Unfinished Business - Unanswered Questions

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 27, 2007.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

I think when Patsy first wrote the note, she just randomly threw into the mix stuff which her drama queen mind thought would sound 'convincing', and that thoughts whom to implicate specifically came later, as both Ramseys sat there together, thinking of which "suspects" they could throw at LE's feet. They may have decided on LHP as one of the most "likely", since they had to use so may items from the home for their staged scene.
    Little and Elle, I couldn't agree more. The ransom note had 'Drama Queen Patsy' written all over it.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Here's the problem Patsy and John faced with the ransom note pad: even if they got "rid" of the pad, the note itself was written on paper from it, with THEIR PEN. They knew it would be traced back to them eventually, identified as coming from their home, so they had to do a "preemptive" gesture of handing it to the cops. It was the best they could do because they had no other way of writing the note on something not from their home.

Lucky them. In their wildest dreams I'm sure they never guessed that note would be SO EMBRACED by the dummies who defend them as PROOF of an intruder! How far a few million in spin can go....

I will say this: I have often thought that maybe Patsy had reason to believe she had some kind of special connection with "God", because she sure got lucky so many ways in this case, it ain't funny. I mean, consider Darnay Hoffman: who could ever imagine such an incompetent, media-seeking lawyer would hand the Ramseys their biggest public relations gift in a decade? That's the kind of luck I'm talking about. And Lou Smit? How far would someone have to go to find such an outdated, over-his-head, legend in his own mind fool who had the exact right positioning to end up "saving" the Ramseys from the grand jury? And Michael Tracey? What an IDIOT! Bringing us to...PERV KARR! Took them 10 DAMN YEARS, but they found him!

I swear, if there is EVER a more twisted, pathetic case in American crime history, I don't want to know about it. Even O.J. wasn't THIS bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice