"The Kidnapping" a slightly different idea

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kangatruth, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

where's Erin Brockovich when ya need her !!

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

Right On!

Kanga,

You couldn't have picked a better investigator! Big Boobies and short skirts.... Could you imagine the scene in the Boulder's DA's offices?

3. LIMAMA

LIMAMA Member

The Case is Dead

there will be no further arrests as long as Lacy and her merry band of stooges are in charge. She stuck her neck out once, she's not going to do it again.

4. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

well her striking presence wouldnt go amiss....:)

but it would be more her no nonsense , Im not taking that c*ap etc .. ..she'd be that annoying dog biting at your heels.. just not giving in...not affraid of people's supposed "importance"

i wonder if anyone has thought to approach some media type with the Gov's petition..and a doseir of all teh evidence.. in a non coloured fashion.. just the evidence..and concise unbiased appraisals of it.

kind of like a press kit for the "interested"...save them the initial leg work..

could all be on a cd..as a navigable webiste...with live links to extraneous info..

its like anything..if ya want someone on ya side..ya might have to "sell' them on the idea...ease them into the 'addiction'..
    some you may get interested for the correct humanitarianism aspect..the ideal od decency..etc...some might get intereted if you stroke their egos...get them on the hook!!

not trying to tell anyone how to suck eggs....just thoughts !!

5. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

I agree and disagree..or that ought to be I disagree and agree

the case is not dead !!
    and yes whilst the curent crop of keystone attorneys run th eshop its stonewalled..

and there is the answer to the predicament....circumvent the bits that arent working...simple....just not easy!!

6. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

okay...I'm grasping at straws here... but any excuse to usurp the BDA has o be good !! lol.

If acknowledged evidence was taken acros state lines...as it was...well as I understand it...the rest of the packet of large bloomies that disappeared in Boulder, then magically turned up many years later with the Ramseys . Is this not something that would interest the FBI..??

slim pickings for sure.. but....

just asking !!

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

A valiant effort, Kanga ... :) ... but it has to be A PERSON taken across state lines to get the FBI involved.

8. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

ok ok ok ...call me just a stubborn sod !!! lol

Just had a bit of a lookie on the FBI site.quite fascinating really..so is the CIA'a.. who'd da thunk..

anyhow..

theres got to be more than one way to get that bastard ( sorry..alledged bastard ) ..after all they got AL Capone for TAX !!..

Criterias of jurisdiction of the FBI include ...Crimes against Children...yep...thats a winner.. and also.. PUBLIC CORRUPTION !! bonanza time !!

heres a thought..and they have very convenient ring in numbers..and contact addy's ..

If enough with enough people with real ..and legit evidence of curruption were to bombard the FBI.. they mig tbe forced to act..not directly initially ( ubtil the cover up is exposed ).. but come out of left field...we arent attacking the crime..or the perp...we go the execution of the office !!..we show that the DA's office was in cahoots.. violating their sworn observance to uphold the values of its warrant!!

once that tower of Babel falls.. all others will be like Dominoes !!

well its an idea..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice