Tom Miller's Side-By-side Comparison of Patsy's Exemplars To the Ransom Note

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Aug 25, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

All this evidence and we are flying in psychopaths from Thailand

2. heymom

heymom Member

You guys are fantastic and amazing! Newbie slobbering below...

I just got permission to post here, so this will be my first message. When I looked at these documents, I can't tell you my distress. How can this evidence NOT be exposed??? This is Patsy's handwriting. I wish to goodness that graphology was able to be 100% verified somehow...I guess we need technology, machines, that would be "objective." This is just incredible.

I also want to thank all of you people who have given up so much of your time, love, energy, and devotion for little JonBenet. My husband and I have always believed that the Ramsey's did it - there is something weird that happens when guilty people are on TV - the guilt shines through. We have a son who was 4 when JBR was killed, and if someone had killed him in that way, or any way, if we were innocent we never would have hired defense lawyers. Anyone with common sense could see that no one who wasn't guilty in some way would have done what JR and PR did after JBR was dead.

Now we have this nutcase being shown to the world as her possible killer. Hubby said "why do they have him on suicide watch?" and wondered if JR would have someone kill him and make it look like he'd suicided...after all JR is familiar with that sort of deception...IMO...

I want to cry right now, that so many people care so much about JBR to spend all this time helping to expose what really happened...

All I can say is that JR must have a lot of people paid off, and/or he threatened them in order to keep them quiet. Anyone who looked at this at all would say that one of the parents did it - the FBI said it after a short time on the scene!! It's only the money that has kept them out of prison all this time.

Thanks for allowing us newbies on - I know we are greatly adding to the traffic here and I hope we're not causing any disruption to the good work you guys are doing. I can't wait to see more from FFJ on cable idiot shows.

Heymom

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Heymom--this stuff has been exposed over and over and over and it never matters. This case has been so hinky from the getgo, it's been absolutely scary. What I learned from it is if you have enough money, you can get away with anything.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! Send this to alllllll the spoon fed reporters and talking heads.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Has anyone ever looked into mob connections? (For JR, I mean, not that the mob had anything to do with JonBenet's killing.) That may be way out there, but there used to be some organized crime in Denver, and probably there still is. I just continue to be amazed at how many people have kept up this kind of charade - when does the money run out or the threats expire? It is frightening. The stupidity of the press is also amazing - I've never seen such open-mouthed idiocy in all my life as I have over the last few days. The girl who interviewed Tricia is typical - just a talking head, as they say.

So who is the party suppressing the evidence? The JR defense attorney? The DA? Is it truly a conspiracy and how could it keep going for all these years w/o someone cracking?

Heymom

6. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

As for the RN fingerprints, see Ryan Ross' April 14, 2003 article 'Solving the JonBenet Case'

"All five of the fingerprints recovered from the pad on which the ransom note was written that did not belong to policemen, according to Det. Thomas, belonged to Patsy."

7. heymom

heymom Member

Is there some way to post these documents as a sticky or something? I think the other newbies like me might like to see them and this link is sort of buried in this thread? Or if the documents are already on this forum, please ignore me!

Heymom

8. laurapetrie

laurapetrie Member

Ransom signature: S.B.T. (not S.B.T.C.)?

Based on the copies of the ransom note that I've seen, there is no period after the so-called “C†in the signature. It reads S [period] B [period] T [period]. That next mark, which has no period after it, may not even be a “C†at all, even though it looks like a “Câ€.

Considering the traditional English usage, indentations, punctuation, etc. that the writer used, it seems sloppy and just generally unnatural that the writer would have omitted that final period.

Therefore, could the signature instead be “S.B.T.†and the so-called “C†be something else?

Or, perhaps the acronym and the “C†don’t mean anything at all--just random letter-scribbling to further confuse and deflect attention.

At any rate, Cherokee, your analysis was absolutely amazing. Very compelling. I’m still poring over it, and I’m riveted. I'm a newbie here, and I'm really impressed with the amount and depth of credible information you guys have amassed. Great work.

9. Show Me

Patsy called it SBTC....so I believe Patsy knows.

Cherokee is awesome! By the way welcome.

10. laurapetrie

laurapetrie Member

Could you explain? Thanks.

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Since Patsy wrote the note we give her credit for knowing how she signed off....

12. Show Me

In the 911 conversation the operator was questioning Patsy and Patsy told the operator the note was signed by SBTC....which is really odd how Patsy knew the signature since she was on the phone away from John who was hunched over reading the note in a darken hallway. Patsy said in HER book she only read the first few lines of the first page of the ransom note before she screamed for John.

So either Patsy is was heck of a psychic or she had to write the ransom note.

13. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

laurapetrie, do you happen to live on Bonnie Meadow Lane in New Rochelle?
    :cool:

14. Tril

Tril Member

15. Britt

Britt FFJ Senior Member

Tril, ya beat me to it!

911: “Does it say who took her?â€

Patsy: “No! I don’t know. There’s a, there’s a ransom note here.â€

911: “It’s a ransom note?â€

Patsy: “It say’s SBTC. Victory!Please!â€

16. laurapetrie

laurapetrie Member

Yes, at first glance, I would say to the police, or to anybody, that the signature was "SBTC". Just as Patsy did, or as anybody would, for that matter who was not a professional editor/copy editor.

It was only at second glance 10 years later that I noticed that the period was not after the C.

I don't think it means anything here or there as to whether Patsy had anything whatsoever to do with the ransom note, or, rather, everything to do with the ransom note. I just assumed you were all still open-minded as to any and all evidence or clues regarding the case. I will still assume that. I think the overall volume of information on your website is extraordinary.

17. laurapetrie

laurapetrie Member

OOHHHHH, RRRROBBBB!

18. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I believe it was explained to you in a post above that Patsy did not have the note in hand when she told the operator how it was signed off.

Your mind would have to be filled with swamp water to think Patsy could know how it was signed just from reading the first couple lines without prior knowledge of the signature, hence the reason we believe patsy penned the trilogy.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome to FFJ, Heymom. :)

You know, I had the same idea just today as I was reading this thread. I guess I never realized how many JBR posters have never seen Tom Miller's handwriting analysis. Of course, since that was one of my major interests from the beginning of this case, Miller's analysis was one of the first things I read when it became available. Everything he pointed out confirmed what I'd seen in my own analysis.

I also mistakenly assumed that JBR posters interested in the case would have already seen the National Enquirer article either in print, or online, at ACandyRose's site.

I purposely didn't include Miller's or Widmer's analyses in my own analysis because I merely wanted to add the parts of my analysis that were not duplicated in their conclusions to the general body of work concerning the ransom note.

So ... I'm going to work on composing a thread of handwriting graphics to be stickied to the top of the page. That way, it will be easier for everyone to find the comparisons all in one place. I hope that will help.

20. Show Me

Well Laurie when Patsy tells us in her own words she didn't read beyond the first few lines of the ransom note and she was no where near the note when she called the 911 operator....how do you explain it???????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice