Tom Miller is writing a book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Woohoo ... look what the cat dragged in!!! Welcome to FFJ, my gutter friend! Took you long enough to get here. :p

Come on over and sit next to me and Jay and Elle ... but you'll have to step over Zotto who's sleeping off last night's challenge at the pub. SOMEBODY has to look after the poor girl, ya know?

And what's you're rush to get banned? Don't want to hang with us slime rats? Gotten too big for your gutter britches? Sit DOWN, woman, take your shoes off and get comfortable. Sheesh! Where ARE your manners? You just got here. :)

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ha!

I said I was old and rusty, not brain dead! I know what you old birds are up to! You're not getting a lick of my bills, no matter how you flatter! Go rob your own quick shops!

OH...and HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK! HOOOOOOOOOOOONK!

Yeah, now that you've been down under, I'm surprised you're hanging with the gutter still, Chero. I thought you'd upgraded to a better brand of crooks! Didn't they learn you nuttin'? Did you bring us some croc to go with our Boone's Farm?

Hey, Zotto, wake up! We got dancing chooks with guns to train! Where's RTE? She had our chorus line tapping and singing better'n the Rockettes! Couldn't she get past the heifers with uzis y'all got guarding the doors here? (pssst! A couple have mad cow disease, so just watch for them to go wandering off and run like hell!)

As for that migraine, sorry Elle, it's all a big pain, ain't it? But the main thing about that little leech hanging on Tom Miller is, he's nutz.

OK, if you all are going to share your wine, I'll stay fer a chat. But remember, when the chairs start flying and Geraldo gets his nose broken again, I warned you to ban me now! And IT'S ALL MOAB'S FAULT! She's a good influence, and as you know, here in the gutter, THAT'S BAD!

Anyhow, thanks for the welcome. I'll stick around for awhile until the wine runs out and Rat tries to sneak me cheese. :viking:

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KOLDKASE, WELCOME BACK!!!

FFJ members, get ready for some wild and incredible posts from Ms. KK. She is amazing.

4. koldkase

Why thank you, great Cabal leader of secret forums.

For the moment, however, Maxi's passing.... Very sad.

5. Judith

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Judith? I have been meaning to ask her some questions about some photoshoots she did for JonBenet and Patsy. I found an e-mail, but I don't think it works, since I never got a reply. If anyone can help me out, please do.

Thank you.
    -Little_Angel

6. Elle

Elle Member

It sure is one big pain KK, but while inTitusville I missed IT, and wondered if anything was happening? I didn't have access to a pc. Stormy weather changed to hurricane "Ophelia" with heavy rain forecast for the next five days, so I headed back for Canada, to "Hurricane Ramsey."

It seems they all know you and love you here KK. So more power to you and all the best with whatever you can do to
    bring the truth out about this case. I do like the young women on this board. They're all feisty!

7. Elle

Elle Member

I read a correction post on the board, from Judith, just a few weeks back (?). She may read your post herself and reply (?). Cross your fingers.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Earlier in this thread.........

9. Cherokee

Oh yeah, we know ol' KK from WAY back on the farm. (I apologize, Elle. We were rude not to make proper cyber introductions. :))

KK used to be at Websleuths as Mjenn, then took up residence at Purg as KoldKase. I guess Moab finally talked her into coming over to FFJ and joining us old birds and queen bees.

Zotto used to be KK's manager back when KK was a bonifide forum diva, but then we all ended up in "the gutter," and Zotto ran off with gypsy chicken farmer, or something like that. As a side interest when the diva business was slow, KK sold tin foil hats ... the better to hear transmissions from the planet SURSTUN (nuts-r-us).

Hmmmm. That doesn't make as much sense written down as it did at the time. LOL

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The true card carrying members of the KK Fan Club also fondly remember a certain Portia that Candy also hated with a passion.

Wonder if there is a connection?

RR

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Is there anyone that Candy doesn't hate with a passion? Besides grooooo, that is. Oh, and jerkoff jameson.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah .......herself! :curtsey:

13. koldkase

It made sense at the time?

I must have missed that part.... :hypno:

And they respect me? When did that happen? Wow, I must have missed that part, too!

Elle, mostly I've just been around awhile. I think we all have a certain amount of respect for each other simply for hanging in there against all hope. We've fought our way through about a hundred battles over the years: we've agreed, disagreed, agreed to disagree, and even had a throw down from time to time.

For a couple of years, some of us have had this "nonsensical" dialogue going that breaks out here and there, when we get really bored. Or frustrated. Or tired of trying to make sense of wingnutz. So we go off on wild tangents, which I believe Zotto started when she "revealed" herself to be my (the diva's) "agent" in the forum fight game at WS long ago. (I think those Aussies must have wicked funny bones.) As Cherokee has demonstrated...you just had to be there. We've spoofed the "paranoia" and "obsession" posters with The Planet SuRztuN and tin foil hat "foreign faction." ( I actually started that one night when I was at WS and saw not one but TWO threads appear, BOTH titled "I KNOW WHO KILLED JONBENET." I then started at THIRD thread with almost the same title, but a "spoof" thread, claiming I got my info from the Planet SuRztuN through my tin foil hat, and another transmission was coming soon. Others joined in, adding their twist to the topic, and we all had a "close encounter" in the nude that night.)

Then, at Purg one day, tired of the incessant, insane name-calling of one really disturbed poster-from-hell, we finally proudly accepted our place in THE GUTTER, as you probably know. Repeatedly told LE would have nothing to do with "the gutter" and that we had been "reported" for our "lies, slander, and lowest-of-the-low gossip," we even skipped the country with an international outlaw gang of chooks-with-guns, on the run from the wrath of the various important people to whom that hysterical poster was squealing on us. It was wild fun, I can tell you, but someone at Purgatory--and it's a short list of those we lampoon--reported us to Delphi and the thread disappeared one day. Too sad, as it was hilarious. Delphi apparently was informed that we were attacking "Vern" (from the old "Know what I mean, Vern?" commercials, if you can believe that), or flaming some cowboys in the SouthWest, or maybe it was PETA who reported us for abusing chickens. Who knows what happens in the cloudy minds of some among us? Yet it simply proves that we post among people who can't establish reality from pure chaos. I guess a sense of humor is optional in the creation of humans.

But we soldier on when the mood strikes us, I guess breaking the tension of almost a decade of dead serious insanity in a child murder case. Somehow, making as little sense as possible in our flights of fancy threads gives the insanity of this case some perspective. Please feel free to jump in when you see us going off, as it's a free-for-all. The only rule is that each person have fun. The only goal is to make each other ROFLOL.

14. koldkase

Shshshshsh!!

Hey, I am just getting back on track from my last month long flight from that harpie! She's only stalked me across five forums and 5 years! I mean, we are talking really obsessed and loaded for bear! I couldn't post the weather for years without her jumping in and blaming me for everything she had twisted in her mind into some imagined slight on every forum by every poster she was on the outs with at the time!

It all started when I made the newbie mistake of posting more than she allowed at CS, and info she didn't first approve. You'd have thought I shot her dog! Well, I did finally call her a junk yard dog. That might have been a mistake. Let me tell you, she is one parasite you DO NOT want to get attached to you! Jezuz!

:freecs:

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Dirty scumbags - abusing chickens? Well all I can say is - you deserved to be deported for that.

Right now I'm more concerned with getting soup rations to the front line. I wrote to the Red Cross, the Charlevoix branch of "Journalists Anonymous" and even the "MAD" Society (Michigan Abandoned Donkeys Society), but none of them were interested in this great cause.

It's very worrying.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It must really fry harpy's fat arse that she can't control what goes on here.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Cherokee for the information. I can see you've all been around the boards. I do remember seeing the hat Mjenn. I did post at a few other boards, but not in the same capacity as the rest of you. I was on CrimeNews2000 for a few years, but one board at a time is enough for me. :) I'm getting a laugh at all the bantering. Keep it up!

18. Cherokee

Truer words were ne'er spoken. There is a tremendous amount of respect and comraderie among those of us who have been regulars on the JBR forums and lived to tell the tale. I lurked off and on at FFJ, CS and WS for many years before I ever got the nerve to join WS and start posting. I had no idea how it would change my life.

Apologies my dear KK, I realize that in haste, I misspelled SURZTUN as SURSTUN. Please forgive my egregious error and don't take away my tin foil hat. I find it very handy for the occasional daquiri.

Ah yes, it IS a free-for-all, and a darn good one at that. Reminds me of the time when you, Jay and Zotto decided to enter that mud-wrestling contest with Tricia, Moab and Sabrina. It was all fun and games until Tricia lost her bikini and then all **** broke loose! ShowMe and I had to call in WY and DejaNu for crowd control. Of course, RiverRat reported it 13 minutes before we did.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2005
  19. Cherokee

Well, it's no WONDER you haven't heard from the Michigan Abandoned Donkey Society. John Ramsey is the Grand Master Arse of that chapter. He's not interested in anyone or anything but himself. Sorry. You'll probably have to go over his head to get any results. Try the National Grand Master Arse, the Honorable Horse's Patootie, Lin Wood.

20. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Well said everyone....

I love the sharp wit and intelligence of so many from the forums, and I tell you what...the book I would love to see written would be a collaborative effort from many of the posters here. It would surpass anything that Tom Miller or anyone else could write.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice