Victims' fathers to share experiences

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Not a problem, she's the kind that eats her own so the thing won't be for long.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK! I can take only so many disgusting thoughts in one day! This image I did not need!

::shocked2

NOW THAT IS JUST WRONG!!

Wake me when I've killed enough brain cells to destroy this memory....

:glug: :glug: :glug: :glug:

3. koldkase

Ah...the silver lining.... :tipsy:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Isn't watching Candy In Action a little too similar to Patsy? Sure she "seems" normal one minute, but it's the next minute that you have to be on the look-out for.......... :nuts:

RR

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Early reports from the LE seminar are as follows:

It was about kidnappings, abductions, how they must treat crime scenes, how the family must be cleared first, the importance of cooperating with LE, etc. Of course that was what Klass and Lunsford and Runnion spoke about.

Steve Thomas only gave out his family's famous recipe for potato salad and gave his movie review on Mobsters and Mormons. (tic)

The seminar was a great success, as it is every year! Our roving reporter will fill in more details later!

Please take special note that I posted this 13 minutes before Kranky.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Bob has also opened up a new thread on this KK. What a shame! I feel the Ramseys were a part of instigating these allegations against Dr. Wecht.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I have an update from the gang in Florida.

Surprise! It was all about crime scene preservation,techniques and everything else Moab stated.

From what I am told Thomas did a first rate job talking about these topics. The "R" word was not what his presentation was about.

LE learned so much from all the speakers. I understand the Sheriff and all who attended were thrilled with this event.

I am just sick about Wecht. Waasuuup with that?

Must go read.

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

That's all fine and dandy....but did he ask about me...?

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Moab! You're the best! Congratulations on beating Kranky! :)

11. koldkase

Oh, you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are gonna' pay for this....

12. koldkase

Wha...? Are you telling us that Thomas' universe doesn't revolve around the Rams?

Or us?

Or...shiver...gutter candy? She's not gonna' be happy about this --->>> :whipit:

OH, heck, I'm on a binge, just wake me for the body count. :glug:

13. Tricia

Freebird, it was you, all about you :martini:

14. Tricia

I am still numb at the realization of this KoldKase. There are no words to describe my shock.

Must go eat chocolate.

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Sweeeeeeet.

hey WY....:fishslap:.....he love me.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Make his own child?

Would that be an attack of the clones, or a clone of the attack?

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Great Job, Guys!

Events urge child safety
    Speakers share tales of children's abductions

Angela Fail
    @PensacolaNewsJournal.com
    Child safety was on the minds of hundreds of Pensacola Bay Area residents Saturday.

Preventing Crimes Against Children, a two-day program presented by the KlaasKids Foundation, concluded with a fingerprinting event and a town hall meeting to discuss child safety initiatives.

About 200 children were fingerprinted and photographed Saturday afternoon at the Print-A-Thon at Vince Whibbs Automotive on Pensacola Boulevard.

As the children left with balloons and toys, parents collected DNA kits and nine-point child safety programs.

Cameron Braxton, 8, stood in line at the event with his mother and younger sister.

"This is to give people if I ever get lost," he said. "Then, they can find me and bring me back to my mommy."

Marc Klaas founded the KlaasKids Foundation in 1994, after his daughter, Polly, 12, was abducted from her home in Petaluma, Calif. The foundation since has fingerprinted 1 million children in the United States and has provided support for parents of missing children nationwide.

"This is exactly the kind of turnout we want," Klaas said at the Print-A-Thon. "It's really great to see families so enthusiastic and to see them embrace this program."

At the town hall meeting at Hillcrest Baptist Church on Nine Mile Road, Klaas spoke with two other parents of lost children: Mark Lunsford, father of Jessica Lunsford, 9, founded the Jessica Lunsford Foundation; and Erin Runnion, mother of Samantha Runnion, 5, founded A Joyful Child Foundation.

Escambia County Sheriff Ron McNesby addressed a somber, yet focused crowd of more than 100 at the Saturday night meeting.

"We, as law enforcement officials, can sit up here and give crime prevention talks all day long," he said. "But when these folks talk from their hearts, it will make a difference in your life. I know it made a difference in mine."

Matt Bell, whose daughter, Danielle Bell of Pensacola, has been missing since 2001, attended the meeting. Bell stressed the importance of the raw and emotional testimonies of parents who have suffered such tragedies.

"This helps people realize the problem in this county alone," he said. "It seems like every week, another (child) is gone. This raises awareness so people will say, 'Hey, we need to do something.' "

:thumbsup:
    Thanks from Florida!
    RR

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That's not what he told me, Freebird. :blush:

19. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for posting this River Rat, This makes me feel good inside, knowing this Klaas Foundation is doing something positive to prevent children being abducted.
    We could do with these programs in every Mall, all over the world. The children should come first instead of wars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice