Tom Bennett speaks out!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 21, 2004.

1. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

To the contrary, thank you, thank you and thank you again for
    your contribution filling the framework with factual substance.
    Sooner or later the weight of such factual substance will collapse the house of
    cards.

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Sooner or later the weight of such factual substance will collapse the house of cards."

That is most definitely where I see the Fox case going, EW. Stay tuned and keep the faith! :gavel:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Aw! You promised me your tattiest Taco Bell stained gutter rags ....

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

RST Responses to Tom Bennett's statement

Quite fascinating:-

Toth - refuses to believe that even a microscopic piece of DNA can possibly be innocent - if it is on the underwear of a murder victim. He says Tom Bennett is "too good" to believe the cough or sneeze theory.

jameson's response is to say that "Tom Bennett doesn't seem dedicated to this fight for justice. " and to point out that he doesn't work on the case full-time - a clear attempt to discredit the man in charge of the Ramsey investigation when his one and only comment doesn't support the Ramsey spin.

jameson - Tom Bennett spoke to BORG journalists, said some things they wanted to hear and they wrote a BORG piece (I wondered when jameson would screech BORG)

jameson - mary Keenan lied when she said she wanted to see the case solved!

One Eyed jack - The 48 Hours programme made the BPD look so bad that the BDA had to say something to smooth their ruffled feather!

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/485.html

I think there should be an award for the best RST spin (can we have an icon for this?). Rainsong and margoo will surely come up with something original :)

5. Elle

Elle Member

Ah Tricia, I already have your beautiful little emerald bee. Absolutely beautiful, and I think of you every time I wear it. :bowdown: So let your family know the will is quite secure. ;)

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for asking, my friend, and thanks for the kind words. :)

I've been swamped with a few projects lately including a genealogy book with a deadline. Even though I have continued to read the forums, my time has been limited.

In addition, every so often I have to take a step back from the Ramsey case in order to maintain my sanity and blood pressure. The frustration level I experience when standing deep in the Ramsey cesspool of lies is sometimes overwhelming. I am desperately hoping the Fox lawsuit will go forward so that the truth of what happened to JonBenet may be heard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice