Tom Miller Book/Chat continued...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You and the Bees would love me FOREVER?!? Hmmm, that might be an offer I can't refuse. :)

I actually used three different types of analysis:

1. document examination - the comparison of handwriting exemplars

2. linguistics - the individual traits of expression including syntax, vocabulary and other mechanics of language

and

3. graphology - the revealing of a person through handwriting analysis

Which one of these would you like, or is it all three?

Some of my document examination analysis has already been posted here. Elle found the posts and listed the URLs for them in this thread. I could pull all of those post together, edit them and give them to you for publishing as a whole if you want.

I posted a lot of my linguistic analysis at WS, and I'm afraid everyone is probably pretty sick of it by now as they've heard it all before, but if you want, I can post it again. Some of it is very similar to Delmar's analysis - as he and I found, and agree on, the same contextual clues.

If you'd like, I will be glad to post my analysis of the person who wrote ransom note using the science of graphology. I think we touched on this topic when we were discussing the comparison of exemplars, and a certain poster began screaming it was all a bunch of bunk. I didn't want to get into a flamefest because I think forum fighting is futile, so I dropped the subject.

It was a combination of these three areas of analysis that lead me to the conclusion that Patsy was the ransom note writer.

Patsy's exemplars match those of the ransom note - even down to the flattened ovals on one side. Patsy's linguistics match that of the ransom note writer - female, educated, Southern, etc. Patsy's handwriting characteristics match those of the ransom note author - they are both middle-aged females, obsessed about appearances, and had illness present on the left side of the abdomen among many other similar traits. There are many more details which match.

The argument can be made that none of these things - flattened ovals, being female, educated and Southern or having similar personality traits including vanity are EXCLUSIVE to Patsy Ramsey. That is true. But Patsy was one of three people who had access to JonBenet that night, and she has the exact same writing formations, the exact same manner of speaking and the exact same personality (as revealed through handwriting) AS THE AUTHOR OF THE RANSOM NOTE.

The Ramseys have tried to distance themselves from the ransom note even though it is the single biggest clue they have to the killer of JonBenet. Instead, they have focused on a fragmented, incomplete, microscopic piece of DNA that cannot be dated to the crime scene. Why is that?

I'll tell you why. Because the ransom note is the one piece of incontrovertible evidence that ties the Ramseys to JonBenet's death, and they know it.

2. Cherokee

Thank you, my dear Zotto, for your words of support. It's enough to make this old guttah postah blush. :)

There is no trick to handwriting analysis. It is not tea leaf reading or any other sort of mumbo jumbo. It is merely the interpretation of handwriting traits and strokes that reveal an individual's personality and psychological make-up at the time.

We are taught as children to write the alphabet in the same way, but all of us develop individualistic handwriting. No two people write EXACTLY in the same way. Why is that? Because we subconsciously transfer our own selves into our handwriting. Just as we reveal ourselves through the way we talk, we also reveal ourselves through the way we write.

As Zotto said, I would not believe in handwriting analysis if I hadn't seen the results myself. I was born a skeptic, and I'm not easily convinced. I have always had to research things for my own satisfaction. I understand that trait in others, and I do not expect everyone to believe what I say just because I say it is so. All I can do is post what I know, and let others decide for themselves. It does not matter to me if all, or none, believe me because I know for myself what is true.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Cherokee wrote:

Yes. I would love it all in one place. If it's not too much trouble I would appreciate it.

YES. Pretty please?

YES. And if anyone gives you any trouble see me. I'll kick their :booty:

Thank you so much!

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Dear Greenie,

That is one of the most beautiful and heartfelt posts I have ever read. Thank you so much.

I just hope every case players reads it. You got to the heart of the matter like nobody else could.

5. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with this statement, Cherokee, and I'm pleased to see you have made such an impact with your analysis. Nice of Zotto to give you such great support.

How well I remember the time you were posting them. Delmar's analysis didn't include handwriting. It was content only, as you know. This fascinated me, and he pointed out many things I would have missed. So it was wonderful to see you both arrive at Patsy Ramsey being the author of the ransom note, although your analysis were different.

Patsy Ramsey's personality is all over the ransom note, without a doubt.

6. Guardian

Guardian Member

Greenleaf, Cherokee & all

Greenie,

You are very welcome for the Tom and Judith info.

I am not the writer you are, but I wanted you to know how much your above post #40 meant to me. It was eloquent, concise, and contained all the important points and feelings. I can't put it in words very well, but it was a great post.

Cherokee,
    Your handwriting analysis is fascinating. I'm enjoying it. It took my mind off of my algae infested pool for a little while. I was feeling light headed. I don't know if it is from all the caustic chemicals I've been working with since yesterday, or I'm just tired.

Guardian

7. Cherokee

Okay, I'll work this week on combining and editing all my FFJ exemplar comparison posts into a coherent whole, and add whatever I didn't post before. A lot of what I did on my own several years ago was the same kind of exemplar comparisons done by people like Tom Miller, Cina Wong and others. We all came to the same conclusion separately of each other.

Since you asked so nicely ... :) ... I'll also prepare a summary of my linguistic analysis for you to post. I hope long time readers of WS like Barbara, ShowMe, Jayelles, Zotto, and others too numerous to mention, will not be bored to tears with the rehash.

I will be happy to post my handwriting analysis of the ransom note, along with an analysis of John Ramsey's and Patsy Ramsey's handwriting just for comparison. I will explain my conclusions along with examples of how certain traits can be determined by various strokes, spacing, formation, etc.

I appreciate your booty-kicking offer, and I take you up on it. The last time we tried to have this discussion, a certain poster went on the attack (like they did when I joined WS) before I had the chance to finish my presentation. So I want to say this from the beginning ...

I DO NOT (to quote this poster) "arrogantly expect" anyone here to "bow down" to me and my analysis. I am just presenting what I have done. You can agree with it, or not. It doesn't matter to me.

I DID NOT come to the conclusion that Patsy Ramsey was the ransom note author because I "blindly follow what Steve Thomas said." I had already done my analysis before I ever read Steve's book, and besides that, I can think for myself. NO ONE tells me what to believe.

I HAVE NOT accused Patsy Ramsey of murdering JonBenet. All I have ever said is that she wrote the ransom note. I have entertained all variations of who killed JBR including JDI, BDI, JARDI and PDI. What we do know is SOMEONE in the family inflicted JBR's mortal wound because common sense tells us that Patsy would not have written the note for a stranger.

I WILL NOT respond to personal attacks, but I am open to intelligent discussion of my findings. Like Delmar, or anyone else who has published their analysis on the web, I welcome constructive criticism or any discourse that allows for more complete knowledge.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What a great thread this is.

You know, Cherokee, somehow I missed all your analyses. Where have I been? Looking forward to studying all the work you've done.

Also, absolutely right on post, Greenleaf. Thanks for saying so beautifully what we all feel.

9. koldkase

For Cookie, here's the url to the Marilyn Van Derbur website, including info about her book. It's been upgraded since I last was there, looks great:

http://www.missamericabyday.com/

10. Reading the chat, he sounds like an arrogant jerk. Sorry to say...

-Aja

11. Cherokee

Thank you, Guardian, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I'll try to get more posted in the coming weeks. I hope you start feeling better soon.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hey Cher............

You have to forgive me for not being at my seat when you where here last year at this time, but in researching who gave you a hard time, it look's like DocG was asleep at the wheel with yet another subject, so please, please, do not let him hold you and us back.

:did:
    RR

13. Cherokee

Thanks, KK.

You might have already left WS when I posted most of the linguistic analysis. You weren't here at FFJ when I posted the analysis of Patsy's exemplars, but Elle has provided a couple of links to the archived posts until I get them all pulled together into a single essay. I've never really posted my handwriting analysis (using graphology) of the ransom note writer's personality, although I have mentioned a few things here and there in posts.

14. Cherokee

Thanks, my dear Rat, for the encouragement.

I haven't seen the aforementioned poster on FFJ in awhile, but as you can tell, I am leary of starting the whole fracas again. I don't want to plunge FFJ into a flame war, or waste time defending my motives or actions.

One of my very first posts at WS (several years ago) was about Patsy and her obsession with outward appearances. That trait is in Patsy's handwriting and in her actions, and I thought it was fairly obvious to everyone. I felt it could be considered a reasonable motive for the cover-up of what really happened to JonBenet. I did not think it was a volatile topic, and I did not feel what I said was insulting to Patsy. I know people who are just as obsessed and vain.

Well, you'd have thought I'd spit on Mother Theresa! DocG came after me like a house afire, accusing me of all kinds of things ... including being a Patsy hater and a blind follower/parrot of Steve Thomas. He proceeded to preach to me about how I should be offering sympathy to Patsy instead of condemnation. His tone was nasty, arrogant, and condescending. I finally had to quit posting for awhile to get him to shut up.

Fast forward a few years. I transferred from posting at WS to FFJ. After awhile, I was asked to do a comparison of Patsy's exemplars with one of John's campaign signs. So I did the analysis, and I posted it. BANG! Out of the chute comes DocG, fire in his eyes, and venom on his lips. It seems I'm in the crosshairs once again because of his beloved Patsy. Then he attacks others who come into the discussion (such as Voyager and Elle), and we all just finally quit posting on the subject.

As I said before, I don't expect everyone to agree with what I post, just as I may not agree with them. But I try to treat everyone with respect, and I expect the same in return. I will not waste my time in petty arguments with posters who have nothing better to do than twist my words and make groundless accusations.

I hope you're right about that "special someone" being asleep at the wheel. LOL It would be nice to have a discussion without all the fireworks.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Whenever you are ready!

This definitely deserves a brand new thread of it's own and is more than worthy of a discussion without DocG imposing. Can I have 24 more hours or so to make sure that TS Rita isn't going to remove me from my spot?! :yow:

Cookie - thank you for clarifying what wasn't really that Big of an issue until Mary Mac made it one. We all have bad hair days, especially if you have to deal with those God Fearing Ramseys...........nothing like dealing with the devil in disguise will make ya wake up on the wrong side of the bed........that is - if you are lucky enough to wake up.

Greenleaf, thank you from the bottom of my heart for explaining to all just how we think and tick. Mother Nature has refired some of us............nothing lasts forever and we won't always be here fighting the spin, but By God, while I am here, the Ramseys will know it.

It's the LEAST I can do.

RR

16. koldkase

Well, bless your widdle heart, Chero.

Well, my advice is to ignore people who are rude. If that won't work and the mods are taking a nap, then you have BACKUP...and believe me, I've been BANNED before, so...got me cutlass all sharpened, me plank all polished...and I'm ready to defend me matey! :pirate:

(Remember, I TOLD y'all to ban me now! You know I'm too hotheaded to stand by and watch bullies attacking me mateys!)

(Do you at least have the forum jail ready? New straw on the floor? Rats well fed? Oh...home sweet home....)

17. koldkase

Well, said! Clapclapclap! It's the least ALL of us can do.

18. Cherokee

RR, you've got 24 hours and more. :) I'll wait to begin until Rita blows over, and you've got a ringside seat.

19. Cherokee

Thank you, KK, me heart can use all the blessing it can get. :cheerful:

Yes, and I've taken on a couple of bullies in my day ... remember Lance and Brother Moon? LOL But after awhile it's just not worth it. Like you said, it's best just to ignore people who are rude, and keep on going. I did put the poster in question on IGNORE, but being dogged for everything little thing I said got old after awhile. Unfortunately, I could still see what they said when they were quoted by other posters, and it just made me want to say "who cares? I can get this abuse for free elsewhere." LOL

Anyway, all of that's in the past and it's no big deal, but if people are interested in seeing the different analyses for their own information and discussion, then I'm happy to share.

But please, put away that cutlass. The way you're bandying that thing about, somebody's gonna lose an eye! :eek:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

<FONT color=black><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P><P style=

<o:p></o:p>

Uh, is that an “AYE†for an “EYEâ€, or an “EYE†for an “AYEâ€? Of course the jail is up to snuff…Martha stopped by and we have all new furnishings and décor, and Jay has redesigned the prison garb to the latest of fashions…nothing is too good for the GUTTAH!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice