Tom Miller is writing a book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Sounds quite genuine! "TO THE MANOR BORN." We'll All be looking for an invitation to the mansion. :)

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I will say one thing for Mr. Miller: the repercussions of his prosecution were expertly calculated. Found guilty, his license and life would be ruined, and any credibility his analysis would have is gone like smoke in the wind. Acquitted, it's almost as bad.

What I mean by that is this: I always figured a jury would wonder why it was so important for innocent people to do what was done to Tom. But wait! Were he to testify, a jury might conclude that he has an ax to grind over a slight, real or imagined.

Any thoughts on that?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, Punisher, polite and literate, as well. You aren't from around these parts, are you...?

I think you hit the nail on the head. Miller was trashed. His wife Judith also got "payback." The swampster queen still spits nails every chance she gets at Judith, best regards from the Rams and Susan Stine, IMO.

I personally think when they're not wearing their public face, the Rams are as wicked as can be. Like most people who have delusions of grandeur, they sometimes slip the leash of their legal protectors and allow a glimpse of who they really are. Like when Patsy gleefully tells about "her friend" calling a man's wife to pretend to be his mistress, to get back at the man. Or when John implied to a detective he'd lie about White having black duct tape. Or when Susan Stine literally mugged a reporter outside her door, taking his wallet and then refusing to return it. In my neck of the woods, that's illegal, but not in Boulder. Stine was a one person crime wave all by herself in this case, but no arrests, of course.

And I've always LOVED the story how Patsy flew down to the BPD...to HELP HER FRIEND PIZZA MAN GET OUT OF JAIL FOR ATTACKING TWO STRANGERS WITH A BALLBAT...but couldn't be bothered to EVER go the the BPD to help find JonBenet's killer.... But I digress....

Yeah, the Rams are about as forgiving of their traumatized friends as the Hatfields, but that old killer...he was off the hook in a week....

Well, just more that points the finger of guilt at the Ramseys: the more people they could destroy who might testify against them, the more money their lawyers made, and the closer they came to being home free....

I'm just glad Mr. Miller didn't end up convicted so unfairly when all that the rich Globe and Newsweek mags had to do is pay up and fly off. This kind of selective indictment is not justice. I haven't had a chance to get back to the trial transcript (hope to this week), but I expect the jury saw right through this malicious prosecution. It might be legal to try one man while those clearly guilty of the accusations use money and connections to waltz off, but it's not justice and just another perversion of the law in Colorado.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"These parts?" Well, I'm American, if that's what you mean. I just had good parents.

Other than that, I have to agree with you. This may be just a rumor, mind you, but I hear that all of the other document examiners were targeted too. Don't know if that's true or not, but it's likely, imo.

Yes, it was bs what happened, and I think a jury would see that were he to testify against them. PLUS, and this is just an assumption on my part, he probably had a whole mess of original exemplars, thanks to Judith. I mean, I've got tons of Christmas cards that are handwritten from other people. Think he spread them around to the others?

5. koldkase

Bumping this up for a round two. I'll try to pull my posts out that have lead up to the trial, which is where I got, opening statements, I think, and put them on Punisher's thread, where we can continue.

(hahaha Looking back at the funny stuff here. We do get wild here in the guttah!)

(Hey, Punisher, did you ever get those Dickens' novels read?)

6. Elle

Elle Member

KK,

You know, I had to start reading all my CD again, because it had been so long ago since I had looked at it. I am annoyed at myself for not continuing in the same vein, but I truly feel that young Punisher should have mine, because he is so eager to get going, and I know he will have more energy to get right into it than I have at the moment.

I was making jokes about the lipitor, but I have honestly forgotten all that I had read before, and I had to start all over again, and I thought I just don't have the patience for this, young Punisher would probably pow his way through it. It was too bad the flow was interrupted.

Once again, I don't think anyone would expect you to go through the whole CD, but commenting on the real important parts would be appreciated. After all, if you comment on everything, then people won't need to buy the CD. :)

All the best with whatever you're planning.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I only got through "Tale of Two Cities," kk!

Darn right I'm raring to go!

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Aja - are you the person referenced in the Tracey/Regimenti emails regarding John Mark Karr?

9. RiverRat

"And don't forget that Michelle Hine, the creepy site web designer, is a teacher at a private school nearby. I have to dig that out. Maybe St Peter's? Remember she maintains a site dedicated to role playing and she has as her logo nearly the exact knight on a steed logo that Aja lPianogrl uses at her Art site, we can't get to link at Delsea High School in New Jersey - like it should."

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7619&page=10

10. koldkase

So...they're going after high school girls now?

And Greenleaf because she said she's going to England to become LADY GREENLEAF SLADE?

Hey, works for me. I have some very suspicious looking trees in my back yard. Think they'd do a background check on those, just in case?

11. RiverRat

RR

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Amazing how well the Ramsey publicity team works the media....most people are ignorant of the whole truth...like with the Tracey fiasco!

I'd love to see John get exactly what he dished out to his friends and acquaintances over the years....the Ramseys all but destroyed many innocent lives.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I'd love to see John get exactly what he dished out to his friends and acquaintances over the years....the Ramseys all but destroyed many innocent lives."

Damn right! I can picture the avenging soul now:

"How many people asked you for mercy, and got none?!"

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Any update on Tom's book, btw?

15. Cookie

Cookie Member

Has Anyone Heard Of?

Hey Guys,

Doc got a really strange call from a woman named Rita Johnson. Has anyone heard of her before?

We think she's a snoop for either LWood and/or John Ramsey. She calls out of the blue and asks Doc about his book and asks when it will be published.

She contacted us in Boulder about 3 years ago and said she lives in Atlanta and met the R's at a HomeDepot and was very intrigued with the JonBenet case. I don't remember everything she talked about but what I do remember sis that she was very curious about us.

She supposedly was writing her own book about the case and when Doc asked her about it, she said she was paid off not to publish. Sounds hinky to me!

Any thoughts about this?

16. koldkase

Yeah, I have some theories.

We've dealt with the scammer "Rita Johnson" for years now. Here's what you should know:

1. There is allegedly a REAL Rita Johnson whom jams met at a Patsy gravesite party one day a few years back. She is somewhere in her late 50's or 60's and she visits JonBenet's grave. Jams hates her. Competition, I think. The caretake has "met" this Rita Johnson and described her to me, but if that is her REAL name, I have no idea. The description of this "Rita Johnson" given to me by the caretaker is, however, similar to jam's description. This may or may NOT be the same "Rita Johnson" who is calling you, however. I doubt that either the caretaker, jams, or Patsy Ramsey ever asked the woman who said her name was "Rita Johnson" for a valid ID. So we don't really know if there is in fact ANY Rita Johnson, just that a woman who met with Patsy and jams on the same day at the graveyard said that was her name.

Now to the ONLINE "Rita Johnson."

2. There was a poster for some years on the forums with the hat "Rose." She allegedly took up with "Rita Johnson" because, Rose said, "Rita" was giving Rose INSIDE INFO on Rita's FORTHCOMING BOOK, which Rose wanted to trade on, to become a moderator at Websleuths and/or have as a draw to her own forum/being important/being credible. The book was allegedly coming out about every six months for 2 or 3 years. Rose carried on like a maniac over it all, promoting "the book" like she believed it existed, throwing fits if anyone questioned the veracity of the claims, as they were clearly NOT TRUE, such as that the publisher had the book at the printer, but nobody in the entire of the publishing world had ever heard of it, much less had put out any information it existed. Rose pretended to be THE VICTIM in all of this, but in the meantime, she was playing other "hat" games that were exposed as being nothing but petty attempts to attack those Rose didn't like.

In a parallel character, at the same time, "Rita Johnson" played an online/phone scam, her (and/or Rose's) cloak and dagger game that really reached the level of STUPID BEYOND BELIEF. Between Rose and "Rita," no book ever came forth, even though it was reported by Rita/Rose to be AT THE PRINTER'S a number of times. Even a "first chapter" showed up at one of Rose's "LOOK AT MEMEMEMEME" forums. The chapter was about 500 words of NOTHING. Not one fact, not one item, not one opinion or connection was made that anyone would be remotely interested in, because it was basically just a rehash of what you can find on ANY FORUM, only much worse written than what was on the forums by far. Believe me, no publisher would have ever bought that, because it was a complete farce and waste of time, nothing but an attempt to write words designed to make the reader believe this book actually EXISTED AT ALL. It was written for the forums and nothing more. The writer had nothing to say about the case. Nothing "Rose" or "Rita" ever wrote, all designed to make us believe that "Rita" was really the Rita jams met, was authentic. Every single "fact" that Rose put forth as "from Rita" to make us believe their/her scam was info anyone could have written: it all could be sourced to jams' online story about meeting Rita, and/or had been seen on the various TV shows, particularly the one where Patsy showed her paintings, which Rose/Rita tried to impress with "insider knowledge" about those, hoping we'd forgotten or missed that show.

3. Now for the kicker: the online "Rita Johnson" is, in all probability, Rose, in my opinion, a pathetic woman who may or may not be living with her daughter in Atlanta. At the very least, Rose managed to use various posters to support the book con and to keep it going, trying to "prove" that the online "Rita" was a different person than Rose. Lots of lying, conniving, and it blew up in Rose's face eventually. Believe me when I say, this person will waste your time and try to get you twisted up in her sick fantasies. I don't know if she actually thought she could make money off the scam, or if she just wanted attention, but either way, she's very sick.

Well, that's my opinion. Others have theirs. Some believe there is an "online" Rita Johnson that is the same one jams met and who was writing a book. Some think Susan Stine is involved at some level, or may be both "Rose" and "Rita" online. As you can see, the deceptions were woven carefully, using people's naive desire to believe they now were going to get the "inside information" and were part of something important. It's the same game mary suma played with the old Justice Watch forum, it's the same game jams plays with her forum, and it's the same game Susan Stine played with Tony Frost's wife, Mark Beckner's email...you get the picture.

They have one thing in common: THEY ALL CREATE A FOUNDATION OF LIES FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OBFUSCATING THE TRUTH. They are sociopaths who have no other purpose than manipulating others for their own sick needs. These frauds found out quickly that it's easy to fool people when there is no way to know if the most elemental piece of information is the truth: THEIR IDENTITY. They have no conscience, they don't care that they are helping a child killer get away with murder, and they don't care whom they hurt. In their minds, IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM.

If I were you, I'd hang up the phone, Cookie. This person is AT THE VERY LEAST a PRACTICED LIAR. You do not want to get caught up in her web.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Be Careful, Cookie...

This Rita/Rose is a real nutjob.

18. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks KK

Thanks for your information. Doc and I suspected she was a wierd one. He talked to her this time and quickly excused himself from the telephone. Thank God!

Her voice is not that of Susan Stine's. I just don't trust her.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Be afraid, be very afraid! What a nut job

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

If she doesn't look like Johnny Cash, it's not Susan Stine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice