroom too, you know the ones from the day before...

The search warrant doesn't specify how many pairs were taken:

Underwear (9JRB)
    Girls underwear (36BAH)
    Girls underwear (56BAH)
    (1) girls underwear (61BAH)
    (1) girls underwear (62BAH)
    Five pair girls underwear (76BAH)
    Two pair girls underwear (77RAH)

Seems the search warrant is in sections...like underwear is listed where kitchen stuff is listed and cigarette butts...

or in the parent's room???

So were these clean or not and where did they get them from??????

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Awesome thread!

One thing to remember - ten years ago, Pull-Ups were fuller and thicker than todays more advanced smaller version just in case further experimentation is going on.

RR

5. Jayelles

I remember being amazed at how slim disposable nappies were 6 years ago compared to 21 years ago! I guess pull-ups would be the same. However, I still don't see why knickers would have to be worn over pull-ups in bed. I only ever put knickers over my girls' nappies for "show" when they were babies wearing little angel tops or frocks.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Watching You

Well, that actually isn't a bad theory, Jayelles, but it certainly wouldn't eliminate one of the Ramseys as the perp; in fact, it would implicate them more, since intruders typically don't have knowledge of where certain items of clothing are stored. Most people I know don't store underwear in the bathroom cabinet, so an intruder would have had to have gone rummaging through all the drawers in JB's room and bathroom, and I haven't heard of any such evidence of rummaging through drawers. Besides, why would an intruder take a child from her bedroom down two flights of stairs, then go back upstairs to get more underwear for her?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    I don't know anyone here who stores underwear in bathrooms either WY, whether there's a personal bathroom off the bedroom, or not. I have one and wouldn't store it there. I walk back into my bedroom and have underwear in drawers. :) Don't tell anyone though!

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

For what it is worth, hearing that Patsy said she stored underwear and nightwear in the bathroom struck an odd note with me and my family, since, in our experience, storage space in the bathroom is generally used for cleaning supplies, health supplies, and stuff associated with the bathing process.

As pictures show, there was not that much room in JonBenet's bathroom. Her sink area had two large drawers, two medium drawers, and two small drawers. There was no towel closet in the room, nor right outside it. In my own household, the large drawers would usually have contained towels and washcloths and likely rolls of toilet paper, the medium drawers the cleaning supplies, and the small drawers the health needs like toothpaste and shampoo and hair brushes, things like that. If Patsy was filling drawers with underwear and pajamas, where did the towels go, or the toilet paper, or the cleaners, or the health and cosmetic items?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Jayelles

FWIW, I wouldn't have cleaning supplies in a child's bathroom. We have a large central towel closet (called an "airing cupboard") on the upstairs hall landing - convenient for all bedrooms and bathrooms. We keep only enough clean towels in the bathroom as we can use at any time.

A child's knicker drawer wouldn't need to be terribly big. Tootsie has a chest with 1 large drawer, a short hanging space and 4 small drawers. One of the small drawers is big enough for all her knickers plus her vests.

9. Elle

Elle Member

It's the same in our house. I prefer the comfort of my bedroom to dress in, and when the younger grandchildren are here, they always use the bathroom in the hall, or the one downstairs when they're playing in the garden or rec room. Medication is in our bedroom, but toothpaste, Shampoo etc., is kept in the bathroom. Towels are kept in a hall cupboard upstairs, and the downstairs bathroom has small wicker shelves for towels. Cleaning products in our house - bakind soda or Borox. No chemicals. Easy system. Works well. I would make a good hotel maid. :)

The Ramsey home was one monster of a house, and Patsy had it remodelled. I couldn't get over their bedroom not having a door, when I saw Bill Curtis climb the stairs and walk right into it. I didn't like that idea at all.

I guess we all have different lifestyles, but the Ramsey's was far out (?).
    These are lovely clear pictures Why_Nut.

10. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

It makes no sense whatsoever to keep clothing of ANY kind in a bathroom. Bathrooms become HUMID and that would promote mildew in clothing stored in such a humid environment. And we shank even speak of the odours that sometimes dwell in bathrooms. YIKES! Some of that stuff is radioactive and would permiate any clothing in the vacinity. And chronic bedwetting just compounds the problem.

Nopey, nope ... clothes should not be stored in a bathroom. Of course, things may be different in the Cesspool.

Phatsy has some definite hygeine issues (and let's not speak of Jambo's hair grooming habits!).

...YumYum

11. Jayelles

People keep towels in bathrooms - so why not underwear? We've done it for years so I don't think it's odd.

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

We've had dressers in America for all my 40 years.I've never known anyone in all my days to keep clean clothes in a bathroom. The ones you just took off to shower may lay around for a while but never personal under drawers in a bathroom. Patsy was raised in the same era as most of us here and this is just not done in American culture.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I agree with this, WY. While I'm familiar with DRESSING ROOMS, which are in suites, as Jayelles calls them, with drawers for undies and clothes, as well as clothes that are hung on hangers, I really haven't ever seen any bathroom with clean clothes stored in vanity drawers. But the way JonBenet's bathroom is, it wouldn't occur to me to keep clothes in it.

So I agree that it's not that common, and extremely unlikely an intruder would ever think to hunt down the correct day of the week undies in bathroom drawers to put on his victim. That's absurd, really.

Which is why I think you have broke the case, Jayelles. For us, anyway. It's obvious to me from the questions LE were asking Patsy in Atlanta, they knew EXACTLY what they had. I can't believe the DA didn't know that showing evidence like this to a jury wouldn't convince them THERE WAS NO INTRUDER!

That's why jams will never let her little heads ever think about this logically. I expect she's got Dave working round-the-clock to come up with his very own computer program of the specifications of Bloomies underwear and how they react with human skin to shrink upon contact and morph into the correct size undies, proving therefore THERE WERE NO SIZE 12/14 BLOOMIES ON THAT CHILD!

Koolaide, anyone?

14. koldkase

I don't thinik it's ODD, Jayelles, just not usual in America. I agree with Freebird, I'm Southern and just haven't seen this done.

If it worked for Patsy and JonBenet, no problem. JonBenet's room was very small, I thought. I always wondered why she had such a small room in such a large home. So maybe it was a matter of space. I wouldn't put cleaning supplies in a child's bathroom. She wouldn't have that many toiletries at 6, though with her pageant activities, she probably had some we wouldn't expect for the average six year old. But if she had empty drawers, I can see Patsy thinking...underwear, pjs. We're remodeling our bathrooms and one thing I'm putting in is cabinets in an entrance dressing area, with shelves for linen and drawers for...underwear. But that's more to do with hubby's dressing habits and our current clothing system than mine. His pattern after he gets out of the shower takes him back and forth, so seems easier to just have them closer to the bath.

But as LE has said a million times, intruders don't stage crime scenes, and cleaning and redressing the victim while her family sleeps upstairs would not happen, especially if you imagine this killer running up and down the stairs, up and down 3 levels in the home, back and forth, here and there.

Patsy says in the interviews she would have heard Burke opening kitchen cabinets and drawers if he had been up fixing JonBenet pineapple and tea. Well, she'd have heard a grown man rummaging around in drawers and running up and down stairs for hours, as well, if that is true.

There was no intruder. There certainly was not MULTIPLE intruders. How Lou Smit has ignored the true evidence for a theory born of his obsession with a stun gun and broken basement window that John says he broke himself, is one of the true mysteries of modern criminal investigation.

15. Why_Nut

You know, a way this can be confirmed is to look at any of the catalogs for bathroom furniture from stores like Target or Walmart or Ikea. Americans like to keep our bathrooms fairly efficient, which generally means shelves for towels, cabinets with doors, and hardly ever anything that has drawers that can store clothing. Rather like this:

[​IMG]

That said, John Andrew's room did have drawer storage in his bathroom like JonBenet's bathroom did. I wonder if Patsy made him keep his tighty whities in there, too. :)

16. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Are those actual pics of her bathroom as it looked the day of the murder...? I was thinking they were taken long after the house had been resold or being used by that group that took it over soon after and that's why there are adult things in there...?

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

You did a great job, Jayelles! And give your daughter a peck on the forehead for helping you out. :)

Over at the BB they're talking about how normal and natural it would've been for JonBenet to wear such a large pair of underwear. (Personally, I wear a size 7. Why the hell would I want to wear a size 18?)

-Tea

18. Why_Nut

The picture shows JonBenet's bathroom well after the Ramseys left, when the house was being occupied by, so it has been said, law students at CU.

19. koldkase

Ok, then!

The swampsters are out in force, declaring every excuse they can think of to discredit the obvious problems with the Bloomies 12/14 and Patsy's story.

JonBenet, they seem to be saying, might have had a much bigger bottom than Jayelles' little girl, or perhaps JonBenet's waist-to-croch length might have been extremely long for a six year old. I guess the pictures of JonBenet's tiny, well-proportioned figure dancing around in leotards and modeling the costumes with showgirl bottoms don't carry any weight with the koolaide drinkers. Nope, she must have been built like a six year old freak, with her crotch close to her knees, and THAT'S why the panties were so large! Sure, that's the ticket! More koolaide?

Oh, and your dummy is not acceptable, Jayelles! How dare you! They only accept the best at the swamp. Which is why they have such a professional model displaying the panties there...right?

OH, and of course, it's the Bloomies panties which are cheap! Yep, THAT'S what made the difference! Won't hold up in court!

hahaha They really prove they care nothing for the truth or justice in this case, only in defending the Rams.

And this is priceless: BillS managed to get jams to recount her story about how the RST got hold of the undies...and once again, we find jams so clueless she doesn't get that she just put the stake in the Ramseys' defense:

Hey, I thought that Lin Wood became the Ramseys' civil lawyer after the Grand Jury. No?

Because I wonder what LE would have been asking the Ramseys for that late in the way of physical evidence?

Or did the Ramseys FIND those 12/14 Bloomies in 1997, when LE wanted the clothes they'd worn that fateful day? And they knew they were important, so they kept them...until Wood came on board? And HE kept them until Keenan came on board?

Mymymymymy.... Evidence in their child's murder, so important they "found" it and held onto for years, hiding it from LE all that time....

20. koldkase

Yet...another version of the story:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice