Victims' fathers to share experiences

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jan 16, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh no, WY! They've discovered our vast guttah conspiracy! We better change our tactics and monitor the situation.

It's up to you, now, Tricia! Cause I'm sure that LE has no idea who is and who is not supposed to be in that workship for LE! Without us, they'd never find their butt with a flashlight and a map!

hahaha Get real, swampsters! Child killers are "out there," and why don't you just let LE do their jobs to find them.

Oh...wait...uh...nope, they don't want that to happen, not with Patsy still hanging on by her nails.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

"on the bench" means a sitting judge.

Good thing a judge's wife is so straight up and not trying to get into the seminar using any false pretenses.

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    01-16-06, 02:45 PM (EST)

14. "RE: ST in LE training session"
    In response to message #13

Jameson,,,maybe hubby and I can get into the LE seminar on Friday by using hubby's credentials,,,now that's a thought!

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1090.html#14

How nice. A judge's wife wanting to disrupt an LE presentation to help parents and LE work together to find missing children.

How proud he must be.

4. Jayelles

Oh Lordy. Our cousins live next door to a retired judge and his wife in Fla. I suppose there must be loads of them though!

Yes it's a pity a retired judge's wife sees an event like this only as an opportunity to heckle one of the speakers.

5. Tricia

Yeah sure....do you think that maybe???? Naw. No way. Is there?

6. Jayelles

I think it would be too much of a coincidence. There are lots of retired professional people there. On one of our visits, our cousin took my older daughter to visit a countess who is a client of hers. My daughter was mesmerised to be taken to this mansion with security guards. When she got into the house, the countess appeared and she was this little old lady in a tracksuit with her hair in curlers!

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGOD! Evening2, who nonstop flogs her "the McReynolds did it together and they confessed in writing" theory, no matter how many of the swampsters try to lessen their embarrassment by telling her SHE'S WRONG, is the wife of a FORMER JUDGE? (When the swampsters reject an intruder theory out of hand, you KNOW it's beyond the pale....)

Dear god, no wonder we have judges letting child rapers off with 6 weeks and 10 years of hugs while they continue to molest.

Well, that explains a lot, doesn't it? A former judge's wife scheming to disrupt a LE seminar to help save children from predators. All because she doesn't like a former detective who is participating. All for the eternal umbrella people, suspected child killers.

The swamp has actually hit a new low. And they're so proud.

8. Tricia

I know KK. I am stunned. This is a new low.

This Evening2 person has got to be losing her ability to enjoy critical thinking. That is the only explanation.

I am embarrassed for her and her husband.

This will go down as one of the lowest moments on the Internet with Susan Bennet.

We have to remember these are the only type of supporters the Ramseys embrace. They have to be twisted, losing their mental abilities, or just plain dumb.

The people at Susan Bennet's forum are directly tied to the Ramseys. Anything they do reflects on the Ramseys themselves.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Counter Tactics

I say let the dingbat wifey and the judge attend, then tape their questions to Steve, take their pics with a camera phone, and then expose them on the 'net for all their friends at the Country Club to see, and to know what the retired judge and the old biddy do for a hobby. That is, defend child killers and harrass law enforcement people.

But that's just me...and the way I'd settle accounts.

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Can't you just see it now (hypothetically speaking, of course)...

Steve Thomas: Does anyone in the audience have any questions? (Acknowledges Evening2 raising her hand.) Yes, the slack-jawed drooling woman with the vacuous expression on her face- What is your question?

-Tea

11. Jayelles

Judges are pertty prestigious people in the UK - many if not most of them are "Lord so and so" and their wives are "Lady so and so". I cannot imagine a judge's wife hobnobbing with the likes of jameson & co.

We do have other presiding "judges" of a lesser status - magistrates for example. What is the situation in the US?

12. Tricia

Judges are prestigious here as well. Although we don't call them "lords" judges are suppose to command respect because of their position of power.

We have court mediators that can take the place of a judge but it's not that common.

There are different types of judges. A judge on a Supreme Court of a state would be more highly thought of then a judge who handles traffic court.

Still, the thought of a judge's wife disrupting a legitimate LE training session featuring grieving parents is beyond tacky, yet so typical Susan Bennet and her groupies.

13. Jayelles

One would think a judge's wife - even a former one - would behave with a little more decorum. This poster is hellbent on making a case against McSanta and she is trying to rake up dirt on Mrs McSanta.

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

There's always the chance that Mr. Evening Judge doesn't even know what his spouse is posting on the Internet. As we all know, anyone can say anything on the Internet, and not everyone is whom she claims to be.

Sadly, I know a few judges who are arrogant, stupid flucks, and they would be married to someone the caliber of Evening. She's so stupid she can't even put two and two together and figure out the theme of the program is missing kids - not drugs. I mean, how intelligent does one have to be to understand that Mark Klaas and Lunsford are crusaders for protecting children, not drug enforcers, and ST is part of the effort to protect kids and help LE catch these dirtbags. Anyone who thinks ST doesn't have the experience or the credentials to do so is whacked in the head.

I get so tired of seeing those flucking idiots degrade ST. He has more integrity and intelligence in his little finger than the entire lot of them. Candy is a disgrace to the human race and seriously needs psychiatric intervention.

I think I've mentioned before that I have no tolerance for stupid fools. I don't. I really really don't.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Does the term "Judge Mental" ring a bell?! :violin: If not........Happy HOLLY Days to you.

RR

16. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

River Rat

Forgettable moments include Holly being "interviewed" on that obscure radio, by mame. Oh, boy! Were we hard up for news back then!

River Rat, shame on you for bringing up that disgracful episode of Forum shame again!

GL
    :leaf:

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

How could I ever forget Judge Mental, RR, LOL, or her sister Mor(g)on Mental. One wonders whom the plastic gang of thugs is doing these days.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now, Greenie.......please forgive me for having to point out that sometimes a judge is just a UFO chasing mental case. Maybe there are others out there!

RR

19. Jayelles

SHe might ask him if he plays scrabble. Mikie has posted a new analysis of the ransom note which involves removing the capital letters and creating new words out of them. In doing so, he has found a hidden message containing the letter "BILL MCR". Evening2 supports his theory because she says Santa liked Scrabble.

Well I guess that sews it up... Call the DA's office.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He couldn't be any worse than that moron judge up in Vermont. Gave a molester 60 days!

"I agree Jack. If they dared to make a false report, Lin Wood would handle it, pronto."

Linny doesn't frighten me, Candy. You underestimate the power of the dark side.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice