UPDATE: Fox Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well if Steve Thomas will scuffle, arrest, cuff, search and interrogate me, then, I'm there!

When is the next bitchslap express coming thru NC, I'll need a ride.
    And don't you hussies be thinking of leaving me behind either....

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Dear Freebird,

As a forum that does its best to be taken seriously in all areas of Law Enforcement I must say I am shocked and embarrassed by your post.

At Forums for Justice we fight every day to try and dispel the myths that people have about Internet posters. Myths like we are not serious, we are not knowledgeable and so on. Your post perpetuates these myths.

For God's sake woman your sentence should read,
    "Well if Steve Thomas will scuffle, cuff, arrest, search and interrogate me, then, I'm there!"

You got the SEQUENCE OF EVENTS WRONG. You never ARREST someone BEFORE you CUFF them.

Dear Lord, My work is cut out for me.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Actually, Tricia I'm brilliant , You've misunderestimated me, I was leaving myself a loophole for getting out of jail. Ever heard of an improper arrest...? Yeah, what now!

Now for all those reading here, all I can say is I am one internet poster who is serious as a heart attack, my desire to know that Law Enforcer is no myth.!

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Steve is committed to me, Freebird. You know that; yet, you continue to keep making loaded innuendos about him. He will cuff and frisk you over my dead body, and woman, you ain't woman enough to take my man. Others have tried it and wished they hadn't.

Name your weapon. I'll meet you at dusk outside the FFJ saloon. No, wait, make that the CS whorehouse, just in case there are any stray shots.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Freebird

I know you speak the truth.

I will come to your defense with my law degree, purchased from the Darnay Hoffman Online School of Miscarriage of Justice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice