Tom Miller's Side-By-side Comparison of Patsy's Exemplars To the Ransom Note

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Aug 25, 2006.

1. laurapetrie

laurapetrie Member

No, I don't think my mind is filled with "swamp water." I was born in and grew up in the Deep South (but not in Louisiana, which I love, by the way).

I can assure you that my mind is not filled with swamp water or any other unsavory toxins that are unfortunately stereotypical to the South that I know and love.

Also, if it gives me any credibility with you, I tend to lean toward the Ramseys having some involvement in this crime, considering the information I have as a layperson, so far. I'm just keeping an open mind and exploring. That's all.

Isn't that what we want--to be honest and seek the truth. Doing so does not in any way negate the validity of the incredible information you've gleaned thus far. And for that, I say, Bravo to you. And I sincerely mean it. Thank you!

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know what I meant by swampwater.

So now it looks like you explored this point and we explained that patsy knew how the note was signed without having read the thing per Patsys own lips so what are your conclusions to the probability of that happening in a lifetime?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Laura, you stumbled right into a topic that a very crazy person on another forum has brought up...with a very different point of view and a very different explanation however. Not your fault.

We're all a bit trigger happy right now. The last week has stretched us very thin, and we have so many new members, our formerly small community of longtime compadres may be experiencing growing pains....

That I seem to be saying this...and I'm usually the hell raiser around here...is an indicator things are a bit off kilter.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum.

The copy of the note we all see is just that, and it has been mentioned that a weakly impressed period at the end of that C might not be visible on what we see. Just for a thought I don't think anyone mentioned.

4. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Personally, I think that Patsy just forgot the period after the C.

laura--- Perhaps it would help clarify things in your mind, in addition to what has been stated upthread, about how Patsy was able to quote the letter without its being in front of her.

Also, be mindful of what she told BPD in her formal interview, that SHE NEVER READ THE WHOLE RANSOM LETTER! She only read the beginning and the signature and she may have "glanced at the $118,000."

Do you find that even remotely believable, that even months and months later she wasn't a bit curious about this criminal who invaded her house and killed her precious daughter and left this odd letter?

5. heymom

heymom Member

Thank you very much. I have never read The National Enquirer and I found this forum at the same time as ACandyRose's website. Your analysis is equally brilliant, and together with the graphoanalysis, no one could deny that Patsy wrote that document. And all else after that is lies.

I found a HB copy of Perfect Murder, Perfect Town at the used bookstore tonight. But before I could start reading it, hubby picked it up and buried his nose in it, and was making exclamatory noises...I showed him stuff from this website and he too is amazed that no one has these documents, or if they do, they choose to ignore them.

Heymom

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Well, like I said before... There is no period after the big C.

-Tea

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Not only those unusual q's but also the t's. Patsy wrote that note alright.

Tril check out Cherokee's threads on the ransom note. She did an outstanding job with her research too.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Andrew Hodges was on MSNBC today. Did fairly well.

Tricia, i think your proclamation on the judge went in one ear and out the other! After he came on, she had two idiots to say what a poor, persecuted woman Patsy was.

9. Tril

Tril Member

tylin, I've read and reread Cherokee's wonderful analysis many times. Wow, Cher!

Um...I wonder how my siggy looks. Just made it this morning.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I LOVE IT!

11. Tril

Tril Member

Thanks, ShowMe :) Anyone who wants to may use the image (or the whole siggy, even) in whatever way they want to. I'd like as many people as possible to see the comparison.

12. Tril

Tril Member

Who was the poster who called attention yesterday to the "Q" comparison between the RN and Patsy's exemplar "Q"? (I think the poster's hat began with an "M," but I might be wrong.)

Whoever you are, thank you! I'm still freaking out.

13. Becky

Becky Member

Wendy's

Could someone please tell me who all of the Wendy's are? I am very confused, there are so many being discussed. Thanks.

14. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

There's Wendy Hutchens who appeared on Nancy Grace's show last night (transcript posted). She became friendly with John Mark Karr back in 2001 and reported him to Sonoma police who had her tape-record her convos with him.

There's Wendy Murphy, the former prosecutor from Massachusetts who has been outspoken in tv appearances, expressing her Constitutionally protected opinion that there WAS NO INTRUDER!! That the killer is named Ramsey. She has been threatened by Lin Wood, Ramsey attorney, with a lawsuit. Read the GODDESS WENDY MURPHY thread for exact quotes from her on how she won't be bullied.

I can't think of any other Wendy.

15. Elle

Elle Member

I have seen samples of both Patsy's and John's writing, and seen the comparison's, also read Cherokee's analysis, plus Delmar England's analysis by "content." Both of these fantastic works, leading to Patsy Ramsey being the
    perpetrator in her daughter's accidental death. I say "accidental" because I don't think it was premeditated.

At a quick glance as I was browsing through the examples on the ACR site, Line 53 (the capital letter F) jumped right out at me.

16. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

There's Wendy Nichols!
    She's the classmate of JMK who claims he confessed to her in 1997.

That IS a lot of Wendy.

17. These are the letter comparisons from http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf that really jumped out at me. As you can see, it's a lot more than the letter "q". The letters on the left are from the ransom note, and the letters on the right are from PR's handwriting samples of the ransom note...

A letter "e"...
    [​IMG]

Another letter "e"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "f"...
    [​IMG]

Another letter "f"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "i"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "n"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "p"...
    [​IMG]

The much discussed letter "q"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "r"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "s"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "t" (circled)...
    [​IMG]

Side by side comparison of those circled letters...
    [​IMG]

Another letter "t"...
    [​IMG]

Yet another letter "t"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "u"...
    [​IMG]

Another letter "u"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "v"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "y"...
    [​IMG]

Another letter "y"...
    [​IMG]

A letter "z" (circled)...
    [​IMG]

Side by side comparison of those circled letters...
    [​IMG]

18. Becky

Becky Member

Thanks so much. I thought there were quite a few.

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

wow

JMK's handwriting comparison has been on t.v. lately. Someone needs to get these comparisons broadcast. More matches for P for sure than for JMK.

Tricia, can you take some of these with you when you get interviewed?

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I bet they would match up if you had the 'ransom note' printed on paper and Patsy's sample on a transparency over it."

Already did.

"In many ways, if Karr lives to go to trial, it's a VERY scary thing for John.

Will he break down and blame the whole thing on the dearly departed Patsy? Afterall, she is being judged by a higher power now and can not defend herself."

Interesting.

"Don't forget that Alex Hunter hired Lou Smit. I no longer believe any of this was by chance."

Yeah, there might have been some hanky-panky there.

"Thanks Tricia and Tril ... those q's stand out so much, that I wasted almost 10 minutes looking through the documents, because I kept bypassing what I thought to be "8's")"

Anyone here know anyone who writes them like that?

"Again, Patsy's exemplars would blow anyone away ... why aren't they being shown nightly with all the CNN et al and even Nancy talking heads?"

Could be no one's brought it up. I can fix that. Just give me a contact list and I'm ready to go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice