Tom Miller is writing a book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Candy's intelligence is questionable. She says the "Gutter" want the posts she stole to be removed because it tells Cookie (aka Judith Phillips) the truth about "them". She's forgetting that these posts are still online at WS for Cookie et al to see.

Tricia clearly feels no compulsion to suck up to anyone. Folks here and at WS gave their honest opinions about a particular event and as WY says, it won't stop them buying the book!

All this cliping (tittle tattling) is very childish. I'm sure Tom Miller isn't remotely interested in Candy's rants.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Guess what WY? We call it as we see it. We can not believe in the actions of someone but still believe in the person. We can watch someone make a mistake, and not think they are a terrible person. We don't have to even like people to respect them, their position, or their actions. Hell, I respect the office of the President of the United States, but I haven't too many fond feelings for Dubya!

Nice how she can find so much to point out about us, saying everyone hates us, it is like she is looking in the mirror, ya know? She sure finds a way to gloss things over when she is the one to make the mistake! She used to just suck up to ST until he ditched her advances, now she just sucks the oxygen out of a room!
    Crappy is naturally nasty...but she might be an excellent file clerk ;)

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Crappy's a psychiatrist's wet dream. Unfortunately, her psychosis is uncurable.

4. Elle

Elle Member

One thing I love about you WY is the way you tell it like it is. More power to you!:yay:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2005
  5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Is this for real?

The Michigan Maniac knows for a fact that Judith knows what there is to know and there is no need to refresh anyone's memory. For whatever reason, she is Ramsey Enabler Again.

I hate to see this behavior creeping out of her - again - because last mental note that I had made was that Candy was supportive of Judith and Tom.....like she used to be of the Whites and Steve Thomas. Now she is just another pit-bull and since Judith has already encountered the most rabid ones, she won't be too shocked to witness such a nightmary.

RR

6. Watching You

Well, you gotta know that Crappy boil has been festering a long time. All that toxic waste is coming to a nasty head again. Attention in the direction of anyone else will lance that putrid malformation and cause smelly green stuff to spew all over the place. Keep a can of Lysol spray handy and plug your nose.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Stolen Post!!!

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    09-15-05, 08:05 AM (EST)

17. "RE: Cowards"
    In response to message #16

Make no mistake either, the gutter wants posts removed BECAUSE IT TELLS COOKIE THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM. The gutter has robbed from me wholesale, I can prove that a million times over, as has their welfare hustler thief ACR. I would be happy to prove all they have stolen from me, of course.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, who cares what Gutter Candy and the swamp queen do or think? I sure don't. Gutter Candy is a sick person and I just thank god I don't have to work for a living around her. Believe me, the nightmare she is on the forums is nothing compared to the bedlam she wreaks in real life, I'd bet RTE's lint collection Zotto gave me for Christmas. Think of those poor people!

A lot of us got miffed when Fleet White was the only person in this entire travesty of justice to ever see the inside of a jail...and to have an entire gang of mental deficients spend years libeling because they "thought" they had "solved the case!" (Egos were inflated until their brains were denied oxygen, apparently.)

I actually do remember that we eventually learned Miller's lawyer, and perhaps the prosecutor, tried to get the judge to give White something other than jail time, but the judge was determined to make White pay...for some reason...an otherwise law abiding citizen whose worst "crime" seems to be that he challenged Hunter and the BDA to actually DO THEIR JOBS in the murder of a 6 year old child.

But in any case, it's old news: Miller was found not guilty, White did his "time," and a child murderer is still free. Almost 9 years later. I'd buy Miller's book today if I could. Even if there's not much in it, I'd buy it to encourage everyone who can to write all they can about this murder, because that's all the justice JonBenet is EVER going to get in this world.

What you can bet the farm on is that Gutter Candy has never cared one way or the other about JonBenet, IMO. I think we have all seen through the years Gutter Candy has one purpose in even being on the forums of this case: LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME! I'M 13 MINUTES AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE! EVERYONE ELSE LIES AND GOSSIPS BUT MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.

I agree that a psychiatrist would probably retire after taking a good look into that psyche. Whatever her problems are, remember this: there lie demons.

fuzzybunniesfuzzybunniesfuzzybunniesfuzzybunnies

Last edited: Sep 15, 2005
  9. Cookie

Cookie Member

Question

Who in the world is this Candy dude? Does anyone know what her real name is? I certainly didn't talk to anyone other than Doc during his trial. If you assume (and you know what assume means) that I was a source for this Candy dude, you are highly mistaken.

10. Cookie

Cookie Member

Question to Elle1

How was Doc rude during his chat? I'm curious because that is not the man I know.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi Cookie,

Welcome back to FFJ.

I hope someone has the chat transcript so you can understand where I and others are coming from.

Yes, he was very rude in my opinion. Perhaps he was frustrated or having a bad day but I am not going to sugar coat if for you Cookie. Personally, it really turned me off.

But like WY said, that doesn't mean we don't like him in other areas. I am thrilled he has written a book because we know he knows that Patsy wrote the note.

I am also glad he was found not guilty.

When his book comes out I would be glad to put up links on FFj and WS.

Does anyone have the chat with Tom Miller handy?

12. Elle

Elle Member

Cookie,

This quote was taken from WY's post. I was more or less just commenting on WY being a very "straight-from-the-shoulder" type of person. I wasn't in this chat. Sorry I didn't have WY's name on it.

<!-- / sig -->
    <!-- controls -->[​IMG] <!-- / controls -->​

<!-- message, attachments, sig -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Real name is Mary McAuliffe Be careful of this person Cookie. She will try and get close to you and then she will turn on you like a psycho. She is the one going off on us at the Swamp. We try and ignore her but sometimes her frothing goes overboard and you can't help but noticed.

The problem is she is so troubled that she posts these bizarre lies about people. Using their real names and such. And she won't stop. It's one of the strangest things I have ever seen.

To talk to her on the phone you would think she is normal. But she turns into an Internet version of Norman Bates when she gets behind a computer.

Darnay used her a lot for free research and such. We think she has access to reseach materials at her place of employment even though she is a clerk either in a mail room or at a dorm.

Just be careful Cookie. She turned against Steve Thomas and Fleet White like a rabid badger. She posts like she knows you and she has talked to you. Even though she has never come out and said so.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, you know the difficulty of internet intercourse: no body language. Since 70% of human communication (in person) is body language, that's often a problem. It's why we use smilies and stuff to indicate we're joking, etc.

I don't remember that Mr. Miller impressed me as rude in the chat, but I do remember I had a negative reaction to his "read the book" responses at times. Of course, we're all a bit impatient by now with anything having to do with the murder of this little girl. I am worse than anyone to jump, which is my character flaw, I have to admit. Guess I'm getting old and...tic toc tic toc.

So when Mr. Miller kept saying "read the book" to questions that we'd waited years to ask, it got on my nerves, I know. Mainly because there was no book to read...yet. This was at the height of Wood suing every author/publisher/deep pocket for the Ramseys as fast as his paralegals could write, so it wasn't hard to be skeptical about another book on the case getting published at the time. So yeah, I'd have been happy to "read the book," but Mr. Miller did come across as a bit condescending with that response, as it seemed like he was there more to promote his not-yet-published book than anything.

In all fairness, I understand his trial cost him lots of money. And I know lots of people think we're all crazed wingnutz out here on the net. (Well, I guess that one is fair enough--but some are crazier than others.) But...we have been here for the long haul and we are here for justice, and nobody is paying us to keep pounding away at the facts of this case, keeping the candle burning for a little girl for whom there seems to be no willing witness left...but us, who never even knew her. Like I said...impatient...don't tease, please.

I have visited JonBenet's grave. I can't tell you how lonely and sad it is to visit the grave of a child who was murdered so viciously. I find no peace there, and anyone who does is a cold fish. It's bleak. No flowers but the small offerings of people like us. Her own family does not put flowers on her grave at Christmas. There is no excuse. They have abandoned her yet again.

The bottom line is that we love having the truth revealed and we appreciate anyone who is willing to shed light on any aspect of this injustice, because we know that a child killer has gotten away with murder in this case. The lies and evasions and misinformation spun by the very people who should have fought tooth and nail for the truth to be told are disgusting and disheartening to anyone who believes that children should not be murdered with impunity. Those at the top of the food chain in the justice system of Colorado allowed this to happen--to satisfy their greed. If there is no one left to step up to the plate and tell the truth...they win.

Well...this is just my opinion, and it's how I see it. If my perceptions are wrong, it's not important. I hope Mr. Miller will publish his book. Oh, how we all will hope against hope that someone...anyone...will speak the truth for JonBenet...for abused and murdered children...for all those who have suffered in connection with this case because a murderer decided one Christmas night that any and all must be sacrificed to keep the secrets of that black heart.

15. Elle

Elle Member

You're tugging at my heartstrings here, KK. I can't wait until Tom Miller's book is out, but I do understand your frustration of not having the actual book ready and waiting, when the author himself tells you to "read his book" that has yet to be published. I would have been frustrated too!

16. Guardian

Guardian Member

Tom Miller chat

I have the transcript of the Tom Miller chat, but I don't know if it is ok to post it here from another site. Let me know.

Guardian

By the by, the briefs v boxers has been answered absolutely years ago.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Go for it!

18. Watching You

Yes, Guardian, goferit.

Cookie, like KK said, Doc's monotonous refrain of "read the book" got on my nerve after a while, because there was no book to read, and his tone was anything but cordial. At least, that's the impression he left me with.

Perhaps if I met him, I might see him in a different light. Whatever, you have to admit, this book has been a long time coming, and it's not available yet, to my knowledge. As I said, I will buy it, and I will read it. I'm certainly not mad at him; after all, how ludicrous would it be to be mad at someone I spent all of 10 minutes with in an internet chat room? I'll leave those kinds of pathetic rages to the snot nosed kid at the swamp.

19. Guardian

Guardian Member

Tom Miller chat transcript

CrimeNews2000

Tom Miller Chat Transcript

(mapek) Today is Tuesday, June 26, 2001, and tonight we are honored to have with us this evening, a very special guest who has been involved with the JonBenet Ramsey case.

(mapek) Mr. Tom Miller is a writer and former criminal defense attorney with expertise in handwriting analysis as it pertains to criminal investigations.

(mapek) Just a little over a week ago, Mr. Miller was acquitted in a criminal case with commercial bribery charges brought against him for allegedly trying to purchase the Ramsey case ransom note.

(mapek) He's here tonight to tell us about that case and his involvement in the Ramsey investigation, as well as a new book he's writing called "Murder in Small Places".

(mapek) A transcript will be posted on CrimeNews2000.com later this evening. You are more than welcome to link to the transcript, but ask that you not post it without written permission.

(mapek) We'll begin first by asking questions that were posted in advance on our message board. Then, time-permitting, those individuals will have the opportunity to ask any follow-up questions.

(mapek) At the end of the follow-up questions, we will move to open chat, at which time Mr. Miller may elect to stay or leave.

(mapek) A big thank you to the many volunteers from CrimeNews2000 who helped make this chat possible.

(mapek) Sorry you had such difficulty connection

(mapek) let me know when you are ready

(TomMiller) We are ready

(mapek) Excellent!

(mapek) I want to thank everyone for being so patient

(mapek) And Mr. Miller, thank you for joining us this evening.

(TomMiller) Thank you

(mapek) You've stated that first became involved in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case after being contacted for your expertise in investigations, handwriting, and law.

(mapek) Can you tell us a little about your expertise in those areas?

(mapek) For those who joined us late, there will be a transcript posted after the chat

(TomMiller) My credientials are available on the Internet regarding the JBR case, as well as my opinion on the JBR ransom note. See my CV as given to Dt. Williams (for Haddon, Morgan, and Foreman) on internet since 1998.

(mapek) thanks -- is there a URL for that? maybe you can send it to me later if you don't have it handy?

(mapek) A question from CGirl: Can you tell us when and why you got involved in the JonBenet Ramsey case?

(TomMiller) March, 1997, as a handwriting expert and lawyer, contacted by Craig Lewis of the GLOBE,

(mapek) and his interest?

(TomMiller) What do you think?

(mapek) :)

(mapek) What kinds of things have you done for the case?

(TomMiller) After answering the ransom note, I made known my opinion that Patsy Ramsey was probably the author

(mapek) Regarding the handwriting analysis you did on the ransom note, what can you tell us about it?

(mapek) Sabrina would like to know: How many samples of Patsy's handwriting did you have which you compared to the ransom note to come to your conclusion? How long were these samples?

(TomMiller) Expressing my opinion was considered inflammatory by Jefferson County Officials aided by their receipt of the investigative file of Haddon, Morgan & Foreman, to impeach me.

(TomMiller) I had many exemplars, not as many as the CBI holds in its vaults, eg. the CBI has never made available their samples, conveniently sealed by the grand jury.

(mapek) Can you tell us any specifics about your analysis and the exemplars? the number of samples? etc?

(mapek) From Buzzie: Can you tell us the sources for the exemplars used in your handwriting analysis? Were they personal correspondences received through Patsy's friends?

(TomMiller) Read my book.

(mapek) okay

(mapek) Buzzie would also like to know: Who do you suspect leaked the ransom note to the media?

(TomMiller) Team Ramsey, as came out in my trial, wrote the Boulder Police Department for permission to release the note, which Linda Arndt had already provided them. The BPD said, "no." The note appeared within 30 days of so of Team Ramsey's request (incited by John Douglas).

(mapek) no comment?

(mapek) ah, thanks. interesting

(mapek) Regarding the commercial bribery criminal case brought against you, what can you tell us about the background of it?

(mapek) and.. Florida would like to know your thoughts on: What was the real purpose behind the prosecution of this case?

(TomMiller) When I refused to testify against my client, Craig Lewis, who had broken no law, the State came after me to force my testimony against my 1st Amendment right -- not to speak -- the 1st Amendment right to a free press, and against my obligation to my client.

(TomMiller) A destructive criminal justice system (which is for sale) wanted to silence me.

(mapek) Candy writes: Dear Mr. Miller, Do you believe Alex Hunter, Hal Haddon, or other Team Ramsey/law enforcement officials were behind your prosecution on these charges?

(TomMiller) Evidence at my trial revealed that Hal Haddon, Lee Foreman and Patrick Burke demanded that I be prosecuted.

(mapek) From Buzzie: Hello Tom! Congratulations on your case acquittal. I do believe Haddon staged this performance in an attempt to peg you with a felony charge. Glad he wasn't successful.

(mapek) A few questions... Was your personal diary ever returned or is it still in evidence files? Does it contain information that may be used in a future trial?

(TomMiller) The original was returned in May, 2001. The photocopy, used by the DA, Dennis Hall, is still in his possession. My lawyer reports that Mr. Hall has stipulated to the return of his copy and destruction of all copies. Information from my journal will be found in my book. I will believe it when I see it.

(mapek) great, thanks!

(mapek) Buzzie would also like to know: Did you discuss this in any depth with Mr. Lewis beforehand? Did you notice or were you curious as to what was in the "large manilla envelope"?

(mapek) and Buzzie also asks: Specifically please, what was your understanding of what Mr. Lewis hoped to glean from the interview with Don Vacca?

(mapek) (sorry I got those two questions backwards)

(TomMiller) Mr. Lewis wanted information on the ransom note, the autopsy report, sources inside the DA's office, the police department, and any documents or information regarding the JBR case. I wanted to examine the ransom note as a handwriting expert. I did not know that Mr. Vacca had been given the note.

(mapek) it sounds like Lewis knew that?

(TomMiller) I don't know what Lewis did or didn't know.

(mapek) When did you find out that Vacca had the note?

(TomMiller) When he revealed himself to Lewis' offer.

(mapek) i see, thanks

(mapek) Florida writes: I understand it cost you $100,000 to have your name cleared by defending yourself in court. What do you think of the deal Lewis made with the prosecutors where the Globe ended up making a $100,000 "donation" to the CU School of Journalism? It seems rather unfair to me.

(TomMiller) Craig Lewis got what he paid for, which was the dismissal of charges for a bribe to the CU School of Journalism. I got what I paid for, which was a trial by jury, for roughly the same amount.

(mapek) Also from Florida: Why was Craig Lewis not called as a witness since he was with you when the offer was made?

(TomMiller) Craig Lewis, since the charges against him had been dropped, could not be forced to testify. In fact, he refused.

(mapek) okay, didn't know that

(mapek) From CGirl: I understand that Fleet White did not appear for your case and was subsequently arrested for failure to appear. What knowledge would Mr. White have that would have concerned your case in the first place?

(TomMiller) First, that a fair trial requires the particiapation of good citizens. Second, anything and everything he knew about the ransom note.

(mapek) From Florida: Do you have any idea why neither Fleet White or Steve Thomas showed up in court? And, what did you expect to elicit from their testimony?

(TomMiller) Fleet White said he would not testify for "a tabloid lawyer". Steve Thomas is being sued by the Rs, and wants to protect himself through silence, as did I by force of the indictment, which the jury dispatched.

(mapek) what did you expect to elict from Steve Thomas' testimony?

(TomMiller) Anything and Everything he knew about the ransom note and its release to the public.

(mapek) thanks.

(mapek) From Buzzie: Can you offer any insight as to why Dan Glick was not issued an arrest warrant for failure to appear?

(TomMiller) Neither Steve Thomas, despite the fact his attorney was lurking in the hallways of the courthouse, nor Fleet White paid attorneys to represent them for lack of response. Glick's lawyer, spent days reporting to the Court, to excuse his conduct. Newsweek (for whom Glick works) can afford that level of justice.

(mapek) interesting

(mapek) Also from Buzzie: Did anything ever become of the complaint to the Disciplinary Council concerning your "improper courtroom conduct"?

(TomMiller) The Supreme Court of Colorado deferred investigation pending the outcome of my trial. It's their move.

(mapek) i see

(mapek) You've mentioned you are writing a book, "Murder in Small Places". Sabrina would like to know when it will be published. Do you have a publisher yet?

(TomMiller) No, and this is in my agent's hands.

(mapek) okay, you will keep us informed though, won't you?

(mapek) What can you tell us about the book? What inspired it?

(TomMiller) I am a writer and a father and a lawyer. The murder of a child, whose case is denied judicial procedure by those with the obligation to act with overwhelming probable cause, infuriates me.

(mapek) You've mentioned that the Ramsey case is an example of "bought" justice. Can you explain what you mean?

(TomMiller) My book will deal with this systemic judicial failure.

(TomMiller) "DUH . . . ?"

(mapek) Do you have any evidence linking Hal Haddon's firm with any contributions or efforts to the Jeffco DA's election?

(TomMiller) The Colorado Secretary of State is required to keep records of political donations. See for yourself.

(mapek) thanks, will do that

(mapek) When you offer the solution of systematic change for the criminal justice system in Colorado, what types of changes are you proposing?

(TomMiller) I hope for a change in plea bargaining, the cost of legal services to the Poor and middle classes, an increase in the affordability of jury trials, rotation of prosecutors and cops from their anti civic positions, law school training to the effect that lawyers be charged with serving all citizens regardless of financial incentives.

(mapek) sounds like you've given this a lot of thought

(mapek) Buzzie would like to know: How strongly do you feel that some lawyers should be disbarred for bringing a trumped up case to court on the Ramsey's behalf? Do you still intend to go to the Colorado Bar with the transcripts of your jury trial?

(TomMiller) Systemic change must replace the abuse of individuals or prosecution of individual judicial officials run amok. I don't know at this time whether I'll bring my case to the Colorado bar. It's not like the Supreme Court doesn't know what's going on here.

(mapek) ibnora offers some comments and a question. First she say: Hi Tom! Congratulations on your acquittal! The charges seemed trumped up to me. Someone obviously saw you as a threat.

(mapek) Donald Foster was seen as a threat too. Foster was rendered useless by Susan Bennett (aka jameson). Although, it should be noted that jameson made it a point to pass herself off as a man for many months while posting at numerous forums on the internet.

(mapek) During your trial, David L. Williams, an investigator retained by Ramsey lawyers, said he spent a month investigating your background to find material that could be used against you if you were called as a witness in a murder trial.

(mapek) If the Ramsey's didn't commit the crime, and didn't write the ransom note, why in the world would they spend the kind of money it would take to pay for all the lawyers and investigators to discredit you, or anyone else, for that matter. Wouldn't the Ramsey's be better off praying?

(TomMiller) The Ramseys have prayed, and preyed, and paid. And, for all three they are better off.

(mapek) From pkc for mr Miller: your own case aside, how many other trials related to the ramseys might you expect (or have expected) to be deposed for and /or testified in?

(TomMiller) I hope none. But, if asked to testify regarding the handwriting in the ransom note, my testimony will be, as always, truthful.

(mapek) From Jodie: Hi Tom, This case keeps going on and on. The publicity never stops and the public is so interested.

(mapek) What is your true opinion of where this case will go? Are we all wasting time hoping and wishing to see this case solved? If you do believe there will be justice, do you have any idea when that could be?

(TomMiller) I don't believe anybody will be prosecuted for JBRs murder. We are not wasting our time thinking about this case because if we do not think about what happened here, the system will not change. Justice is its own reward, when it happens.

(mapek) Mr. Miller, thank you for sharing your insights and opinions. If you are agreeable, we'd like to ask those people who posed questions in advance if they have any follow-up questions. Is that all right with you?

(TomMiller) okay

(mapek) Great, thanks!

(mapek) Okay, make sure you have your questions ready so when we call on you, you'll be set to go. If you'd like to pass, that's okay, too. We'll call on you in this order: CGirl(CG), Sabrina, Florida, pkc, candy, ibnora, Jodie, and Buzzie.

(mapek) okay, Cgirl?

(CG_work) Can you further explain how Fleet White's testimony would be germane to the specific charges against you? Why not subpoena Patsy Ramsey?

(TomMiller) Patsy Ramsey lives in Atlanta, where it would make it hard work to subpoena anybody.

(mapek) more?

(TomMiller) nah

(mapek) k, cg, any more questions?

(CG_work) Ok, then what knowledge of the note would Fleet have in regards to your trial?

(TomMiller) He saw the note. He may have had a copy. I don't know who he shared that knowledge with, but it was evidence that the charge of commercial bribery was "bogus" as the note had been released.

(mapek) okay, let's move to Sabrina.

(Buzzie) she tricked me with the 3 :)

(Sabrina3) did my question show up?

(mapek) please type it again?

(TomMiller) no

(Sabrina3) can you explain the 4.5 out of 5 we always hear about in regards to Patsy's handwriting analysis? Was this the CBI or her own investigator (paid by her)

(Sabrina3) What did you grade her?

(TomMiller) I didn't "grade" her. I said she probably wrote the note. I want to examine and photograph the original and any exemplars held as evidence to say more than that.

(mapek) Sabrina, any other questions for Mr. Miller?

(mapek) yes, no?

(Sabrina3) Well, do you know who did this 4.5 out of 5 we always hear about?

(TomMiller) no

(Sabrina3) ok, done. Thanks!

(mapek) Okay, let's move to Florida now.

(mapek) Remember when it's your turn to wait for the +v

(Florida) you cant see the q?

(TomMiller) no

(mapek) no, please use your up arrow to bring it back?

(Florida) Judith said your trial would have information that would "knock our socks off" - what did she mean by that? Thanks for coming tonight and I'm happy your trial turned out the way it did. Good luck with your book.

(mapek) For those in the audience, Florida is referring to Judith Phillips who was a previous chat guest here

(TomMiller) Much evidence was suppressed, that reduced the "voyeur" interest.

(mapek) any other questions florida?

(Florida) Will what was supressed be in your book?

(TomMiller) Some of it, yes.

(Florida) Good, thanks! Thats all.

(mapek) pkc, your turn - wait for the +v

(pkc) this is just a technical question --is there anybody at all outside the ramsey family who could have standing to initiate a wrongful death civil suit against the ramseys for jonbenet's death?

(TomMiller) Lets not go there.

(mapek) okay, any other questions pkc?

(pkc) okay! that's all, thanks

(mapek) great, let's voice candy

(candy1) No questions, thank you

(mapek) okay, nora?

(ibnora) I am delighted that you were acquitted. To follow up on my previous question, do you know of others who David Williams "researched"? If so, who/m?

(TomMiller) I don't know. I would imagine there were others, anyone they saw as a threat.

(mapek) any other questions, ibnora?

(mapek) yes? no?

(ibnora) no mapek

(ibnora) thanks Tom!

(mapek) okay, buzzie, you have a few questions?

(Buzzie) Hiya Tom, sorry you missed my singing earlier :)

(mapek) I'm skipping jodie because I dont' see her here.

(Buzzie) A big Thank you and best regards to Judith Please

(Buzzie) Yes, one question

(Buzzie) she mentioned that you were still in good standing with the Whites. Has that changed and do you see them socially?

(Buzzie) She meaning Judith

(TomMiller) Things have changed. I'm a tabloid lawyer, now.

(Buzzie) :)

(Buzzie) thank you

(mapek) okay do any of our questioners have any other followup questions?

(mapek) please type yes or no

(ibnora) nope

(Sabrina3) no

(pkc) no

(mapek) candy, florida, pkc, nora, sabrina

(Buzzie) no

(Florida) no

(candy1) no

(pkc) no

(mapek) Mr. Miller, it's been a pleasure and a privilege having you with us this evening. We wish you all the best on your new book. We hope you will consider joining us again after it's published.

(mapek) We will now open the room for Open chat. You may stay if you wish, but understand if you need to leave. Again, thank you for being with us tonight.

(TomMiller) thank you

(mapek) any closing comments?

(TomMiller) no

(mapek) okay, thanks again

CrimeNews2000.com Terms of Service Contact Us

20. Well, she should e-mail me. Is she member here? Have her e-mail me, if possible.

-Aja

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice