Tune in to the Levi Page Show Tonight - September 28, 2010

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I love you guys. Thank you :)

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That's our Tricia...

She own up to it when a honest error is made instead of trying to make it a larger story or spin in into one of those Beloved "I know Something You Don't Know" BS..."There's Flesh under her fingrnails" adament LIES instead of offering up a correction. I just have to Love a person like this! :heart:

You still Rocked the airways far better than any of the others that only Proved just how next to nothing about this case while dodging a lawsuit threat and multi-tasking more misinformation for the viewers - many in the FORMER category now!

You receive nothing but Top Notch from this Lady and I couldn't be more Proud to be someone that has earned her trust, friendship, and a place where I can hang my hat without a worry in the world.

Thank You for a Bazillion Reasons, TG!
    RR

3. Elle

Elle Member

Signing my name to this! Elle

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ditto what Rat said!!!

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

On now!

Tricia is on Levi's show again tonight - Right Now! Sounding Awesome!!!

Here is a link to Levi's page where you can listen to his show. It starts at
    9:00 PM Eastern
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice