Too little blood?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sylvia, Apr 23, 2005.

1. dingo

dingo Member

Hi,im new but have been following this case for a long time and I admit to knowing very little compared to other posters on this forum.Being from Australia we dont get the coverage on this case as some of you would [ we have a few unsolved cases here as well]Weve also had a mother jailed for killing her four children.Besides all that Ive been wondering if Jonbenet could have functioned normally for a while after the head blow[Ive seen the skull image so im doubting she could have]I just find it strange that JR commented on how sound asleep she was when he put her to bed,seems also Patsy didnt need to do the late night toilet trip with JB that night either.Thanks to anyone who migh.t take the time to read my post and offer their opinions.Cheers

2. Elle

Elle Member

Nice of you to come here and post dingo. I doubt that JonBenét would have lived after such a traumatic injury to her head.

John Ramsey also told police he read to JonBenét that night. What was the point if she was zonked according to Patsy Ramsey? I remember reading he said he removed her coat and shoes, and left Patsy to finish her dressing, so he has told several different versions.

Then we have Burke telling the police that JonBenét got out the car and walked in front of him and up the stairs that same night - 26 December, 1996.

Patsy Ramsey told a friend she wakened JB up at midnight every night to avoid a wet bed, but denied having wakened her up on Christmas night. she lied to suit herself.

Sorry about the mother killing her four children. That's so sad and horrendous.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Sue,

This is the same advice Delmar England gave to me a few years ago, to stick to the actual facts, and not be led down different roads wasting time on evidence that was not factual. This is good advice, Sue.

4. dingo

dingo Member

Thanks for the welcome elle,it does seem the rams cant get their stories straight,i truely think something happened to that little girl much earlier in the day. No food in JB,s tummy on christmas nite tells me something wasnt right.Something happened she wasnt hungry,i know kids love to play with new toys christmas day ect,but a big part of christmas day is food.Ithink there is a lot of focus on christmas night and not so much on what happened during the day.By the way, the mother who murdered all her babies done it over a period of time , the last little girl survived til 18 months . The husband found her diary which lead to arrest.I knew the mother [it happened in the town where i live]Mothers do murder their children

5. dingo

dingo Member

Burke said Jonbenet walked slowly up the stairs that night?Slowly is ringing bells

6. sue

sue Member

Thanks for the encouragement.

7. Elle

Elle Member

dingo,
    The autopsy reports fragmented pieces of vegetable or fruit which may be pineapple. JB was very fond of pineapple, which has been well discussed on the JonBenét sites. According to Patsy, JonBenét had eaten crab at the White's party that night, but denies having given her little girl pineapple.

It took me a few months to be convinced that a mother could do something like this to her little girl, but that was four years ago. Like the mother you are talking about above, I now believe mothers are very capable of killing their own children, but in the case of JonBenét, I think this was truly an accidental death, staged to look like a "sexual child molestation" gone wrong.

(Page 7)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/12271996autopsy.htm

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Of course I do take it like that, it just made sense to me :)

To tell you the truth I do have a specific scenario in mind as to me it is the most logic one, based on evidence and on psychology, but of course I could be completely wrong. It's just that DOI and some other books gave me an impressin on what the Ramseys are.

It is a precise location, but it is open for more then one cause, I personally believe and also read in different books that a tremendous force had to be used to crack a skull in such a way. I just have this specific feeling they both keep their mouth shut as both are guilty as hell.

I wish I really knew what happened, only I don't. I am no expert as well, but I do read a lot on all that is involved in crime, from forensics till pathology. I believe this case can still be solved if they were only willing to go after the Ramseys. Meaning give them the same treatment as every other suspect in a case. If that will ever happen, I can only hope.

That part I knew already and used to explain the lack of blood. I got that from Werner Spitz book on pathology.

I will PM you something, as I think I should not meantion this here. It is the reason I kind of came on too hard on you.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm afraid I can't quite agree with this "little blood" business. After all, not only were there three separate areas of bleeding in the brain, there was one area that was roughly 8 inches by 4 inches. If I ever bled that much at once, I'd be in big trouble.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice