The NK interview tapes

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 4, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My interest, at this point, isn't about Kreb's Ramsey allegations--proving that she is a fraud is quoting the obvious at this point. What I'm after in all this is collecting information and presenting it to the next invetsigators she and Singular and company try to con. Eventually someone will be annoyed enough to prosecute them, not just threaten as is always the case in Boulder.

So far nobody's made the connection before. The BPD didn't know Singular tried to horn in on the Simpson case. You know why? Because the BPD has its own job to do and has too much on its plate to worry about this crowd's past behaviour and certainly won't know where they go from here. I think this is a great way for internet amatuer detectives to use their investigative skills and I'm doing just that.

Garagos, Peterson's attorney, knew that Baby Conner was found with twine all over him but when information was leaked to the press, the only part that was mentioned was the cord around his neck. Now why just release that information, along with the Satanist thing along with the too-coincidental-to-be -coincidence name "MYstery Woman?" Could it be the same crowd is at work again?

So what's the latest from Peterson's camp? That a man "named Donnie might have been involved in Laci's death." Talk about feeling deja Vu! All throughout Kreb's interrogation by the BPD, whenever they'd try to pin Krebs down on details she invariably start out every sentence with "might have been" or "could have been"" or some other phrase meant to give her wiggle room.

Watching what's happening on the Peterson case is like watching a really crappy movie twice. But from what I understand, the satanist crowd is already getting exposed to the people who matter--the ones working the case--so Garagos will probably drop this angle eventually. But for now he's trying to see how the public reacts, I'm sure. All they need is one Stupy on the jury...

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wackadoodles!

Is Geragos quite sure that it is "Donnie" he is looking for, and not "Johnny"? I think he misunderstood his Mystery Woman.

3. BobC

I'm not sure Lurker! I want to stress here that I'm not saying Krebs is in on the Peterson case--in fact I find that doubtful. But the con artists behind pushing the krebs fraud are a different story.

4. AK

AK Member

Wowee Wow

There is so much truth on this thread. A real keeper!! WY, on another thread I wondered if you had seen the transcripts -- I see now that you have.

One wonders why Mame would have felt her cause was served by the release of this info. Shows to go you how bone-stupid she is. I wonder if she's got a copy of the videos? Bet not. There's a glitch on one of them that wiped out some content, but most of it is intact.

As inarticulate as NK comes off in print, she's much worse on tape. But for someone who seems to have a peculiar need to be seen as a victim, transparent though that may be, knowing she was being videotaped may have enhanced her experience in a pleasurable way. After all, if the movies JR made of her were nonexistent, talking about extreme sex acts in front of an audience might be an exciting alternate.

NK seems to have been a puppet of a great many people regarding the White and Ramsey angles, but it would be a mistake, I feel, to absolve her of all guilt in the hoax. Can you believe Mame didn't have her permission to post the interview?

Just what satisfaction is NK deriving from this? If she's a sexual submissive, humiliation would be a necessary ingredient for lustful fulfillment.

Donnie/Johnny, LOL!!! Makes ya wonder... (Speaking of which, be prepared for a new Scott surprise soon, very soon.)

The Ramseys and their crew have had a habit of turning enemies into associates. Kim Ballard. Nancy Krebs. Darnay Hoffman. Barrie Hartman. Mame. And others, I'm sure. What is the inducement to make someone who feels they are criminals do a 180? Someone with subpoena power oughta give that a close look.

5. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: The NK Tapes

I always like to at least start from the position of giving any claim, a benefit of the doubt. It's sort of an attitude of "okay, let's say such-and-such is true..." and then keep an open mind as the story unfolds. My journey so far with the Krebs allegations has been thus:

1. The first flicker of the B.S. warning light in my head was her description of having "intuitively detected" that Lee Hill was a stand-up guy and not a part of the grandiose conspiracy against her. Any intuition that keen would have enabled her to go to whatever component of law enforcement is not involved in the conspiracy, and take the story to THEM, for a full investigation.

2. She makes much about her life being "in danger". Well, the grand conspiracy allowed her to go into therapy, with a therapist who was apparently not a part of the conspiracy. Any group of people so hapless and idiotic as that wouldn't be a threat to the life of a wounded bird in the middle of the road. And if the therapy was discovered after-the-fact, by the conspiracy, after Ms. Krebs came forward with her story (after having missed clues on her going to such therapy for 10 YEARS?), the little visit they would have paid her, as a result, would be nonsensical and out of character for such a group: if they were one tenth as evil, or one one-hundredth as pedophilic as Ms. Krebs alleges, she would be dead as a result of that visit. If you are a group of sadistic underground pedophiles, and a former victim is starting to go to the authorities to tell her story, would raping her and then leaving her alive be a part of the agenda for any meeting with her? It would seem that simply killing her would be the more likely approach by a real group of such people, from the standpoint of keeping her quiet, let alone the incongruency of a pedophile raping a woman in her late 30s.

3. Then came the discrepancy in the timeline, between the 1974 quote and the 7th grade response to a later question. It would appear that, if she was the victim of abuse by somebody who was able to screw her mind up to a degree that she gets time periods as far apart as three YEARS mixed up, that they could probably also plant false memories into her as far as who it is doing this sort of thing to her. An hypnotic session suggesting to her that they are little green men from outer space could produce an alien abduction story; or if they say they are John Ramsey and Fleet White, then there again they have a cover for what they have done. They could just as easily tell her they are George Bush and Bill Clinton, and off she goes making impossible allegations against those high-profile figures, while the real perps quietly cover their tracks. But here again, this would require some energy and technique in a setting where simply killing her would be the more normal organized-crime way of tying up a loose end.

4. Then comes the phone call threatening to sue. Okay, bear with me here: if you fear for your life from an organized group of criminals, why risk a caller ID trace getting into the hands of somebody who *MIGHT* be a part of the group plotting to kill you? And certainly you would not want to expose yourself to your would-be killers, letting them know your whereabouts, simply over some posts on an online message board where you think some people might be saying some "mean things" about you. Here again, it defies reason.

5. What sort of a "therapist" will sit there for TEN YEARS hearing accounts of child abuse, and not report it to police? A doctor is *required by law* to report such abuse if they detect it physically in their treatment of child patients. I would suspect that there is a similar requirement for those treating a patient's mind, as well.

Because of point #5, I am beginning to highly suspect that some unethical things are being done by this therapist who has been "treating" Ms. Krebs. If the therapist is "dirty", she might also be intentionally scrambling the memories of her patient in order to cover up real abuse by other people. Or she may just be diddling with the course of current events, like a situational vandal of some sort--or maybe lining up a future book or movie deal, something likely to air on the Lifetime network along with all the other abuse-story psychodramas they play.

Just as the JonBenet case teaches us that a crime scene can be skillfully staged, such that the perpetrator escapes the scrutiny of inexperienced investigators, so too are we learning here that a MIND can be staged in a similar way. It's a terrible thing to waste, but an even worse thing to engineer and launch at an innocent bystander as a weapon.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Re: Re: The NK Tapes

:toast:
    A. Monk!
    :bow:

7. BobC

Monky I have said almost the identical things six months ago in my Krebs evaluation. What you say about Beinkowski not reporting these sexual assaults is right on.

Wanna know how right on?

Do you all know how Michael Jackson came to be investigated for child molestation? The current mythology says Jordie's father (Jordie is the kid who said MJ molested him) called the police and reported the molestation. Not true.

The truth is Jordie's father took him to see a psychiatrist after Jordie told him that MJ had molested him. After a session with the psychiatrist, Jordie and father left and the psychiatrist called the police INSTANTLY AS HE IS REQUIRED TO BY LAW. Period. End of story.

Guys try doing a search on Bienkowski and see where her name pops up. The only information on Bienkowski anywhere that I can find is on the Krebs/JBR story. How odd for a "licensed therapist." I can do a search on my own name and find myself on numerous subjects, but not Bienkowski. As we saw from the transcripts, the BPD could never establish what title she actually had which is more than a bit odd.

8. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

I also find it odd that Hill complained the BPD was "trying to discredit" Bienkowski. He of all people should know that it would be done sooner or later by a defense attorney (his erstwhile alleged profession), so if it COULD be done, it would have behooved the BPD to do it themselves and not set themselves up for monumental embarrassment by glomming onto incoherent rantings spurred on by a quack svengali. Even Alex Hunter retracted his "I believe her" statement the following day--wisely correcting himself to state that facts would have to be checked before judgments of credibility could be issued.

9. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Hinky-meter is at 11

BobC, Adrian Monk, WY... all of you. Awesome thread.

The stories had the ring of "tall tales" to start with, but the 'therapist' who treated her for 10 years and never reported it to any authority cemented my suspicion that something was not kosher here.

Bob, you're definitely not the only one who found the transcript incoherent. I couldn't even read the mame interview transcript -- it could be the terrible transcription job, but it just made no sense to me at all.

Carry on,
    Ayeka

10. BobC

Well I can answer that one. Maybe there never was any intention of a criminal investigation, just publicity for a failed movie and/or book?

11. BobC

Hello Ayeka

Well well well. Well well well. The Satanic drug/sex ring operating out of the brown van, you know the "real killers" of Laci Peterson, raped Mystery Woman Mach 2 prior to Laci's disappearance.

Am I dreaming or is this a really tacky re-run I'm watching?

12. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Hello Ayeka

Perhaps a preview to Austen Powers part IV? Scott Evil takes over and decides he's a pedophile who likes women in their 30s?

(Or mid-late-20s in the case of Ms. Peterson...)

13. Maggie

Maggie Member

It is possible Krebs was just a mentally ill person used by Singular. He tries to inject the Satanic angle into high profile cases to boost his book sales. He got lucky here and found a player in the case with a connection to a mentally ill person who has a habit of accusing people of sexual abuse.

One popular argument back when this was a hot topic was......if Nancy is lying about Fleet, why isn't he suing her instead of the media who published and made public her accusations?

The answer to that one is easy. If you are friends with a family, and that family has a member who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, you just don't sue the schizophrenic for accusing you of things. Most anyone who knows you both also knows the sutuation. Most anyone who knows you both has probably also been accused of something by this schizophrenic at time time or other. It's mostly a case of 'crazy cousin Gertrude is at it again...haha.' Most people in this situation don't find themselves the focus of a media feeding frenzy because they stumbled on a dead body.

Law Enforcement in several states were smart enough to know what they were dealing with.

Any reputable shrink knows talk therapy is a waste of time for people like Krebs, and would prescribe anitpsychotic meds and see her 3-4 times a year unless her meds needed adjusting. I think Bienkowski is a quack.

Can someone point me to the latest Susan Stein gossip? I mmissed that. Thanks

14. BobC

Rumor has it that Steven Singular is working on a book with John Douglas. Times must be hard.

Maggie I don't think Krebs is psychotic. I don't think she's lost contact with reality at all. People who are psychotic lose contact with reality and have trouble functioning in life, as was the case with Andrea Yates for example. Krebs is able to take care of herself, and if she made it through nursing school then she was capable of that as well. I think she's just pathologically needy and puts on an act that she's not all there.

15. Vic

Vic Active Member

Hey BobC

John Douglas just said on Court TV none, and I repeat, none of the satanic cult claims have ever been proved.

They always turn out to be just one, count them, ONE freakazoid.

Color me surprised.

16. BobC

Mark Furhman said the same thing. The Satan ring thing is promoted, usually by religious whackos, to try to get America paranoid and scared about a non-existant bogeyman. AS I said on CS, if you put the number of people killed by satanists against those killers claiming to have killed because Jesus told them to, well there'd be no comparison. There is a man whose trial is on CTV right now who killed his whole family because he didn't feel he was guiding them well enough on their "spiritual journey." Shades of Andrea Yates and the woman here in Texas who bashed her kids' heads in while singing hymns. I'm a hell of a lot more scared of these types than I am of Satanic rings.

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

18. Maggie

Maggie Member

Hi BobC

Actually about one third of all schizophrenics respond well to one or more of the psychotropic drugs available today, and are highly functioning individuals except during psychotic episodes that sometimes 'break through' despite the drug.

Another third hear the 'voices' all the time and live more or less permanently in their own reality.

The other third fall somewhere in between, fairly able to take care of themselves and hold down a job in a structured environment, during the good periods, with adequate support from family and the mental health community. Nancy falls into this group, IMO.

When a person is in the middle of a psychotic episode, he sees and hears things that are not there, but the impression gets imprinted on his memory just as if it was real. When the psychosis has passed the memory is still there. Depending on how educated this person is about his illness, the trust he has in his support group, and the group's willingness to help him sort delusion from reality, the higher functioning schizophrenic can actually learn to separate the two.

Unfortunately, most families go into denial during the good periods and those false memories remain mixed with reality. Sometimes the families don't even know what they are dealing with, because people like Mary Bienkowski don't like to put 'labels' on their patients. It's hard to research a subject when you don't know what the subject is. The result is a perfectly (temporarily) sane person who can discuss current events, politics, a favorite recipe, and sex with their parents all in the same reasonable, logical way.

19. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Maggie and JR.....

Any chance that you two can e-mail this information to some of the people who need to read it the most? Or do you think it would spoil the drama and attention that they love receiving because of all of the satanic cult nonsense that they have become so attached to preaching?

Just one more very sad case of mental illness, having nothing to do with the Ramsey murder or to do with any deep dark secrets connecting the dots to sex cults.....

Who is the famous detective who said that "In a crime scene, things are just generally what they seem to be" ?

Without any fancy connecting the dots theories interjected, the Ramsey murder is just what it seems to be...the accidental killing of a child within the family and an amaturish cover-up protected by status, money, and powerful legal defense....

Someone, perhaps the new detective whom Ms. Keenan has brought to the case, can start from the beginning with the very simple facts of the case, and with no preconceived theories, no personal attachments, and no financial or political involvement, solve the case using the evidence.....

Lets advocate for that.....
    Voyager

20. BobC

Maggie I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I am totally with ya on all of what you posted--but I'm saying I don't think Kreb's is schizophrenic. Nope--haven't seen any evidence whatsoever to where she's had any psychotic break aways from reality. I think she just gets off on lying and the attention she gets from it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice