The Ramsey Bus Is Coming ... Again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 30, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That is so funny, Greenleaf. Last run? Oh...in our dreams....

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thank you for volunteering me, RR. What should I say?

"Hello, Mr. Intruder Suspect #836? I just thought you might want to know that at the internet message board known as the swamp, the owner, jameson, has posted that you need to be investigated by LE for murdering JonBenet Ramsey. She suggests as evidence against you that you slink around, might own a stun gun, and might have murdered JonBenet because your child went to school with her and that might be your motive: bad parenting."

"Oh, yeah, one more thing: you sold the autopsy pictures to a tab. Not to be confused with jameson hirself selling $40K worth of LE interview tapes of the Ramseys to the tabs. That's different. Somehow."

"I just thought you might like to know that if you call her, she'll be happy to give you a membership and your own 'hat' free of charge so you can refute or confess."

"What? Hey, it's not HER FAULT John Karr turned out to be a fake! What's she going to do? LEAVE INNOCENT PEOPLE ALONE NOW? What's she going to feed to those koolaide saturated Ramsey groupies to keep them appeased then? THE TRUTH?! I don't THINK so...."

"Fine! Call your lawyer! And tell him Sue Bennett said :kmg: "

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That pretty much covers it - that is why I picked you. Plus - todays Swamp Bite is Tomorrows King Prawn Pawn. We must Warn Him.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Couldn't have put it better myself Ba'Heid. I particularly endorse the bit about the membership to refute or confess. That's EXACTLY a jamtactic.

We should make a thread - "Where are they now? Remembering the bus victims." And list all the people who have been fingered by the RST plus the reasons why they thought they should be investigated.

I was also wondering about jameson's latest members - did they pay their $50 for nothing? Not much discussion going on over there and jameson has hardly been there at all!

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm sure most didn't pay at all, but she would have no posters at all if she truly demanded the money. She had to find a way to shut us all out during these last two weeks. She was hoping for a windfall of memberships and play sales when Karr was arrested, with the renewed interest in the case, but the renewed interested parties realize that they can post their thoughts free of charge EVERYWHERE else.

She's hoping that Candy and Mame will provide all the needed entertainment there. I know they are entertaining me. I predict Mame will shove Candy right out of the swamp by scooping her and disagreeing with her one time too many

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Whose side do you think jameson would take if the sparks started to fly between Candy and mame?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Here is where we disagree......Candy always prevails over Mary Suma. Candy is in the trenches day in and day out whereas Suma comes and goes. Thank God. They are both a special kind of crazy so I am constantly entertained!

8. Barbara

I, if forced to make a guess, would think she would allow Mame there rather than Candy. At this stage of the game, I doubt that Candy has any case materials that she either hasn't already shared or has flatly refused to share. Mame on the other hand, claims to have inside sources NOW and doesn't think the Ramseys did it. So, I would think Jameson would select Mame because she has more to offer

At least TODAY

Jameson will go wherever her bread is buttered

9. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

Oh My God, now Ashley is bringing up Barnhill as a suspect. Yep, must of been ole Joe. My God, what is wrong with these people? Are they so desperate to clear the Rams that they will throw anyone under the bus? Mr. Barnhill, who was nothing but nice to the Rams. Taking in their dog because John and Patsy couldn't figure out how to even house train a dog. Yep. I'm pretty sure that is the guy. Yep, they got it right this time. What a bunch of frikkin idiots.

I can't understand why I subject myself to such idiotic BS. Why do I go there? Why do I come here? Nothing ever changes. The Rams got away with murder.

End of Story. I gave up a long time ago. I can't fight their spin machine. But I am so glad you all here fight the good fight. I hope someday the truth will shine forth. And all the internet beer can collectors will be vindicated. I can only wish.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Greenleaf!
    Now That made my day. bahaaaaaaaa :cool2: :takeabow:

11. Barbara

The fact that Ashley is allowed to discuss anything is enough to want out of the whole damn thing!

But, I fear, we're all in it for the long haul

Oh, BTW Greenie,

The bus is hysterical! You are just too funny! Loved it!

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It's obvious that Jameson has a private forum which is not viewable except to paid members. It is only there that one can see the intense jealousy and criticism of Tricia's media appearances.

I seriously doubt two of the biggest mouths who have tried to insert themselves into the case have even paid any dues, they are scholarship members.

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Bwahahahahaha Greenie, that bus is too funny.

I love the ,as ST says, myopic determination on lacys face.

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

She will go wherever her bread is buttered, but she won't allow a bigger ego than hers to prevail. Mary Suma's aka mame's ego is on a par with jameson's. That can only cause trouble...

15. Tril

Tril Member

Just announced on CNN: Lacy has said that she has received more tips re the JonBenet case since the press conference, though none seem very promising at this time.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Let's see, 10,438 tips on John Ramsey...Nope, not promising at all! Case closed!

Heymom

17. Tril

Tril Member

Yesterday I emailed Lacy the "tip" that one of the Ramseys Did It. I knew at the time that she wouldn't consider it a promising tip.

EDIT: I didn't name names. I just said she should investigate the Rs as suspects and stop with the bogus intruder nonsense.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Of COURSE Lacy has received more tips ... all the nutcases are coming out the woodwork to confess!

Besides, Lacy has to try to put the spin on the whole Karr debacle that SOMETHING good came out of it!

MARY LACY: "See? We're getting tips and leads!! See? I didn't waste all that money and effort on nothing. See? I really AM a good prosecutor ... I really DO know what I'm doing ... I really .............. LOOK, something shiny!!!

Hey Mary! Yoo hoo! Here's a tip you can take to the bank ... Patsy wrote the Ransom Note!!!

So, quit looking for intruders who don't exist and for once in your life

FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE!!!​

19. Tril

Tril Member

Cherokee... Send that to her! Please!

(My email to her just went through this morning. It was "Undeliverable yesterday, probably because of all the intruder tips she was getting. hahaha.)

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

YO...Chero...How do you really feel?
    :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice