Tricia Griffith on Inside Edition, August 31st

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I guess it's understandable if they feel the need to retreat underground to have their discussions at this time.

2. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Sabrina,

Ashley did say specifically that Inside Edition had asked her to go on their show. She was debating whether or not to do it and I think it was Summer who encouraged her to go for it. I can't remember what thread it was on over there.

Why Nut...did you happen to tape that?

BTW Sabrina...it's lovely seeing you posting back here again :wave:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Thanks Zotto, then that confirms it. I didn't see that as I don't regularly read over there unless I am totally bored, and there has been so much out there to look at in the last 2 weeks!!

I was going by the state of residence and number of kids.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, niner, but it did come on last night...which was in fact 1:30 am of Sept. 1st. I did get to see it, and I honestly had no problem with it...except for...you know...the obvious.

Thanks for the definition. I have thought about this, and I believe I am addicted, if not obsessed. I am ready to enter rehab for internet addiction to this case, the forums, and my dependency on logic.

Not to mention...do they have a cure for bad spelliing?

D I S P E L ---- d i s p e l --- dispel

dispell: to spell very badly

I look it up and it still doesn't look right. sigh

5. Elle

Elle Member

I was looking for a late repeat of Inside Edition, KK, and didn't find it. I hope Why_Nut adds it to the video thread (?).

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I was beginning to think I had missed it, but no, it is safe on my Tivo, so I will extract it and post it on YouTube fairly soon. In the meantime, if you want, you can entertain yourselves by looking at Michael Tracey in his young and innocent days of 2004 when he went on Court TV to talk to Catherine Crier about his third home movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTtz3zGJkHI

7. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Thanks so much Why-Nut. We get Fox and CNN here on our cable station and they show Inside Edition too, but with working and life in general, I get to see very little of them, and they never seem to be on at times I can view them.

So, to have you put them up on You Tube is absolutely fantastic and I am very appreciative! Am I stretching the friendship to ask if you have the Nancy Grace/Steve Thomas interview as well?

8. koldkase

OHMIGOD!

Why_Nut, you, Tricia, and Jayelles might as well go ahead and let Zotto set up a Cable TV Pay-per-view World Wide Web Forum Smackdown! Otherwise, there's no way we ordinary posters without super-human powers can choose who gets the Guttah Gossip of the Universe crown.

There is Tracey, in all his ridiculousness, telling the world that HE can declare the BPD did NOT do the boot testing because TRACEY hasn't had the report FILED WITH HIM!

What an ego!

What a priceless video!

There is Tracey, BRAGGING that everyone who saw the ORIGINAL in the UK is "utterly, utterly fascinated" with his great investigative journalism!

That would be the original program they're talking about, with Gigax implied to be one of the TWO INTRUDERS. Because of course, there you have San Augustin's eyes about to pop out of his head while he's bragging how they NOW HAVE DNA TO IDENTIFY THE KILLER! But...Helgoth's DNA does not MATCH! So...gotta' find ANOTHER INTRUDER WHO CAME WITH HELGOTH!

Oh, I love the remark that this documentary is about "someone who should be investigated and either excluded or arrested...."

Maybe someone can explain to me how a dead man can be arrested....

Does this mean Patsy can also still be arrested?

Just wondering....

9. Why_Nut

That one, I seem to have missed, and am sad. :(

But, I have the full Ramsey/Thomas Larry King show, and will be putting up selections from it, in addition to masses of old stuff that it is worth having online to supplement the text-based record that ACR handles so admirably.

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

No worries, what you have put up is great. You are right...having the visuals to go along with the written stuff is fantastic, it completes the story.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hi WN,

Do you have the video of Inside Edition?

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

That is a FANTASTIC find, WhyNut!

You MUST get the YouTube link into Peter Boyle's hands ... probably via Tricia since she has direct access.

Tracey is such an arrogant sonofabitch! And stOOPID!!! Did you hear him say that the phukking LOGO on the HiTek boots were IDENTICAL? LOL ... NO SMIT, ARSEHOLE!

... and even worse ... he says that there was fungus in the Ramsey basement where the bootmark was found, AND says Tracey ... there was fungal growth in Helgoth's boot (all based upon tabloid fotos). So, naturally, Helgoth could ONLY have gotten the boot fungus from the Ramsey basement, and that the fungus picked up on Dec. 25, 1996 was STILL on Helgoth's boot when he killed himself a full THREE WEEKS LATER!!!

This Tracey guy is a natural born SwampThang ... dumber than phuk, and with an agenda that reeks worse than a steaming pile o' dog smit.

C.U. is about to become a worldwide laughingstock ... and I suspect that the MoleRat will be U.K. bound. My sympathies, SnowFlake :D

...YumYum

13. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Hey, now you're talking!

14. koldkase

Another curoius thing about all this:

John Mark Karr
    ^
    ^
    |
    |
    Michael Helgoth <<--Michael Tracey -->> Michael John Kenady ​
    ^
    ^
    |
    |​

John Ramsey​

15. koldkase

Come on, YumYum. Don't be demure. Tell us what you really think.

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

And the guy who started it all -- Michael Sandrock

17. Why_Nut

Yes, I do. It is being transferred now and should be available shortly. I will let you know the link when it is available.

18. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

And, And ....

And don't forget .... the first Michael who approached John Ramsey on their evening stroll under the stars of that cold Boulder night

Non other than .... Michael Bynum (AND wasn't it he and a small group of individuals that both the Ram hellhole).

Good Catch!

Regards,
    Mandarin

19. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Tracy is Right About One Thing ...

When I watched the old Tracy video with CC, I couldn't help but pick up on the following:

CC: Why do you have so much trouble getting this aired in the U.S.

Tracy: "Well, IT'S LIKE TRYING TO SELL A VIRUS"

And there you have the truth, he'll always be trying to spread a virus, no matter how far in the world he has to reach out.

This man is not short on ego .... but he gives me the creeps - even more so than JMK.

Regards,
    Mandarin

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha! Great catch Mandarin.....calling Dr. Hodges...is Tracey confessing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice