Victims' fathers to share experiences

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm sure someone will advise ST and the LE attendees at the conference that a couple of swamp dwellers could potentially try to cause trouble. When you think about it, it's sort of funny - nothing dumber than someone crashing a meeting with a bunch of cops there, and nothing better than skanky swamp folk spending some time behind bars for menacing, threatening, and stalking.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Cheers WY. I will leave it up to *somebody* :)

3. Watching You

LOL, Candy is having an orgasm because she thinks the drooling groupies are "freaking out" because someone might ask Steve the "hard questions."

Could she get any more stupid? :eek:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Could she get any more stupid?

Well, what we have witnessed from that creature is nothing less than a downward decline, so I'd have to say Yes, she can and will become more stupid as time goes by.

RR

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WY, This is too funny. Swamp groupies would be just dumb enough to show up at a meeting with a bunch of cops.

I think this is a non-issue. I trust the cops to handle any trouble makers.

Someone can always provide names and addresses just in case.

6. Watching You

I know how cops think, Tricia. They spot these fools so fast...

7. Jayelles

Regardless of whether this is a police event or not - the RST posts about this event are sick and irresponsible. There is no objectivity there - Candy's attitude towards Steve Thomas is clearly personal. She's obsessed with him. For jameson to sow a seed that anyone might attend the event with a weapon is utterly irresponsible.

Imagine if that thread were posted here. Supposing someone posted that the ramseys were to make an appearance at a public event. Supposing someone else posted that they might attend and might start a riot. Supposing Tricia were then to suggest to an apparently mentally unstable poster with an obsessive hatred of the Ramseys that he/she might like to attend the event and in the same sentence makes a crack about whether she would trust that person to take a weapon.....

I think it's disgusting, morally reprehensible and utterly irresponsible.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Now when Steve attempts to do same, Evening2 is making plans to show the law enforcement crowd gathered there to help protect society, just what forces Steve had to reckon with."

Might be a good object lesson, if nothing else.

"Supposing Tricia were then to suggest to an apparently mentally unstable poster with an obsessive hatred of the Ramseys that he/she might like to attend the event and in the same sentence makes a crack about whether she would trust that person to take a weapon.....I think it's disgusting, morally reprehensible and utterly irresponsible."

And that's giving all the best of it.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think we have seen the true nature of the swampsters many times. They are quite willing to attack anyone who threatens their delusions about the Ramseys.

Thomas has even been accused of being the killer of JonBenet at the swamp. Jams sure didn't object to those clearly irresponsible accusations. No problem with that poster being a troublemaker or spreading misinformation.

They have never been the least bit embarrassed about the double standards they praise when the target is someone they hate as much as they hate Thomas.

But some people might consider that inciting a riot or a crime is...a crime. Better hope gutter candy is too busy with her online shopping to finally jump into the abyss that is her former mind.

10. Jayelles

It is a against the law to incite a riot here.

OEJ says she's saved THIS thread as evidence of how we've twisted their thread. I hope she has also saved a copy of THEIR thread. The more independent copies the better.

Silly Candy doesn't know the difference between not wanting someone to attend an event... and not wanting them to attend an event carrying a weapon and with intent to cause a riot!

I'd be delighted if someone attended the event and reported back. I'm interested in what Steve Thomas will say - as a result of his experience in the Ramsey case.

It's a pity this event wasn't taking place in March. We might be going to Florida then and if so, I might have considered going myself. I think Pensacola is near to where our family stay. I remember seeing road signs.

11. Tricia

Jay, this event is open to local LE only. No one from the public is allowed in.

The fact that Susan Bennet wants to disrupt this event by having someone "sneak" in is reprehensible as well. What a pig.

Susan Bennet can't be there herself. She has too many legal money problems right now. It's ugly and all part of the public record.

12. Watching You

Hahaha, Candy says if "they" (meaning us, I guess) dared to make a false report (referring to reporting swamp dwellers might try to attend the private session with ST), Lin Wood would handle it, pronto.

Gol, that woman's dumber than a box of rocks. Lin Wood doesn't give a rip what kind of trouble the swamp dwellers get themselves into. I don't think he even much cares about the Ramseys any more, since the $$$ have dried up.

13. Jayelles

I am relieved Tricia. There are so many lunatics out there and we know from past history that many of them brag about their intentions on discussion boards beforehand. The police cannot afford to take chances.

That board is full of hatred for Steve Thomas - Candy is full of hatred for him. There is plenty of evidence of that hatred. This event which Marc and Steve are involved in is something really worthwhile towards keeping our children safe - something positive. The event isn't about Steve Thomas and I find it very telling that the Ramsey supporters' reaction should be one of how they can disrupt it - whether that be by heckling Steve Thomas over the Ramsey case or causing a riot by any other means.

PS - Has jameson been caught selling stories to the tabloids again?

14. Tricia

Oh Good God. This is a non-issue and Mary McAuliffe of MSU is slobering all over her new e-Bay makeup about it

Open to LE. Period.

What Susan Bennet, Evening and others fail to realize is this is a free benefit for LE featuring Mark Lunsford and Erin Runion as well. Two people who, unlike the Ramseys, spent their days and nights doing what needed to be done to help bring their daughter's killers to justice. This training session is meant to help LE in horrible situations where a child is missing.

This is not meant for their stupid games. It's not about them. It's about helping LE help the public.

If they are low enough to try and disrupt, try and "sneak in", then I don't even know what to say.

15. Jayelles

Brava Tricia.

16. Watching You

Ditto.

17. koldkase

Right on, Tricia.

But it's how many at the swamp think, isn't it? They don't care about lost or murdered children. They care about vengence in the name of the Ramseys. They dispise parents who didn't act like the Ramseys, who went through everything LE asked them to and didn't complain, who have lived through the worst, lost their child, and still do all they can to work against child molesters and killers. Not the Rams. So the swampsters hate parents who do because they know the Rams' behavior was all about guilt, not about finding JonBenet's killer, and these activists for children make that clear.

The swampsters can throw the "You don't know what you'd do if you haven't been there" argument around all they want at the swamp, but it won't work on the parents who have been there and didn't even consider not doing anything and everything they could to help LE, including polygraphs, including long interrogations, including extensive questioning of everyone in their circle of family and friends, instead of hiring lawyers for everyone in the family and telling all the witnesses to JonBenet's life to clam up, as well. John Walsh's wife even revealed she was having an affair and gave up her lover's name. Can you imagine how devastating that was? But what was THE PRIORITY? Finding Adam! Finding the perp who took him!

So I think again, the swampsters show their scales. It ever is with the RST, isn't it? Attack anyone and everyone to cover up the facts of evidence and obvious conclusion: no intruder! If that means attacking other parents of murdered children...hey, NO PROBLEM! If that means attacking LE trying to find these children and killers...incite a riot! Suggest to a mentally unstable person whose single-most defining characteristic is her hatred of Thomas not to carry a weapon (wink, wink).

But acting responsibly has never been part of the swamp. It was started on a lie, it has thrived on lies, its entire existence is to support the prime suspects in a child murder by spreading propaganda and attacking everyone who tells the truth.

I doubt very much that Thomas isn't aware of these people and how low they will go. He lived it like none of us have, after all. He survived the BDA and the Ramseys, so I don't think some mentally challenged RST supporter is going to be a problem he can't handle.

But I can't wait to see what Wood is going to sue us for this time. Calling LE and giving out information? As far as I know, it's not illegal or a civil offense to talk with LE. Not that the actual law ever crosses gutter candy's mind...or what passes for her mind. Irionic, isn't it? The swampsters believe they are the forum of record...and they have a raving maniac there who is a laughing stock, which anyone who knows the law can see every time they read her insane rants. gutter candy--->>> :weaklink:

I love that about the swamp now....

Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
  18. Watching You

one-eyed-jackass is as crazy as Candy. Somehow they think we have conspired to keep Evening out of the session with ST. How little they know about anything that goes on here. They've completely twisted what has been said here, and they have the gall to say we twisted what they said.

Not.

Little heads is an apt description of their reasoning powers.

19. Jayelles

Excellent observations KK. Awesome post.

LE do take threats made on discussions forums seriously. I watched a documentary about this last year. They can track anyone from their posts no a website. They would obtain a warrant and obtain the IP# from the server and then they would track the person via the telecom companies. I've been there. I was involved in a case some years ago where a pupil was posting threats online. Boy was he suprised when he was caught - he thought the fact he was using a network meant he wouldn't be caught.

Anyway - talk about Chinese Whispers? One-eyed-Jack posted:-
    Candy replied:-
    Evening2 responded:-
    Phew!

_________

For the record. Evening 2 posted:-
    jameson added:-
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1090.html

20. koldkase

HAHAHA Uh oh. Got caught with their pants down, didn't they?

Now they're falling all over themselves to cover it up!

HOW RAMSEY OF THEM!

Why would anyone have to file a false report? All one would have to do is say visit the website and read the thread. LE can take it or leave it. Or is the RST now suggesting that all calls to LE have to be filtered through the Ramsey nazi party?

In the world of Ramsey, censorship, threats, lies, and deception are SOP: Susan Stine, jams, and of course, their fearless leaders, the Rams themselves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice