Tom Miller Book/Chat continued...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Amen to that Elle. Peggy is so kind with her praise and wonderful words, yet, she has worked as hard as anyone and never says a peep about her fine book.

Here is a link to the book. I would highly recommend this for all people interested in the case. It is a fantastic over view and is very interesting.

"Journey Beyond Reason." Written by our very own Little.

http://www.peggylakin.com/index.htm

2. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I see what's happening here.....

We apparently have Chero in witness protection, RR paying protection money and KK is the standover bloke (although really Pet, you might want to re-think the cutlass...I hear the handles can't go in the dishwasher)..... Moab and Tricia are obviously the "Mrs Big's" of operation "DOCG FREE ZONE"......

:hood:

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Let us renew our efforts.....

Thanks to all who responded to my ramblings in post #40. Before I start, I want to apologize for referring to our forum as FFF. Of course, you must know that I meant FFJ.

River Rat wrote:

“Greenleaf, thank you from the bottom of my heart for explaining to all just how we think and tick. Mother Nature has refired some of us............nothing lasts forever and we won't always be here fighting the spin, but By God, while I am here, the Ramseys will know it.

It's the LEAST I can do.â€
    My dear RR: I can only explain how I think and tick. However, if my thoughts reflect, in some small way, the thoughts of others, in reference to the Ram case, then I know that I am “in the loop.†Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

Koldkase wrote (in response to River Rat’s comments):
    “Well, said! Clapclapclap! It's the least ALL of us can do.â€
    Dear Koldkase: I am just now getting to know you, through your recent posts. I hope we become friendly fellow sleuths.
    Tricia wrote:
    “Dear Greenie,

That is one of the most beautiful and heartfelt posts I have ever read. Thank you so much.

I just hope every case players reads it. You got to the heart of the matter like nobody else could.â€
    ************************************************************************Thank you, dear Tricia.
    Not only for your positive comments, but for the remarkable service you rendered my friends in Texas who were trying to get in touch with me during Katrina. You made a lot of people very happy. I may, eventually, post that story; but, for now, I think we have heard too much about Katrina.
    Guardian, you wrote:
    “I am not the writer you are, but I wanted you to know how much your above post #40 meant to me. It was eloquent, concise, and contained all the important points and feelings. I can't put it in words very well, but it was a great post.â€
    Thank you very much, dear Guardian. Your comments mean a lot to me.

A few thoughts, directed to Cherokee.
    You, along with KoldKase, are new to me. However, I must say that both of you have contributed greatly to the forum.
    Cherokee, your hand writing analysis has me mesmerized. I am going to print out some of your posts and read them again with great interest.

Hello to all the other posters who are new to me:
    Elle 1; Little; Zotto; Cookie; Little Angel, KoldKase & Cherokee.

We must never give up our determination to continue the fight for justice. Our smallest and most defenseless citizens need a voice, and those who would do harm to these, our most previous resources, should be punished. Let us renew our efforts, stand up, and voice our opposition to all people and things that protect child abusers and murderers. FFJ is our little conduit for keeping our ideas flowing through to the public arena; hopefully to some day flush out the debris of corruption that is associated with this case. Thank God for the internet and thank God for FFJ.

Greenleaf
    :leaf:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thank you, Greenleaf. I'm glad you find them of interest. Most of what I posted a year ago was just exemplar comparison with a little graphology thrown in for explanation purposes.

Nothing I have to say is earth shattering, but hopefully, posting my different analyses will provide information, and a point of discussion, for those who are interested.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Greenleaf, I have posted with you before on this site. When we were all having fun with the poetry session.

Elle

6. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Greenleaf, I've read here for a long time and I respect and enjoy your posts enormously, along with so many others here. There are so many pearls of wisdom and life experiences that are brought to this forum. It's a wonderful miscellaneous mixture, and I feel very privileged to be able to read, post and just enjoy the company here.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, we have our own version of the GUTTAH MAFIA here. Do not mess wit' us, or you'll be sleeping down under wit' Zott's chooks!

8. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh yeah....when good chooks go bad....

And we have a shocking time trying to make concrete shoes for the little blighters' feet....:hen:

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Have you tried the Sears catalogue? I believe they carry concrete shoes for chooks in several colors.... :hen:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice