To Understand Patsy We Must Understand Kiddie Pageants

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

I still believe a male Ramsey is involved primarily in this crime. Lizard Tongue is still on my suspect list. Although I believe Patsy had to be involved in the cover up due to all the fibers (duct tape, paint tote, garoat (as John says)), I will not give Mr. Tongue a pass.

2. DocG

DocG Banned

Thor

The fibers linked to Patsy are easy to explain. She was in direct contact with JonBenet and was wearing a sweater, which could have shed lots of fibers onto her daughter. Some of those fibers could have been passed from JonBenet or Jon Benet's blanket to the duct tape and also to her attacker, who could then have passed some on to the paint tote, which was in any case Patsy's tote. Fiber evidence is meaningful only when it comes from an outside source. Fibers from someone already living at the scene could easily have an innocent explanation. I don't see Patsy's fibers as evidence.

3. Karen

Karen Member

Although I believe Patsy is responsible for this tragedy I've always had a question about the sweater fiber evidence. It apparently has been matched to the red sweater Patsy was wearing, but in Steve Thomas' book he says it took a year to get the sweater and when they finally recieved it he questions whether or not it was THE sweater that was worn by her that day/night. He said it looked too small for her and appeared to be brand new. Yet, this is the sweater that matched all the red fiber evidence in the cord and everywhere else? I think the fiber evidence is weak, IMO.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Karen, I remember reading this in Steve's book too, but don't forget, Patsy Ramsey had a red top under this other "famous" Christmas sweater. So we're really talking about "two" items of clothing here not one, but only one is mentioned when Steve talks about the item which was sent
    a year later, which looked brand new.

On one of the videos (?) Patsy Ramsey talks about the police asking for the clothes a year later, and that it was difficult to remember what she wore, or what "they" wore.
    Unbelievable! What a nerve these Ramseys have.

Page 48

TT And what were you wearing Patsy, a, a red turtleneck and black .....?

PR Velvet pants. And I have a Christmas sweater I was wearing.

PR Velvet jeans, yeah.

TT Okay.

PR Velvet pants. And I have a Christmas sweater I was wearing.

TT And what color was that?

PR Red with all kinds of ... ... ... .

TT And that was over the turtleneck?

PR Yeah.

5. Karen

Karen Member

Hi Elle 1!

I do believe, though, that Patsy revised this statement about what she was wearing and said she was wearing a red top and a jacket (black and red checked, like Priscillas, remember?) instead of her Christmas sweater. I believe that it is in the NE book or ST book, or both. She said she thought she had been wearing her Christmas sweater until the BPD sent pictures to jog their memory of what they were wearing, (because she claims to not have been able to remember what she wore that day), and only then realized it wasn't her Christmas sweater. ST said the sweater she sent was too small and looked brand new. It was a solid red sweater.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Karen, this is why I was keen to have this part straightened out. I have read about the red and black plaid jacket, the same as Priscilla's, but this does not coincide with what she's saying above, to Detective Trujillo, does it?

The photographs from the White's party have never been
    published. I wonder why (?). We have seen umpteen photos of the Ramsey home, but none from the White's party that night. I hope Investigator Tom Bennet has those safely guarded. I would like to see a photo confirming what Patsy Ramsey wore that night.

7. Catfish

Catfish Member

...and a photo to confirm what JonBenet was wearing!

8. Karen

Karen Member

That picture would be worth a thousand words, wouldn't it?!

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's on the bed

Patsy's Christmas sweater is on JonBenet's bed.

Attached Files:

10. RiverRat

Right next to the Bed Post that IS NOT MISSING!

Now - if only the missing one matched the head wound..............

RR

11. RiverRat

Yes? No?

Am I far off track here?!

Attached Files:

12. Elle

Elle Member

For sure, Catfish, to confirm what JonBenét wore too.

RiverRat, I did see this photograph you posted recently on another thread, talking about the missing post. I must admit, this is the first time I have come across any mention of this missing bedpost.

I have always thought along the same lines as Steve Thomas, that JonBenét may have been hauled into the bathroom and thrown against a solid object in there, but I can see how your mind is working.

I don't know enough about physics to work out if JonBenét had been thrown against this missing bedpost, and dislodged it, or if it was already broken and used as an actual weapon, but maybe Delmar or someone else can give us an answer to this (?).

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I was only seeing the sweater at the end of the bed the other times the picture was posted.

Where is that missing bedpost???

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

It does LOOK like the bed post is not there, soI blew the pic up a little bit and added some light and a wooden post looking thing is there, but it's hard to see if it's the bed post or something sitting beside the steamer trunk at the foot of JonBenet's bed.

15. sue

sue Member

I hope this works, it's my first attemp to attach a picture.
    I changed the contrast and brightness and also made the color scale a little different to make the shapes "pop". That does make it look like the bedpost is there.
    The shape that the more visible bedpost appears to be is kind of straight up from the angle you are viewing it at, but I think it is actually sort of like the top part of an S (kind of like pictures of head and neck of the Loc Ness monster).

I think if the bedpost actually was missing, there would be some indication of that on the police reports (if it was missing when the police got there) or in the search warrents/list of things taken.

Here's some info from the Bonita papers about the dimensions of the device that caused the head wound:
    "Crime lab analysis had not been able to obtain any fingerprints from either the outside or interior of the flashlight, nor on the batteries inside. Testing was then conducted to determine if it could have been the weapon used for the bludgeon wound on JonBenet's skull. The forensic lab did testing with an identical flashlight by smashing it into pieces of Styrofoam. The impressions left in the Styrofoam by striking it with the head of the flashlight were identical to the fracture found daring the autopsy. If the flashlight was not one of the murder weapons used, whatever it was had identical dimensions.

Golf clubs located in the Ramsey basement were also considered as possible bludgeon instruments. After testing the heel of the clubs, some of them were found to have certain consistencies with the area of injury, but none matched as closely as the test results from the flashlight."

I did think when I first saw the pictures of the bedpost, that it could have been the cause of the injury. JB could have fallen or been pushed into it or, if she was being pulled by someone and suddenly let go, she could have hurtled into it.
    It would be interesting to see how the dimensions of the bedpost compare to the skull injury.

Attached Files:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe this is the corner of the trunk JIC (?).

I don't see this as part of a bedpost, Sue. The sweater definitely looks like JonBenét's. Too small to be Patsy's.

Thanks for brightening the picture, Sue.

Talking about golf clubs. John Ramsey asked for his clubs when Pam was raiding the house. There are many posts on the JB sites on this one.

17. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

18. Elle

Elle Member

This looks like a bedpost JIC. Without the bed clothes, the bed looks so much smaller in this photo, doesn't it?

19. sue

sue Member

When you combine the picture you just posted with the other view (and the lightened one I posted), I think it's part of the bed. It doesn't make sense that a trunk would have high posts on it.
    Here are some other pictures I enhanced from just cropping part of the original photo. The first one shows the bedpost by the sweater. I used red to outline what looks like the corner of the trunk.

The second picture was brightened and the contrast made more distinct over the whole picture. Then I used a "paint bucket" tool to "pour" grey paint into the shape on the side opposite the sweater. The shape matches the other bedpost. The red outline is something that looks like it is near the top edge of the trunk (either on the trunk or below it on the floor).

Attached Files:

20. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Elle,
    Yeah it really does look smaller, doesn't it...

What catches my eye about this pic is the curtains above her bed, the tie on the right is undone and dangling in front of the head board while the other one looks undisturbed; this along with the evidence that fibers from the bag the rope was in was in JonBenet's bed at one time, makes me think that a struggle took place in this bed.

I wonder if it would be possible for that rope (from JAR's room) to have been tied around JonBenet's head board as a means of trying to keep her in her bed, or as some kind of punishment...

I wonder if the police looked at the top of her headboard for wearing from rope or cord...

Sue,
    Thanks for posting those, I can see it now. For some reason I thought they were more circular and rounded than the sort of S shape that they look like, they remind me of claws...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice