The skull fracture

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by heymom, Aug 15, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

koldkase,
    Sometime I'd love to read your facts and ideas about JAR the night of Dec. 25.( OF course that's if you have those things posted somewhere.)
    I've always accepted as fact that he was out of town and no where near Boulder that night. ( I swear, at one time I felt fairly knowledgeable about this case. Not any more.)
    :no: lol

2. heymom

heymom Member

KK, in case you haven't read that page yet, it's a BDI page. Here's where I stalled out...

One theory that has been thrown around the office was that JonBenet enjoyed the attention from her brother and she liked the physical act of sex, that’s the reason she didn’t tell..

AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!! No little girl likes to be abused! That statement should not have been put on the page at all! Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln...the page is OK, but very much slanted toward the BDI theory. Her or his theory is that Burke killed JonBenet with a golf club, presumably upstairs, and then dragged her, unconscious, downstairs and into the little cellar room. But her injuries do not suggest that kind of dragging which would have caused lots of abrasions and possibly even further scalp damage.

People get wrapped up in their theory and forget to look back at the evidence.

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache...&icp=1&.intl=us

Children Who Kill

Research for this profile was long and difficult, not because the information was difficult to find, as a matter of fact, information on the JonBenet case is over abundant. However, all of that information is full of contradictions.

The actual killer has been over looked because we as a society are lead to believe that children don’t kill. That children are innocent and pure that they lack the compasity[sic] to kill. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Child killers are a very real thing, and children who kill and kill brutally are becoming more and more common. Some of you reading this may be thinking, “how can a mother cover up for her child that has killer[sic] her other child?â€

My answer to the conundrum is the MOTHER was the child that killed the mother's child.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You should be honored. Your little guy's a fighter.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Punisher, were you talking to me? Yeah, he's a fighter. To put it mildly. His head is hard, figuratively speaking, but not hard enough in reality. The pavement was harder.

As insane as he makes me, I still start shaking and crying when I think of how close we came to losing him...There will never be another just like him, and how could I be so careless with God's perfect creation???

:hiya:

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yes, I meant you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice