Tricia on Boyles ... NOW!!! (Wed. morning 8/30/06)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 30, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I can see that I am going to have to just learn to forego sleep altogether....

As good as Jayelles and Tricia were on exposing Tracey v Gigax...I have my doubts that most people have realized what Jayelles did in her Bloomies modeling experiment.

Jayelles illustrated that Patsy lied to LE in Atlanta. Big time. And not only that...but LE was right there catching her in those lies. Add to that jams' "inside information" that the Rams had those missing 12/14 Bloomies from the package for YEARS...and there Patsy and Woody are, in Atlanta, admitting that Patsy KNEW that these Bloomies are important, because there is LE TELLING HER they need to make sure THE INTRUDER didn't bring in those too large underwear and put them on JB, and there is Patsy admitting she "heard" about the too large undies or read about them "somewhere" before that interview.

And when did the Ramseys FINALLY turn over those Bloomies that LE had been looking for? WHEN LACY TOOK OVER THE INVESTIGATION.

People, if there is ANYTHING that proves PATSY LIED TO LE EVEN 3 YEARS AFTER THE MURDER, this is it. AND THE RAMSEYS WITHHELD EVIDENCE IN THAT MURDER INVESTIGATION FOR YEARS.

I am so sorry for going on and on about this, but it's like the PRIOR VAGINAL INJURIES. HOW can a law enforcement agency claiming to investigate the murder of a child IGNORE THIS?

It's criminal. They should throw Lacy in jail. OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!

Well, that's how I feel, anyway.

Way to go, Tricia. You have done more than I ever dreamed of.

Now, PLEASE MENTION THE BLOOMIES. I'm begging here. :sponge:

2. koldkase

OK, here is how you do it, Tricia.

The host or you say, Scottish wench Jayelles blahblahblah the Tracey/Gigax croc blahblahblah.

Then you say, NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THE SAME WOMAN HAS CREATED A MODEL OF A CHILD'S BODY THAT SAME SIZE AS JONBENET AND PUT ON THE SAME OVER-LARGE SIZE 12/14 BLOOMIES THAT JONBENET WAS FOUND IN, AND IF YOU LOOK AT THEM, IT PROVES THAT PATSY RAMSEY LIED TO LE IN ATLANTA IN 2000.

Now, as the RST will be fully aware from all the dead men THEY drag under their bus, Patsy is dead...she can't sue. Not only that, this is THE TRUTH.

So...tell the host that AT FFJ, YOU CAN SEE PICTURES OF THIS MODEL AND READ THE LE INTERVIEW WHERE PATSY LIED.

OK, that's all I'm going to say. That's it. I promise. Nevah again. But...no one can say I haven't done my best....

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

After reviewing my emails, It was Charlie Brennan who told me Todd Hartman, Barrie Hartman's son, would be interviewing me about Tracey.

That was last Wed. or Thursday. I just e-mailed Brennan again and asked him if Hartman was going to interview me. He replied "I believe so."

That's where we stand.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KK, in the two taped interviews I have done I have talked about the bloomies. I even had Inside Edition film the thread about the bloomies.

I'll be honest. It is extremely hard to go from Michael Tracey to the bloomies story. They are not directly connected. Since the interviewers have very limited knowledge of the case it's hard to make the leap.

That's not to say Jayelles work on this is not extremely important and amazing both at the same time. Jayelles, exposed, AGAIN, a huge fraud brought on by Patsy Ramsey.

I have plans for the bloomies. I promise. :)

5. amster

amster Member

Good! Thanks for all your hard work. I'm in awe....

6. koldkase

WHAT?! When is that going to be aired? It's on here at 1:30 am and I missed it last night. Did it air? Did someone get it? Tape it?

Ohohohoh thankyouthankyouthankyou, TRICIA! YOU TRULY ARE THE FORUM GODDESS OF ALL FORUM GODDESSES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

~~~~~~~~~~~:camera: :camera: ​
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :queen:

:bow: :bow: :bow: ​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

7. koldkase

Well, you know, if you got the thread highlighted, and that's the best we can do, IT'S ALL GOOD!

I mean, we know that nothing we can do is ever going to get Lacy's head out of the great sand of denial.

I was thinking...can you have your agent Zotto call BILL O'REILLY? Bill O'Reilly is hot right now for an expose on Boulder LE/DA. I'm not sure they have the attention span needed for this case, but whatever can be exposed about how wrong this all is, I'll take it!

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Now I'm going to have to change my hat :chicken:

9. koldkase

How about PantyWoman?

Love,

Ba'heid

10. Jayelles

I just KNEW you were going to make a suggestion like that Ba'heid. I was thinking more along the lines of ......... " ".

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

This is what happens when I go back to work....I miss all the good stuff and can't post upteen million times!

Thanks Yummie for the interview....I listen to it when I get the chance soon.

Can't wait for the Merrick book! I'll buy it too.

12. koldkase

Well, how about PantyGirl?

Ba'heid

:tsmile:

13. Elle

Elle Member

I just clicked this on now, but I've got Dr. Laura :) Geesh I don't like that Dr. Laura. She's a Witch. Change the W to B. :) Switching off. :-(

Peter Boyles, Caplis & Silverman, Glenn Beck and Dr. Laura. All available for your listening pleasure! Ready to listen online?

So this url stops working after a certain time, YY?

14. Jayelles

One can off some people...

15. koldkase

Ah ha! Nooooooow we see the real Jayelles.... Pyrate! :pirate:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice