The trail of the ransom note

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by MJenn, May 8, 2002.

1. MJenn

MJenn Member

Yeah, Imon, let's just say that. 'Cause the day I start believing the dark side's spin is the day I will go after the one-legged, bald intruder who never ****es or secrets body fluids while he writes epic ransom notes based on the handwriting and personal info he finds in the home of his victims while he waits patiently for them to return and not discover him as he murders their children under their noses while they sleep and then hops off into the night gone forevermore....

2. Camper

Camper Banned

Well

Just tell me WHY would ST, who had his dignity and character ripped from his soul, by the DA and his 'groupies', even bother to write a book? UNLESS he wanted the truth to be known.

He had no need to FABRICATE, he wished to EDUCATE the masses, who sit fixedlly in front of their newspapers, and TV set and soak up whatever mish mash the DA wanted them to believe.
    IF IF IF he had lied and made up fairy tales in his book, someone would have come after him long before now.

Fly, or anyone please name someone who should have come after him for bold faced lies in his book, huh, er?

The average Joe Public no doubt believed AH when he stared into the camera for the evening TV news, and said to the killer, "WE will find you", yeppers, time to go to bed Fern AH has everything covered (UP).

I do believe that Hunter and his 'WE' have stopped looking, now there's a lie for you!

3. Toltec56

Toltec56 New Member

hofstrom

I believe that Hofstrom tipped off Bynum. Hofstrom was present when FBI Profiler Ron Walker told Sgt Larry Mason to "look at the family". One quick call to Bynum set the ball rolling.

SA Walker read the rn at the police station and came to the conclusion that JonBenet was already dead. He was right.

John had no choice but to find JonBenet. The police blew it. They were not going to conduct another search of the house. JAR and Melinda were soon to arrive, John did not want them in the home. I believe that if JAR had arrived before JonBenet was discovered, he would have found her. John did not want that...did not want Burke to find her either so he removed him from the home as well.

Time was running out so John took matters into his own hands...simple as that.

What really blows me away is the fact that the Police did not ask the Ramseys for their clothes...they asked Linda Arndt for her clothes?

4. MJenn

MJenn Member

Oh, good thinking, Toltec

I forgot that the big kids were going to be in the house soon. That makes perfect sense. Since I believe that JonBenet was hidden in the celler room to keep the family and friends from finding her or seeing her like that, and since I believe that the whole long, exaggerated ransom note was written so the Rams would have every reason to call the police pronto so the police could find the body and the Rams could get out fast before they went from victims to perps in LE's eyes, it makes sense that John would seize the moment to "find" JB before the big kids got there. Sure JAR and Melinda and her fiance could easily slip away from the inadequate monitoring of Arndt. So John had to take the opportunity Arndt gave him and, staging be damned, he had to "find" her.

Take that, John Douglas!

Good work, Toltec. Yep, I'm very close to beyond a reasonable doubt that John knew exactly where the body was that morning....

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

I agree

Toltec & MJenn.

6. Camper

Camper Banned

Well

put me in that agreement pile. Check out page 383, paperback edition of PMPT, about Johns adventure to the basement earlier and finding the window open etc, ya da ya da, then his convenient memory lapses about whether he turned on the light THEN SAW HER, or whether he didn't turn on the light THEN SEE HER, er, huh, when FW said he had looked in there before and seen NOTHING, etc.

Whatta booger JR. 383 says he saw her arms sticking out from the white blanket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice