Tricia on Boyles ... NOW!!! (Wed. morning 8/30/06)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 30, 2006.

1. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Someone ought to be writing the story of the aftermath, the corruption, the coziness, the continuing coverup and lack of justice. What an amazing tale!

Reminds me of how the murders of women in LA in late 1940s was covered up and permitted to go on. Really sickening.

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Tricia, I think he was a reporter for Westword.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Norm Early is good

This is a great show. Norm Early and Jeff Merrick are giving the real truth. Everyone should be listening.

Heymom

4. heymom

heymom Member

"Ramsey Mountain News"

Hahahahahahah - The "Ramsey Mountain News!!!!" Hahahahahahh still laughing at that.

Heymom

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

On Boyles Jeff Merrick, the very FIRST person thrown under the Ramsey Bus ... gives us a firsthand view from under the bus ... this is absolutely MUST HEAR!

http://dimwit.byethost5.com/jeff merrick.mp3

This is about 2.7 megs but well worth a listen.

...YumYum

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

In honor of Jeff Merrick...........

Attached Files:

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

That one worked fine Dim--thanks. But Boyles said Merrick was gonna be on but he wasn't.

8. RiverRat

He was on though - didn't get back to the JR & FW pow-wow though... :banghead:

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

BobC ... I just listened to the link for the Merrick part, and there is around 25 minutes of Merrick and Norm Early. Works perfect for moi.

You've got some funny things on your end, methinks.

Also, the whole show is archived at the KHOW site ... in hourly segments, so if these don't work for some, try those. In fact, becuz I only select certain portions of the show, you miss a lot if you don't listen LIVE , or listen to their archives.

...YumYum

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That good Christian, Ramsey - he really did a job on Jeff Merrick, didn't he? And, all because Merrick blew him in to the parent company for unethical business practices. What a ruthless bastid.

I'll buy Merrick's book if it gets published.

11. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Boyles talking to John Feroosia (ph) is about to tell him about
    Gigax.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Boyles just called Jayelles a "Really Terrific Investigator" in Scotland.

:)

Heymom :yay:

13. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

He's mentioned "ForumsForJustice.COM"

Boyles is pushing this story for tv.

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jayelles is like a bloodhound on the trail of a fugitive. She is a fantastic researcher. She deserves this recognition and more for her contributions over the years.

15. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

"We've got Tricia Griffith coming up"--- is it a repeat?

16. heymom

heymom Member

Tricia is fixing to be on in a minute.

Boyles just pinned the guy's nutz to the wall - asking him if he would investigate Tracey having done this whole false suspect thing before. I can't spell Furoojia but he was ummmm errrrrring a lot just now!!

Heymom

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Wow! Boyles is REALLY pushing the Gigax story ... and Tricia is coming up again (IF they can wake her up :D )

I'll do the audio a little later (it's gonna take a lot of editing of commercials, etc).

... and YES, HeyMom ... Boyles really staples the guy's nutz to the wall. 'Twas a beautiful thing to hear. :D

Tricia is on again ... recording ...

...YumYum

18. RiverRat

She needs to remind him that we are dot org......

19. heymom

heymom Member

I can see that. I thought it was great that he put it that way, not just "some lady on the internet."

I have seen the British press and their sensationalism and bias. I am glad that FFJ has someone on that side of the pond who can help attack things that we cannot.

Heymom

20. wombat

wombat Member

I don't know what this guy's audience numbers are, but this is going very very well.

Tricia got out that Tracey gets info from Lou Smit who gets it from BDA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice