Urgently Seeking Information -Susan Bennett aka Jameson, please help?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I remember in Biology 101 we had a gerbil experiment. They had 2 identical enclosures of gerbils. One was overcrowded and the other had 1/5 the population. We were each assigned a gerbil to observe and record their behavior.

The overcrowded habitat should have shown canibalism,still born births, aggressive behavior, etc. but it never happened. Instead, the other enclosure got all the loonies. The professors could not understand why.

This is all I know about gerbils. I know hamsters will put all that seed in their jaws. I much prefer guinea pigs.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Somehow discussing mentally unbalanced Gerbils along with Susan Bennett seems so very appropriate. :foshizzle

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm sure Miss Jameson is quite familiar with gerbils--only in a most unnatural way.

4. VP

VP Member

Nooooooooooo, just sayin

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Oh no you di'nt.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hir Respnds.....

"My fifth grade teacher was Miss Curtin. She had white hair and I remember I was scared to death of her when school started the first week of September. Something happened the last week of September; she proved to be a very kind and thoughtful person, NOT the witch the older kids had told me she was. She very likely died well before JonBenét was murdered.

But I bet the BORG could find some way to link her to Colorado, Boulder, Atlanta, Charlevoix and the Ramseys. (Especially if they make things up as they move along.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am off to spend the midnight hour with family and friends - - see you all next year."

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Who is making things up, jameson? A connection was found tying you to someone that lives in Boulder next to where JonBenet spent one of her last days alive.

I am supposed to ignore that? If that were true for anyone else - your teeth would be latched on so tight, the Jaws of Life would have to be called in.

RR

8. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Yup

Someone started a thread asking Jameson about Ham...people seemed interested but ZAP it disappeared.

Perhaps someone doesn't want to fess up to the truth.

What a shame.

9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

WEll, right now something else is bugging my brain. RR, are you up to answering a PM question from me about some "history"? I'd ask Sparky, but she don't know nuttin' 'bout nuttin'.

10. BobC

Jameson is just misunderstood. The poor thing.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Popular Thread

Will you look at the views on this thread? 2,234! Patsy, Lin and jams just keep on refreshing the page. :snake:

Ms. Forman-Ham is a well-known philanthropist:

http://www.drinet.org/html/board_of_directors.htm

She travels in vastly different circles from Sue Bennett.

This fits into the Six Degrees category.

For instance, Vic Damone treated me to a Coca-Cola once, but he never sang for me.

12. VP

VP Member

Funny RR

That the Ham person lived 0.1 miles from a person in Boulder who gave the police a bit of significant information concerning JonBenet and a "secret visit" from Santa. LE pretty much ignored her tidbit which ticked her off - she felt it very significant.

And even though Jameson helped the Ramseys throw Bill McReynolds under the bus more than a few times, she only mentioned Ham's neighbor's name a total of TWO times on her forum as far as I can see. Did Jameson NOT want to bring attention to this particular neighbor? The neighbor's child played with JonBenet regularly - in fact, JonBenet was at Ham's neighbor's house Christmas Eve.

From a alt.crime newsgroup

Nothing much. I dont often speculate on who killed whom but in this case I have
    a gut feeling that Santa ( Bill McReyonds) was somehow involved).
    He had a perfect cover to come into Jon Benet's room as she was expecting Santa
    to come that night , his wife had written a play that I believe eerily mimics
    in retrospect what happened that night and his alibi has no credibility if you
    think he did it.

Perhaps it is just a reaction to the media blitz demonizing and lying about the
    parents.

(signed by same first name as Ham neighbor who coincidentally posted daily on assorted newsgroups during 1007-1998 signing her full name)

It sounds to me as though Kane was disappointed because he was prevented from
    going beyond the parameters he had already agreed to.

Picky picky picky:)

(signed by same first name as Ham neighbor who coincidentally posted daily on assorted newsgroups during 1007-1998 signing her full name)

13. VP

VP Member

Yeah, well I think the ham has been singing to the swamp-thing, or maybe just an introduction was made to the neighbor and they went from there.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She responded to this question yesterday, Show Me.

1. How did you become involved in the Ramsey case?

jameson: "Started out when I heard about the murder on the news and came to the Internet to see what people were saying. When I saw what I believed to be a lynch mob in the making, I decided to be a voice of balance and reason - and hence the beginning of my involvement in Ramsey."

Delusional from the get go, imho.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

O.k.

So the Ham was an informant.

Did Jeff Shapiro ever join her church or take her out on a date? :confused:

16. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Jameson throwing Santa Bill under THE Ramsey Bus: "He had a perfect cover to come into Jon Benet's room as she was expecting Santa to come that night..."

How dumb! Santa comes on Christmas Eve, or the 24th. JonBenet died late on the 25th or early on the 26th according to even the Ramseys. :loser:

17. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Ha! Lurker! When I read you reference to "the Ham" my thoughts ran to being able to "indict a ham sandwich"! lol

Now, now, swamp people, that was a joke. I know you are humorously challenged, so I want to point that out. And yes, I realize it was a lame joke.

18. BobC

Good God

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Santa Bill

The Santa theory fizzled out early on, for anyone with half a brain. (D.A. Mary
    Keenan does not qualify).

Anyone who has seen a sixty-plus male in recovery from bypass surgery knows it was an impossibility for McReynolds to have had the physical strength to commit this murder.

Look at Bill Clinton! His photos at the Buddhist Temple today are awful. He looks ghastly, and it is several months after his heart surgery. And he is 10 years younger than Santa Bill was in 1996.

20. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Zip it, Bob.

How is the hamster today? No rodentcide, I hope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice