Tricia on Boyles ... NOW!!! (Wed. morning 8/30/06)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 30, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Tricia and Boyles are making an EXCELLENT team! They work very well together. This is a GREAT Radio Day on KHOW!

I'll get the audio of both Feruzia (sp?) and Tricia as soon after as I can ... this FANTASTIC!!!

...YUmYUm

2. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The momentum of this story and the passion involved in getting it out are so reminiscent of the Rathergate fiasco and how Dan Rather and Mary Mapes at CBS were exposed for the superficial media-manipulators-with-an-agenda that they were, just because some people writing on internet blogs dared to say "they lie, this document can be recreated in Microsoft Word." We have that same base of evidence here. We know what is true, and what is being said by higher-profile media celebrities, and the two things are not the same thing. Ironically, we are fulfilling Michael Tracey's fondest wish, in bringing through the act of publishing on a global basis what the facts of the case are rather than what political and legal authorities want the public to believe in order to make themselves look good.

3. wombat

wombat Member

Who is tomorrow's mystery guest? Am I allowed to ask that? Delete this post if it's secret!!!

(I have a suspicion...) :winko:

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

For those who missed it live ... From Boyles show ... 8-30-06 ... John Ferrugia, of Denver TV-7 ... followed by Tricia ... Boyles pushes HARD to move the Gigax-Tracey story into the mainstream. Really, REALLY great stuff!

Sorry for the crude editing ... I felt that it was more important to make it available as soon as possible. I missed the beginning, but NONE of the good stuff.

Two versions ... two sizes of the same thing, just different sound quality...

3.2 meg:

http://dimwit.byethost5.com/ferrugia.mp3

and the 1.6 meg for the speed impaired :D:

http://dimwit.byethost5.com/ferrugia2.mp3

This is FABULOUS!!!

...YumYum

5. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

YumYum, I came in on the Wecht interview and would love to hear the whole thing---- is that archived, you sweet thing??

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

My guess on the mystery guest is Michael Kane, Mark Beckner, or Gov Owens.

... but it can't top todays over all show. Peter is owed some attaboy emails for THIS show!

...YumYum

7. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Sorry, babe ... I missed Wecht. You'd have to go to Peter's archives for that.

...YumYUm

8. Why_Nut

Dare we hope? Obviously the case chips have now fallen where they may, out into the open and are veritably clogging the roads to Boulder, Lacy opened her yap and told the world that there is "nothing you can know that isn't known," and with the lack of punishment being meted out to the grand juror who spoke in Schiller's recent program, it is pretty clear that Kane has free reign to set all records straight on exactly what the prosecution had, what the grand jury saw, and what Burke said in the jury room.

Alternatively, you know who would make spectacular mystery guests? Come on.

Fleet or Priscilla White, or John or Barbara Fernie. Boyle's ratings would go through the roof, and both couples have not been interviewed by a member of the media. It would be amazing.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Fleet and Prisicilla would be the Icing on the Cake......dare I dream?!

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Whoa guys. LOL. Sorry to disappoint but nothing near that big. If he will do it it will be interesting but not earth shattering at all.

So sorry. :gottarun:

Tricia

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Maybe it's Steve Thomas. He's been making the media rounds, thank goodness. Boyles and Thomas.

Could we ask for more...yes....Tricia too. Now THAT is a team

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Even more interesting would be Tricia, Tracy and John Ramsey without the ever present Limp Wood. :floor:

13. Why_Nut

No apologies necessary. Everyone is interesting at this point, since everyone Boyles talks to is an interesting source of data about the case and its processes.

14. amster

amster Member

Thanks Yum Yum! :)

Tricia...the newspaper guy that called you and then flaked out....isn't he the "contact" that Tracey mentions in one of the e-mails?

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I still framed my TV and did a couple of Google searches. That isn't rocket science. The really clever bit was approaching Gigax.

I'm much prouder of an Elvis suit I made recently!

16. Jayelles

Are we guessing the name of a mystery guest? How about .........Nate Karr?

17. RiverRat

It Takes Two to Tango.......accept your applause!

18. Jayelles

This is kind of random, but Cyril Wecht doesn't look anything like his voice. His voice is deeper and younger than I expected.

19. RiverRat

Looks are not everything......

But....what about the picture of those Hot Chicks waving from inside Pasta Jays I posted?

20. heymom

heymom Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Miss Really Terrific Investigator, take your credits now! :) I thought it was great. It was brilliant of you to do that. So :jumpie:

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice