Tom Miller Book/Chat continued...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 16, 2005.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't know enough about him. Guess it's time to visit acandyrose.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I don't know enough about Wecht either, other than what most of us have read on the posts relating to his views on JonBenét having been molested previously to the 25 December, 1996. It isn't easy to track everyone down in this case, is it JC?

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Freedom of speech was murdered in the US by Lin Wood & the Ramseys. All the media outlets (except for Fox News) are scared spitless of being sued by the Wood/Ramsey money monster.

Does Fox have a book publishing arm? If so, maybe they'd be interested in the US rights to Tom's book.

I found the JBR forums several years ago after I became convinced of Patsy's involvement in the cover up of JonBenet's death from my own analysis of the ransom note using both graphology and linguistics. After reading at the forums, I found I wasn't the only one who thought so. I was gratified to see that Tom, and others, had come to the same conclusion.

I believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Patsy wrote the ransom note. I would be willing to testify to that fact in a court of law. Unfortunately, there will never be a prosecution of the case.

I am hoping that after Patsy dies, people will feel more free to speak up about what they know, and the logjam of fear will be broken. It's about time the world knew the truth about the Ramseys and what really happened to JonBenet.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Delmar England has been shouting out for years with his analysis of the ransom note. He was willing to talk to anyone in LE or the media, and no one took him on. Same with his analysis of the garrote. He helped me through the ransom note analysis, and I shall always be grateful to him.

Delmar is not online at the moment, but whenever I get the chance I mention his name, because of all the hard work he has done for the "justice for JonBenét Ramsey. As a friend, I will continue to post his url's until he returns.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/04212000delmaranalysis1.htm

5. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

Do you have your analysis on the net? Forgive me, it has been some time since you talked about them. I would like to read them, please.

6. Guardian

Guardian Member

Dear Greenie

Here's the condensed version. Tom Miller is an attorney married to Judith Phillips. She used to take pictures of JonBenet. She also took personal ones of Patsy, Burke, & Nedra. Pictures of Patsy with JonBenet kissing her then bald head ended up in one of the tabloids. These were Judith's pictures. Tom and Judith married aftet JonBenet's murder. Hope this helps.

Guardian

7. Little

Little Member

Yes Elle, Delmar has really been an advocate for JonBenet. Trying to right a wrong has been his only objective, ego and recognition has never entered into it.

He has stated that his involvement was almost by accident because of something he had seen on TV that he felt was inconsistent, and from there he began to research the case. The ligature convinced him that this was not a professional anything, and, of course, we know where all of that lead.

He had no preconceived thoughts on the case. The evidence and facts were what led him.

Any time someone has requested, he has been more than willing to talk to them about it, and most notably, has welcomed questions about why and how he came to his conclusions. I've never known him to avoid any honest and knowledgeable discussion.

Little

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This kind of vindictive and evil behavior by the Ramseys and their lawyers is the reason that I don't buy their big "Christian" front. Their interviews in '98 with the DA's detectives clearly show how vindictive they were toward the Whites, as well. The Ramseys' true nature is not one they want the public to see, in my opinion. But their actions have spoken volumes from the day they ran out on JonBenet on Dec. 26th.

I wish you both well on the book. I don't know much about publishing, but if nothing else, I hope your husband can self-publish and sell through the internet, maybe Amazon. You know, Marilyn Van Derbur self-published her own book, I believe, Miss America By Day. I ordered a copy from a Denver Colorado book store, which I located from the online website for the book. Maybe y'all should talk to her about how she went about it and what kind of sales she generated. She does a lot of volunteer work with sex abuse victims, and if you remember, she spoke out and was consulted by Boulder LE in JonBenet's case fairly early on.

I'll look and see if that website is still up and put the url here if so.

PS: Here is the url:

http://www.missamericabyday.com/

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OOPS. Moab pointed out to me that you meant you posted WITH MJENN, not AS MJENN.

hehe

Sorry, Elle.

duh

me so dumb

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, Elle, my analysis is not displayed permanently on the net in its entirety. I've posted parts of it on the forums - mostly at WS, but a little bit here at FFJ. A lot of those posts were lost when WS crashed a couple of times before Tricia took over. The ones here at FFJ include the exemplar comparisons I made using the NE story on the ransom note. You may remember those posts were not very well received (to put it mildly - LOL), by the same poster who attacked Delmar for his ransom note analysis and conclusions. I'm sure they are here in the archives somewhere if you want to read them again.

Speaking of Delmar, he is another one who confirmed what I saw in the ransom note. I had not read his analysis on the subject until last year. I'm glad ACR has posted it at her web site for all to see.

For anyone who has a command of linguistics and/or graphology, it is readily apparent Patsy wrote the ransom note. The fact that Patsy tried to disguise her handwriting complicates the comparison of the exemplars for purposes of a court trial. The attempt at disguise produced minor cosmetic differences which would be seized upon by the Ramsey defense, but for anyone willing to listen, the underlying composition of the letters and the linguistic phrasing shouts PATSY RAMSEY.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

I remember reading some of your analysis, and remarking on them. I remember Delmar being impressed with them.
    I would like to read them over again, and will browse through the archives when I have some extra time.

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

My Dearest Cherokee,

Would you mind posting your analysist of the note on FFJ?

We would LOVE you forever, right Bees?

13. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Handwriting Analysis

I don't debate the Ramsey case much anymore...I know they are guilty but I can honestly say that even if I had known nothing about the case and nothing about the ransom note, then Cherokee's handwriting analysis skills would have convinced me.

I've always been fascinated by handwriting analysis, but I never knew how unbelievably accurate it was until I saw the work that Cherokee does with it. I have had her analyze probably around 30 samples of my family and friends (where she has known nothing at all about them) and she has been 100% accurate down to details which I would have considered impossible to read in handwriting. I actually wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. I could fill post after post of things that Cherokee picked up in the handwriting samples I scanned or sent to her that were just amazing.

Actually, it's so accurate that it's a little scary...thinking that a person can know so much about you....stuff that you probably wouldn't tell anyone. I think if more people had their own handwriting analysed and realised how incredibly accurate it is, they wouldn't doubt the truth of it, and would be convinced when HW examiners say Patsy wrote the note.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm behind the times - and slow, too. It helps me tremendously. Thanks!

15. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! I'm sure it could have been taken this way too. Jeesh! Do you think my middle name J stands for Jameson? Wrong, it's Jones :)

16. Elle

Elle Member

17. Little

Little Member

This is sort of off topic, but (IMO), one of the biggest speed bumps in this case has been getting everyone on the same page. I am so impressed with the gathering of posts and posters here at FFJ that do just that. Between FFJ and ACR there is the best collection of factual information and well thought out analysis available on the net. Where some forums are just chock-full of posters pushing their own agendas (feeding their egos etc.), FFJ has been a safe gathering place for insiders and outsiders to compare notes.

Cookie - it is so exciting to see you here again! Cherokee and others, thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Having seen how things can turn from great discussion into total chaos other places, thank you Moab, Watching You and Tricia for being able to keep this forum's light on and working toward a common goal.

:)

Little

18. Elle

Elle Member

You're a generous person, posting this, Little, but you are a very dedicated young woman yourself. You have your book
    "Journey Beyond Reason" to prove it. :bowdown: You put in many hours moderating on Crime and Justice, so my hat is off to you, so there!

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

BRAVO, AMEN :clap: :bowdown: :yes: :yay: :grouphug:

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Some thoughts...

Firstly, thanks Guardian for the Miller/Phillips connection. I was too lazy to look it up.

My thoughts:

It is despicable and downright evil to attempt to ruin the good names of others. I have noticed that those who have the most to hide are the ones most likely to point their fingers at others. From the getgo, the Ramsey’s have consistently, and maliciously, tried every means at their disposal, to tarnish and malign their friends, strangers and enemies alike. (And, included in this list is at least one very dead Ram “suspect.)

From Santa Claus (Mr. McRenolds (sp?) to Fleet and Patricia White, no one was immune to their evil accusations. The Rams used their considerable recourses, combined with their instant access to the media, to feed an ongoing repository of lies, insinuations and slander. Each innocent person who was a focus of their well-oiled- P.R.-finger-pointing-machine was hurt in ways and means we will probably never know.

I’ll say it again: The Rams behavior has been deplorable. They are seemingly oblivious to the fact that their guilt cannot be hidden through the pain and tarnished reputations of others. Nothing has been written, to date, that would provide the public with a comprehensive, factual account of this case. A Pulitzer Prize awaits that extraordinary writer who will eventually emerge with a completed (unvarnished truthful) Ramsey manuscript. The whole world will gasp at the series of evil events and broken hearts that arose from this ghastly murder,

There were so many evil, greedy people involved in keeping the Ram’s dirty little secret intact. Yes, from elected greedy officials to an incompetent array of “detectives†and so called “experts,†who fumbled, lied, and financially benefited from this sorted mess. Despite the unkind words from the media, the local police were the least to blame; except for their initial fumbling.

A cottage industry of hangers-ons, of every conceivable stripe, emerged on the national stage of the Ram case, making it one of the most outlandish displays of want-a-bees in crime history. From the swamps to the hinterlands, (and beyond) they came; some marching, others hold banners of the most irrelevant kind, and some even producing “documentaries†of questionable British origins. Nothing was (or is) sacred. The endless list of “fifteen-minute-fames,†(ers) marches on, while the Prep-Walk is put on indefinite hold.

So, who am I, still following this case, on this little forum? Am I any better than the others? I like to think that I am just a tiny voice in this wasteland of evil debris, trying, in some small way, to uncover the guilty parties who slaughtered one of my little fellow citizens. All of JBR’s rights and freedoms were taken away, in the most brutal manner, yet her murderers are still walking around; breathing, eating, laughing, loving, voting, and living. ALL of their rights and freedoms are still intact, while this little girl is very still; deep within her tomb, in the hard, cold clay of Georgia.

I like to think that the folks on FFF are similar to me, in their quest for justice. Maybe we have made a small dent in our attempts to speak for the smallest of our fellow citizens. We care. We really do. Amen.

Greenleaf
    :leaf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice