To The Poster Who Questioned WS!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Oct 8, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I don't think I've ever been to Webslueths.

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

What a warm and fuzzy thread! It's so nice to see two posters like Shannon and Heymom overcome. Kudos to you both and so glad you're here at FFJ! :yes:

I used to be a Websleuther too, but also use aol so wasn't able to continue. WS has always been a feisty, diverse forum and I enjoyed the discussions there regardless of topic. But there will always be whackos with whack theories on every forum and the owners and mods aren't perfect anywhere that they don't squeak through. Certainly us "hardened" FFJ'ers who've been around since the beginning have seen them all. Who can forget Lake and Ellique, and let's not even talk about CandyAss. We've been through the worst forum wars the internet has to offer, many of us have been sent to parking lots and other dank and dark otherworlds, we have loved and buried too many dear members, we have defended every single innocent who's been thrown under the bus by the RST, have partied in RL, fought in RL, and loved one another through some of the worst crises RL has to offer. Sometimes the frustration in finding justice for JB, and enduring what we all have here becomes way too much, and many of us have taken time outs to regroup and refresh. All of which has created a bond between us all here at FFJ that is incomparable. Isn't that truly what "family" is all about?

FFJ and ACR's really are the best places for finding the real case evidence and truth, and that certainly can be measured by the constant attack we are always under by the petty, jealous and pompous looking to make a buck off threatened lawsuits over the years. :nuts: We may be suspicious of newbies, impatient with rehashing theories and evidence that have long been put to bed, but once you're in, you're truly in, and you won't find more patience, tolerance, love and support than here at FFJ.

So everyone just post on and enjoy your experience. You will be making friends for life because your contributions to this case ARE the justice for JBR, and one of these days, it will have its perfect result. :scale:

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What a nice thread! I agree with Deja Nu. It's so nice to see warm and fuzzy and two posters resolving a misunderstanding with niceties!

Nice to see you Shannon and what a pleasure to read your well thought out post.

I am a WS old timer who now posts here; NOT because WS is any less of a forum than this one, just that so many years under the bridge, like so many, I only post at one forum for the most part (although still post once in a while at WS) and chose FFJ because I no longer had the oomph to rehash so much and the new posters to the case deserve better.

I have been in the Parking Lot more times than I care to confess to and I must also say that the diversity of the posters there are great fun; and if I had the same kind of time to play on the forums like I did years back, I would still be there as well as here more often; I barely have the time these past couple of weeks to post and I miss it when I get so busy (darn real life!)

However, I decided to join my friends in the gutter full time and live the good life. Welcome to the gutter but be careful; sometimes Heymom doesn't pass the pipe or the bong fast enough and if you aren't careful, she'll eat all the oreos AND the chips

Shannon, welcome and enjoy the gutter group :hug:

4. heymom

heymom Member

Cough...cough...burp!! :flash: :coffeeup: I can't find the bong smiley and I promise *I* didn't take it!!

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

ahem, ahem, cough, cough, sure, sure YOU didn't take it! AND I suppose you didn't run off with my toothless new boyfriend either huh? :tsmile: (well at least I know HE didn't eat the chips) :martini: :computer: :uthere:

okay, now pass that joint over here :couch:

6. heymom

heymom Member

He told me his teeth were his own!!! What a *******. Well, in any case, here's the bong...Wait, I think I'm hallucinating...

Attached Files:

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

How interesting...two women fighting over soft tacos for Christmas dinner!
    :argue: :chili:

8. heymom

heymom Member

At least the boyfriend isn't going to want Crest Whitestrips for Christmas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice