Tom Miller is writing a book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2005.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

No kidding! What I find completely amusing is how harpy ended up at the swamp! hehehe I don't know what jams' angle is there, but it's funny as heck watching the RST holdouts chomping at the bit to let the fruit loop have it. But no. They have their instructions. You gotta' admit they are well trained little 'bots, aren't they?

2. koldkase

We would have been deported...straight away to Colonel Sanders' Chicken Farms in Guatemala...but they couldn't catch us once we horse-wrangled some steeds out from under the Ringling Brothers Circus when they crashed into the train we'd jumped in New Mexico!

As for that soup-to-the-front-lines problem, I don't think donkeys like soup, anyhow. Maybe you should send some nice ear warmers instead...?

3. koldkase

Dang, Cherokee, you don't mess around! You go straight to the top! Right to the head arse. Or is that arse head? Hard to tell by looking, which end is which.

But you better watch that name-dropping, or you-know-who will be on you like crazy on Norman Bates! Some people just go GREEN when they think anyone else is in contact with a bigger arse than they are. Not that there is a bigger arse than they are...if you can figure out to which BIG ARSE I'm referring....

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thank You!

Thank you Jameson for posting Doc's office phone number on your web site. Now he can take calls from people who need a lawyer and from Patsy's "pit bulls" that don't want him to publish his book. One troubled soul called to say she wrote the ransom note at the direction of two FBI agents. NOW THAT'S EVIDENCE! Another called to warn of possible death threats.

It's not going to work, Jameson. Doc's book is going to be published and he will tell the truth!

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hot Damn :yes:

6. Elle

Elle Member

Three Cheers! :toast: :toast:

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well I hope he starts by debunking Tracey III. The Ramsey case has only been covered in the UK by these three documentaries. The British people think John san Augustin is officially investigating the ramsey case and that Mr X not only killed Jonbenet & Helgoth but that he attempted to rape the danceWest victim, committed the Boulder midnight burglaries and was involved in that other little girl's murder in the summer of 1996.

If Tom Miller doesn't address the lies in the Tracey documentaries with solid evidence, his book will go up like a lead balloon in the UK.

8. Watching You

I see Candy's foaming at the mouth again. If she'd just stop reading here, she wouldn't get so upset, poor thing.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Tracey should be thrown in jail for publishing false information, Jay. I don't know how he gets away with this (?).

10. koldkase

Oh, the swampsters strike again!

I hope Tom forwarded that "note writer" to jams' hotline. I know they'd love to have yet ANOTHER red herring for Tracey to put in CROC IV, featuring none other than "Project Jams: The FBI Did It!" Maybe this time :mame: will get a cameo!

OH!OH!OH! You think jams is going to put Gutter Candy in her "project"? Lord, I'd pay to see that, I gotta' tell ya'! Talk about a freak show...maybe they could call it "The Twisted Sisters."

Speaking of Tracey, he's some journalist, isn't he? I don't think that man has ever produced anything that isn't pure RST :(:(:(:( 'n bull. He can't be that dumb, so he must be that corrupt. You'd think that a journalism professor might have some standards of accuracy in reporting. Not to mention a little common sense. But no. Tracey makes the NE look like the high bar in journalism.

11. koldkase

He gets away with it because he only attacks indigents with mental problems and dead people. Or those not likely to ever know he just fingered them in Europe for child murder. Thank god Tricia and members here helped Gigax find out that Tracey was trying to pass off that slander of him on behalf of the RST in the U.S. At least that much got kicked out of the Tracey schlockcumentary here.

And that, my friends, is how the Christian Ramseys practice their religion: as long as it's someone ELSE being accused of the murder, someone defenseless or POOR or DEAD, no problem! Kinda' like a child who had to be sacrificed for the "greater good," isn't it?

But how CTV ever let that trash get past their producers is beyond me. I have always believed that in the "settlement agreement" the Rams have with CTV, the network agreed to run Tracey's trash. Tracey's croc-in-the-pipeline ran on CTV very shortly after that settlement, I'm sure everyone noticed. I don't buy that as some coincidence.

It's a darn shame how little the murder of a child means when money is exchanging hands. A pox on them all.

12. Jayelles

ROFL!

Catch this. Candy posted that you "libelled" and "smeared" Tom Miller and then proceeded to quote a post where you are quite clearly referring to Craig Lewis!

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/739.html

The Charlevoix vigil must be affecting her brain.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2005
  13. Watching You

Good heavens, Frothy Mouth says I libeled Tom Miller, too. Candy uses the term "libel" to describe every word that comes out of our mouths. We speak; therefore, we libel. In most cicles, that kind of hatred is considered to be pathological. Of course, we all know how sane that one is. Not.

14. Jayelles

Candy is STEALING posts from websleuths and copying them in their entirety to jameson's. I do believe that is a blatant breach of copyright.

Does anyone remember when Jeanilou filed a DMCA complaint against jameson for copying and pasting post there. Wasn't jameson's forum closed down as a result of the hassle that was caused and didn't she end up moving server?

15. koldkase

Well, swamp gas can be toxic, you know. When you consider that the Gutter Queen already has enough mental problems to stock a mental ward by herself, it's no wonder she can't find up from down now that she's becomes jams' number one poster. hehehe Gotta' love that!

16. koldkase

OHMIGOD! I just had a horrid thought!

I once suspected that Gutter Candy might have been "in contact" with Judith Phillips as a "source." I suspected that about the time Gutter Candy started going off on Fleet White, sometime after he went to jail for not answering his subpoena in the Miller case. (Of course, we know she went nuclear on White when he sandbagged Darnay in his Wolf depo, refusing to bail Darnay out of his incompetent lawyering when he represented Wolf against the Ramseys.) I dunno...it just seemed possible, as we know how Gutter Candy stalks anyone she thinks can further her "inside" status.

All I can say is...watch out, Judith and Tom Miller! Gutter Candy is legendary for her FANatic sucking up, which only turns to RABID, NON-STOP ATTACKS when you cross her! Which is to say...you could be doomed for posting here in the GUTTER which she HATES almost as much as she hates Steve Thomas and Fleet White...who were once nice to her and then BETRAYED HER AND HER BELOVED DARNAY! As well as they didn't marry her, which is punishable by death in her demented little mind....

17. Elle

Elle Member

To bad there isn't a film maker on our side KK. What we need is a documentary exposing Michael Tracey's reasons for trying to fool the British public into thinking the Ramseys are innocent. So far it's a one sided deal in the Ramsey's favour.
    So unfair!

18. Jayelles

jameson has offered to remove the posts which have been "stolen" in their entirety from WS and to paraphrase them instead.... but only if Tricia and Seeker e-mail her with the request and then make a post on WS with the same e-mail to prove it was them. Ehm... why do they need to send the e-mail? IF (and that's a big IF) they wanted to simply request that the post be removed, then surely a password protected post alone would prove that they were who they said they were? More importantly, COPYRIGHT LAW says she shouldn't do it. Under jameson's Law, I could publish her timeline here with a little disclaimer saying that she need only contact me if she objects..... As long as the author doesn't find out or doesn't jump through hoops to request that the illegal publication ceases ... then it's OK in jameson's book.

She thinks her little disclaimer will get around copyright law. Ehm...nope. Tricia and Seeker can still file a DCMA report against jameson for breaching copyright in the first place. The onus is not on them to jump through a few hoops to have their copyright protected words removed!

Other forums are fastidious about adhering to copyright legislation, jameson thinks she is above it. How many full articles has she posted? How many posts has she copied - invariably without even a link to the original. I remember one person stood up to her (name escapes me but it was a woman who owns a website and for whom a man had written an original article about the Ramsey case which jameson copied in its entirety).

Jeanilou singlehandedly stood up to her too and jameson HATED that. She thinks that she can steal what she likes and that all she has to do is add a note saying that if the author objects they need only contact her. When I requested that she remove some posts of mine from her site, she refused and suggested I join her forum and defend the posts instead, then she blocked my e-mail and said it was because I was always e-mailing her stuff she didn't need to know (a damned lie - but at least I know for a FACT that she is a damned liar).

19. Jayelles

PS - she describes it as an "option" for the authors to have their copyright-protected posts removed from her website by e-mailing her and then making a post at WS to prove the e-mail was from them.

This, despite the FACT that at the bottom of the page from the original posts it states this:-