Unfinished Business - Unanswered Questions

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Elle

Elle Member

The Ramsey's own words

This post #78 from the thread "The Ramsey's own words"
    says it all for me. They never followed through with this red top.

Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by koldkase
    Patsy dominated that interview. Haney was out of his league. So was Smit. There are so many questions that weren't followed up on, that needed to be asked and answered. Even when he asked the right question, Haney would barely let Patsy get a word in edgewise. He'd go on and on...AND HE'D INTERRUPT HER ANSWER! Drives me crazy to even watch the videos we have of these interviews. I keep saying SHUT UP AND LET HER ANSWER!

Too late now.

</td></tr></tbody></table>Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">AMES:
    Makes me mad too. I can't believe that he just let the red turtleneck slide on by, without questioning her further about it....especially after she broke down after seeing the picture. There was more to that, than meets the eye. Why did they have to pick such a dimwit to interview her?? Geesh...I could have done a better job.

In this portion of the interview...after the break, and talking to her about a Christmas card, he finally gets back to the pictures...BUT NOT to the picture that they left off with, the one with the red turtleneck. NOOOO..he shows her another bathroom picture....but, its a picture of an unflushed potty!!!! GASP...horrors upon horrors....she MUST be guilty, she had an unflushed potty in her home!!! An unflushed potty spells guilt to me....lets just gloss over the picture of the red turtleneck that she broke down over, and had to take a break to collect herself over.

*snip*

FROM AMES:: So after the crying break, when Patsy was shown the red turtleneck....they came back to the interview, and the first thing that Haney starts talking about is a Christmas card, from McReyolds. And then, when they finally get back around to the pictures....he says..."I think we left off, finished with 18, and its a bathroom, so go to 19". And of course...19 is a picture of an unflushed potty. (Yuck!)....WHY OH WHY didn't Haney go back to the picture of the red turtle neck??? That is the picture that they left off with...before having to take a break because Patsy started stalling....uh, I mean..."crying". He missed a golden opportunity there...IMO. He let Patsy's fake tears get to him.
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I think an aid in understanding S.B.T.C is the fact that the sign-off also included Victory! Victory! Saved By The Cross is similar to In Hoc Signo Vinces. In this seemingly bizarre crime there are patterns.

Two things that get me are the missing 9 pages from the note pad and the lack of a list of book titles from the library. What makes that a bigger thorn in my side is the fact that Foster commented that there were books in the library that had similarities to the crime. I e-mailed his office about that and of course they said they couldn't relay any info.

That brings up a third thing; the fact the Boulder DA's office considers this an ongoing investigation. They should just close it and maybe Foster and others could speak up.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Paradox, it's no oversight that the case is open. I'm sure Mary Lacey knows enough to keep things in limbo forever, so she won't have to face the ire of everyone in Colorado once they find out the details of the case. Not all of the blame is hers, of course - a good portion of it belongs to her mentor, Hunter, but he's retired and no longer a target, while she's still front and center.

4. Paradox

Let's picket the Boulder DA's office; Close the Ramsey case!

5. Elle

Elle Member

Don't you ever wonder why Patsy never got rid of her own notepad after she wrote the ransom note, plus leaving the beginning of a ransom note in the pad, plus John Ramsey handing that notepad "in particular" over to the cops, considering there were other notepads all over the house?

6. Little

Little Member

JMPO is she was in a time crunch. Even when you are not pressed for time you forget little things. Also JMPO, if John did have anything to do with the note then handing the note pad over to LE was his passive aggressive way of keeping his own butt safe. At that point in time, if he did have any knowledge of what had happened that night he had to have been thinking they were going down.

Little

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

My 3 favorites!

To: Koldkase2 (504 of 543)

1057.504 in reply to 1057.492

Holding back? Really? These documents are public documents that I only received recently myself. There's nothing in this file that I would want to keep hidden. In fact I find them fascinating. They do nothing to diminish Nancy's credibility in the least...
    I love the part where aunt and uncle suggest people are making money off the Krebs/White story? A special prosecutor already investigated and clearly stated that was NOT the case!

I am not your resident public document provider. I think Candy fufills that role rather nicely. She orders so much from the Injustice Center, one day Nancy got a check made out to Candy that was sent in error. That was good for a laugh!!! Candy might consider going on retainer! As far as the Boykin documents, they were NOT public documents and are the property of the victim.

Since Groo has created a Ramsey folder at Cybersleuths, I'll see what parts of the file get posted there. If I see there are documents missing, I'll forward what I have to Groo to add to the folder.

I don't share?!?!?! Moi? Really? Can you blame me?

---------------------------------------------------
    Edited 7/12/2003 10:08:19 PM ET by Mame44 (TESS44)

:nyah:
    Soooooooo, why would Nancy be the recipient of a check from the Injustice Center? Or Candy for that matter?

8. Paradox

These are two great examples that support my theory. Patsy didn't worry about the note pad because Patsy didn't write the rn. The group of individuals inside Patsy wrote it. Patsy's psychotic passion play was for herself and her little group, not a staging for police to discover. And I think John handed over the pad because he never knew how it was used by the small foreign faction.

9. Elle

Elle Member

I did think the same as you about John Ramsey. Little, that he might have been trying to save his own skin by being brave enough to hand Patsy's notepad over, as if there was nothing to hide.

The missing nine pages from Patsy's notepad may well have been used to plan all the Ramseys were going to do to fool the cops. They were up the whole night for sure. Maybe they burned them and got rid of the ashes (?).

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good question. I'm befuddled on this one.

11. Elle

Elle Member

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Elle_1

Don't you ever wonder why Patsy never got rid of her own notepad after she wrote the ransom note, plus leaving the beginning of a ransom note in the pad, plus John Ramsey handing that notepad "in particular" over to the cops, considering there were other notepads all over the house?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    So, you think John Ramsey was still ignorant of his wife's participation in JonBenét's death here, Paradox, when he handed this over?

I was just suggesting to Little, that maybe the missing nine pages from Paty's notepad may have been used by the Ramseys, listing their plans to thwart the Boulder cops. They were never found.

12. koldkase

Okay, I've thought of a reason Nancy and guttah candy might have received checks from the BCJC: they sent in money for the transcripts of the interviews, but the transcripts cost less than they sent, so the BCJC made out refund checks for the amount they overpaid...?

Wonder who gave Nancy the money to pay for the transcripts? It was hundreds of dollars, I believe. Let me think, let me think...how oh how did MAME get HER original copy of them, anyway? She had a copy early, which Mrs. Brady put online for her, then took it down not long afterwards and disappeared into the Ethernet when the truth was clear as daylight: Krebs fingered Ramsey, too, and was a looneytoon. That's the transcript we argued over at Purgatory for days. They tried to put up a good front, but the truth was OUT: they'd all been HAD by none other than their LEADER FROM HELL, MAME.

Plus, Mame seems to have known what checks NANCY was getting from the BCJC regarding legal documents, and why would she know that? Oh...I think I get it....

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Kk

As the victim wannabe, I don't think that Nancy would have had to pay for her copy of the transcripts. I sooooo wish that we could get our hands on a copy of the videotape from the interview! Which reminds me of another unanswered question.....

Where is Lee Hill?!

14. koldkase

If John didn't know about the murder, why were fibers from his sweater found in the genitals of JonBenet? And why did John go along with so much misdirection obviously not part of any crime scene, like the "broken window/intruder entrance" red herring, until he had to admit 4 months later the window had been broken long ago by himself. Since the glass had been cleaned up by Patsy/the maid, obviously they realized LE was not going to buy an intruder cleaned up broken glass, too.

John knew, at least. And since he was the FIRST one the lawyers were trying to protect, because of the suspicious "body fluid" on the thigh and the sexual molestation, I think John knew exactly what had been done to JonBenet, as well. Add in the blank cell phone record, and I believe John not only knew, he was in on the cover up at the very least, up to his lawyers.

15. AMES

AMES Member

Oh he knew alright.

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

No, I don't wonder why Patsy never got rid of the notepad.
    Imo it sticks out a mile why the Ramseys chose to leave the pad there.
    I believe that the Ramseys, after going through several stories in their mind which they could sell to LE, finally agreed on making this look like an "inside job", which, if you consider the limited options left open to them, was indeed the only remotely plausible story to offer.
    I think they tried to implicate the housekeeper LHP. She had a key, she would have had time and and opportunity to craft a ransom note from a pad coming from the home, she would have known where the wine cellar was, she knew Patsy would go down the spiral stairs in the morning - and it also came in handy that she had asked for a loan - in short, the ideal suspect for the Ramseys to be thrown under the bus first.
    Which is why John, after 'discovering' the body in the wine cellar, did not fail to point out to L. Arndt at once that this was "an inside job", and one of the first things Patsy mentioned to the police on the morning of Dec 26th was that she thought the housekeeper had left the note on the stairs, that LHP had a key to the Ramsey home and also asked for a loan ...

17. Elle

Elle Member

I hear you loud and clear, rashomon. Yes, Linda Hoffman Pugh was giving samples of her handwriting to the police, while the Ramseys themselves were asking for extra time before they went to the Police Station.

I would have thought the wisest place for the ransom note would have been on the kitchen counter, not the bottom of the spiral staircase, which was a stupid place. Patsy must have headed for the kitchen first.

All things considered, I cannot see Linda Hoffman Pugh coming up with a ransom note like the War and Peace note. Patsy should have tried for a more simplified note befitting the housekeeper,if she was truly trying to pin it on her.

18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

thats why

thats why words were mispelled deliberately - it was staged to look like LHP did it and the Ram's thought she would mispell words.

19. Little

Little Member

IMO one thing that points to Patsy was the "everything" was over done. This was something that Patsy was known for. She didn't do anything in a simple fashion. Simple just wasn't her style.

Little

20. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly, Little. Even the ransom note had to be full of drama.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice