Victims' fathers to share experiences

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jan 16, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

False report my Candyass.....who comes up with this bullsmit? I can just imagine how the crowd would respond to a criminal defense supporter........I highly doubt that even Couy's family and friends would stoop that low as to show up wherever Mark Lunsford is making an effort to make a change.

RR

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGOD!

Mikie, of the "JonBenet in the door" vision, now has cracked the case with his ciphers! Thanks for pointing that out, Jayelles.

Of course, it might be a tad difficult for a prosecutor to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that all the capital letters in the ransom note can be made up to point the finger at Bill McReynolds. With many letters left over after a rather nonsensical arrangement is made of the rest.

No prob for the judge's wife! She saw McReynolds wearing navy sweatpants! She could tell by her telepathic capabilities, combined with her forensic expertise, THESE ARE THE FIBERS LEFT ON JONBENET!!

I swear, it's amazing how many fruit loops they have at the swamp. But I guess if your introductory claim to being a Ramsey groupie is a shower vision...what can you expect?

Yeah, that forum of record is a record of how many mentally ill people are Ramsey supporters.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Bless him. I think Mikie is really sweet. He's never nasty, never flames. He's a sweetheart. he has some very unusual ideas, but he's a sweetheart nevertheless.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I don't know how anyone over there can justify disrupting something as important as this just to poke at a man who tried his damnest to get justice for a brutally murdered baby girl.
    A man who is still putting himself out there to help other victims.

God forbid those over yonder never have a child kidnapped or murdered in order to finally understand the importance of what these men have done and continue to do.

Send him an email or something if you disagree with him but don't steal from victims in order to get your 15 minutes in the spotlight.

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I saw that anagrams thing too, Jayelles. Anagrams are rearrangements of letters in words or phrases to form new ones. For example, the letters of "listen carefully" can be rearranged to read "fairly clues lent", but it's highly doubtful this is what the writer intended.

BTW, I also enjoy Scrabble and crossword puzzles. Guess I'll sit back and wait for the BPD to come a-knockin' on my door.

-Tea

6. Little

Little Member

Parents use grief to boost child safety

What an amazing group of people! They have had the worst that can happen to any person, yet they find the courage and grace to extend a hand through that wall of pain to search for a way to prevent others from this nightmare. This is a gathering of people who truly want to do something positive and honor the memory of a child.

Marc Klaas learned that more than 12 years ago when his daughter Polly, 12, was abducted and murdered in Petaluma, Calif. On Saturday, Klaas and two other parents hope to use their grief to help other parents in a seminar aiming to protect their children.

Mark Lunsford and Erin Runnion join Klaas on Saturday at the Child Safety Town Hall Meeting at Hillcrest Baptist Church on Nine Mile Road.

"We want to eliminate future mistakes, so they don't happen to the detriment of another child," Thomas said. "It is unbelievable how fast a child can disappear. In every case, the clock is ticking from the first minute."

7. Elle

Elle Member

This is so sad, Little when you read about Maarc Klaas,Erin Runnion and Mark Lunsford losing their young daughters like this. It makes me feel so sick at heart. I sincerely hope they will not be disrupted on Saturday.

I wish them all the best on Saturday, and hope there will be no interruptions.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's entirely possible that the judge and his rambot wife might be very impressed with the program - especially when they find out for themselves, and in person, that ST is a good man, a very intelligent and caring man, and not the bumbling fool he's been made out to be by the RST and candyass.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

To me, Steve not speaking in detail about the Ramsey case is similar to having a wooden stake on hand when a vampire is in the room. :dracula:

RR

10. Watching You

And, a big howdy to Candy, who likes to snoop here so she can report back to the swamp.

:hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya:

11. Jayelles

:hiya: :hiya: :hiya:
    Hi Candy!

(Love is in the air.....la la la la la la la)

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Aw darn WY...you beat me to it... yooHoo...fugly... :wave:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

13. Watching You

A partial ISP is a bit like partial DNA, don't you think?

Let's see - msu.edu - now who could that be? I suppose it could be anyone at msu.edu. If we only had the rest of the strand.

Oops, we do.

Hi Candy. Did you see your wedding thread? Does Dave know you're obsessed with ST and FW? A man should know these things before he weds his beloved.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ewwwwwww they aren't going to procreate are they? Ewwwwwwww

15. Watching You

Oh, I don't know, Moab, a couple of drooling, baby possum-like creatures might be kind of cute.

16. Jayelles

I'm sure Dave is also an expert on genetics. He'll be able to create his own child.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ewwwwwwww...why does the phrase mini-me come to mind?

They will have a bout with one another as to who creates the mini-me 13 minutes before the other one!

18. Watching You

Can we call them "Dandy" after they're married? Sort of like Brangelina?

19. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The wedding night...

Dave: I just had an orgasm!
    Candy: Oh, yeah? Well, I had one 13 minutes before you!

(I'll bet after reading this, no one's gonna be in a randy mood tonight, are they?)

-Tea

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGDOD!

Cyril Wecht has been indicted! Gutter candy might snap her neck off trying to post this at the swamp 13 minutes before anyone else!

OH NO! All our plans for the wedding! Poor Dave! An almost hubby!

Well, at least he can embalm her himself and send her into orbit on his custom space ship!

Wonder if we can talk him into going with her?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice